Roleplaying

Role Play One on One?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ximaginaryxlightx On July 15, 2006

Virginia Beach, Virginia
#1New Post! Jun 25, 2006 @ 23:58:27
Hello all ,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a one on one role play with me? Private thread, Personal message, Instand message, e-mail - Doesn't matter to me you choose, but here is the catch. Yes, sadly there is a catch. I can't help it that I'm extremely picky.

1. I'm not really interested in doing fan based role plays. Meaning if you want to role play something from an anime, manga, book, television series, etc. etc. you have to convince me and have a really great plot ready.

2. I seek a partner that is a tleast semi-literate to literate. Someone who can post at least four sentances plus per post. Depending on my partner I can post two paragraphs plus. I'm not a big fan of one liners, but I understand that writer's block happens. Even at times I have problems with coming up with a bit more for a post so every once in a while is okay. Though I warn you if it comes to the point when your ever post is a one liner I'll kindly ask to end the role play with you. So I ask no hard feelings if this happens. Also for the record I am not looking for someone that post 11 or so paragraphs per post that expects me to do the same. I'll role play with you and try to keep up, but don't expect too much.

3. I will not even consider role playing with you if you use *...*, -...-, (...) or whatever for actions. Sorry.

I think that is it for now. Though like I said I'm not really big on fanbased role plays. I perfer originals. So if you have an interesting plot please share with me maybe we can work somethink out. Please personal message me for a list of things I will do. Thanks.

-Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place. I couldn't find an Role Play one on one request forum thread.

sample:

Hayden blinked as he stared across the kitchen table at his parents. He couldn?t believe the words that were coming from their mouths. Had they completely lost their minds. An arranged marriage? How on earth did they come up with that one? Nobody forced their kids to marry any more. What was this, feudal Japan?

?You did what?? Hayden?s voice was soft and emotionless. One would not have been able to tell that on the inside his blood was boiling. He wanted to reached across the table and knock some sense into his so called parents.

Hayden?s mother ,Anna , sighed nervously. ?We thought it was for the best. You have to understand we did it for you.?

?If you want to be with other guys,? Hayden?s father said a bit harshly, not really to fond of the idea that his only son was gay. ?You are going to be with one that your mother and I have picked out for you.?

Hayden merely blinked, his arms now crossed tightly over his chest. ?Don?t you find that a bit selfish in the least?? Hayden soon asked. It had been about ten minutes since his parents told him about the arranged marriage and they had been sitting there telling him details on what would take place. Not that he was paying any attention. He stopped listening a long time ago. He didn?t care what they had to say or how important they thought it was that he know.

?Selfish?? The blonde women repeated questioningly, her cocked to the side so she could look at her husband.

Grunting Jack stood. ?No.? Was his answer. Simple and to the point. His point. ?You will marry this boy understand? There is no way for you to weasel yourself out of this one.?

Hayden?s green eyes narrowed as he glared at his old man, but he remained silent. After a moment of staring, he angrily got to his feet knocking his chair back behind him causing his mother to squeal.

?Hayden Lee ? She cried out getting to her feet as well as she watched her only son leave the kitchen with long strides. The next thing heard was the slamming of the front door and pictures falling from the wall from the impact.

Hayden leaned back up against his house. From his porch he watched the neighbor?s kids running back and forth playing and giggling with one another. The kids had no worries in the world. Well, except what was going to happen next on the Power Rangers, but he, he was going to get married, and what for? Because his parents thought it would be best for him? Bull Crap.

He sighed , his eyes closing slowly as he leaned his head back. He couldn?t help but think, think about the guy he was to marry? Was he against this whole thing too? Or with it? Who knew, but he?d find out soon enough. He?d have to meet the guy sooner or later if they were to be married right? Married...
elmo On March 12, 2007

Deleted

Horsham, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 26, 2006 @ 00:00:31
erm... well im a drama and media student...

i mean id be willing to give it a go...

but hey let me know!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
#3New Post! Jun 26, 2006 @ 00:04:47
All right! That's great. So tell me what are you into role playing?
elmo On March 12, 2007

Deleted

Horsham, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jun 26, 2006 @ 00:06:22
well im new to this pretty much... so you start and i'll continue u best i can...

when i get up!! LOL!!

sorry its like 1am here... im off 2 bed!!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
#5New Post! Jun 26, 2006 @ 00:09:47
Oh, that's understandable. Personal message me when you wake up and will go from there. Night.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs