My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! March 21, 2023 @ 01:46:34 am
Was up before noon today.... was slander that I could not get up before noon so no one would hire me to work. I am working Asian region time zone so I basically use the night to chip talk to my pals and relatives in the East.
I retire to bed normally at around 6-8AM in the morning and get up around 1PM.
I work freelance and usually part time for many years. So those who are at your office slaving away 8-5pm certainly are not me, but maybe claiming to be me using my Social Insurance Number and my resume...I don't use phones for many years as well those whom you can call to interview certainly are not me. I need you to go to 180 Keefer Street Vancouver BC Canada at 4-5pm every day to find me, that is the REAL me. So please do not mistaken some problematic, nuts, hysteric manipulative ignorant and deceitful woman as me. Thank you. I look like as the majority of the Hong Kong people but my papa's roots are England Wah-Kius, mother Gema got Japanese residence.

So who ever ask you only voice out during the morning, basically they dont want you to talk to me. Why can you as a clan head, buy around 1000 chip readers and break their chip reader line, they only got 600 chip readers to work, for more the fuse box cannot carry the load.
This group of villains working for George Li to wall people in basically pretend to be nice and use me to talk to those who are concern about me. Those who are concerned how come you don't know who these people are at Daniels Road 4 building??

They got synthesizers so they can basically pretend to be someone else talking with the chip reader.
So check the origin of the voice..... which level and where ( just in case they chip read you with Obama Barrack's voice and in fact they hid in some storeroom in the White House full of janitor utensils. )

I did not go to the Gore and Cordova Community court house, even those I intended to. I went to down town Vancouver Court house at Granville.

I filed divorce proceedings with my ex whom we separated in 1997.
And he died in Shanghai and Ottawa and are resurrected by the Li. The Li use him to sell my ID cards and also selling his. Giving him a '' clan'' so to feed his clan and the LI selling kin's ID cards is ' acceptable excuse'.....
They are still harrassing me using the chip reader... particularly Clare Wai who also stole 266000 from my RBC bank account when I was in Hong Kong 98-2003.
They said my mother cabled money there and I rarely received statements in full.

So they are chip reading my folks as well or my mother asked them to do this so that she still can pretend to be '' good mother''. For whatever Li makes money on my ID card or over anyone in the Lun's family or Fung's family, she and papa got a percentage. That is what George Li and his people told me.
It's been 55 years and not 5. They are all affluent and need not still feed on my prospect and future. Whoever that buys my ID got my profile got my chances....

Someone starts working the BIO Lab job that should be mine recently....this is what I heard, they particularly filmed me with chip reader and make my hand tremble or lose grip so I lose the chance.. ( they use the acupuncture doll and cold rays to make decrease bloodflow so my hand or shoulder trembles this is what LI did when I was doing my piano exam or on the stage when I was young...)

My ex and that slim Clare must be back to where they belong - the Purgatory. Clare died in Brunei(?) ( Where Sodan rules ) years ago in the hospital. The Li put explosive tags inside her body. Hong Kong does not have the record.
LI resurrect and charges a good price. Clare was head to toe rejuvenated by the Li.
She had one son by a gangster and one daughter by a black live in love in England in the 1980s. Taught my ex how to treat me so to make me lose him.
The agreement between LI and Lun expired in 2018 and we are both free.

These chicks and Li people still say I belong to Li alot of things were recorded before the agreement expired. They secured me still in their watch to sell my ID card.... this should be halted after 2018. I never was told about the agreement until recent years, and I am never Li clan. They just make the agreement so that whoever buy my ID card can marry up to Richard Li and other affluent families and who ever buy his ID cards can marry to me. ( These are tempted with the chances of matrimonial money and estate money... or chances to get money from the spouse's companies... ) Both Richard and I never actually dated.

Like Corina Choi and others, she got to use '' my ID '' to wed to Richard...
Please check how many times Richard got married in Singapore and Hong Kong.
And how many of his brothers use his ID card to marry those who buy my ID cards.
Buying my ID card is not a single card, they got to pay for all the peoples' ID card every year being as '' me'' ... ( People= those related and those know me.)

These chicks need to show up where I am for the Identity chip global position is on my chest. It is the birth chip our government/hospital gives us. So they always walk or stand by and make some '' slight '' actions or sounds to make themselves ''reveal''.

It has been so annoying in the past that I become an enemy to alot of felines particularly after year 2000. The Li sons's rose to fortune since 1996 they sold icable and their papa is quoted top rich in Hong Kong.
Only in recent years - after 2004 that I know why I got prejudiced working in a women's majority workplace, particularly in Hong Kong..

Daddy matched me with Bok's son. His affiliates in Korea...
Hope this is not a continuation of what been happening and he is the one superceding Richard. For we developed bonds virtually using the chip reader
and the late Queen Elizabeth signed him and 4 other copies of him as men in waiting already around 3 years ago.

I am born a princess, and never live like one.
But the British royals are chip reading me and safeguarding me all the same.
Thanks. Hope no married into and their clan members use my ID for money..
I was told Megan borrowed again 30 million with my ID card number in Vancouver
on top of the 16 million years ago which caused Trudeau in his first year to warrant her in Toronto.
I don't think the UK Royals need what she did to feed the rest of the family.
MY phD idea and investment ideas fetched the Royals over 50millions in these years...

I hope Royals and Vatican can help me to find lawyers going after my justice.
And not only see to the interest to my greedy parents and LiKarShing people.
These are both the angel and the ghost.. they do murder and tell you a price for resurrection....

Tak- @facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com phD AO5.

backdoor

New Post! March 22, 2023 @ 01:44:35 am
A human traffic country should have better plans for the real citizens.
Else why would anyone legally apply to be your nation's subject?

You wave in all these illegal to use our resume and ID card number to work.
So that on paper Revenue Canada can let employers deduct taxes for wages,
Canada pension plan, Unemployment insurance premiums, personal income tax etc.

The minimum wage is 16 dollars, and hiring illegal does not need to pay in full.
So what is difference goes to human trafficker and the company.
But Revenue Canada still needs you to remit the CPP, UI, Tax... regardless
who is actually working in the shop.

These illegal you waved in already displace us from the workforce..
but the CPP should be for the real citizens and not into PM clan's pocket.
Let this go back into the real Citizen's CPP plan,
so that they don't have to retire with only a Popsicle for dinner.
The more they fetch on paper as wages using our profile, the more CPP the real citizen should get.

I heard something more disgusting... people trespass and vandalize real citizen' premise actually are filmed / chip read. And our government go to the illegal stayed trespassers' consulate to get back the compensation of the value of goods vandalized or stolen but they never pay back the real citizen who suffer the loss.
But into their own pockets..

NO wonder they don't arrest these trespassers who also claim justification to do so because these real citizens lie and cheat particularly if they can afford good things in life. When do we let these illegal stay to scrutinize and judge and rule us? We have our own law in black and white here.

When you want police to do something, axe up your own door... be sure you wear a mask on and have a radio frequency blocker glue on top of your ID birth-chip.
OR buy an illegal stay to do so.
For they cannot take up case without forced sign of entry.

Who are these illegal stay to claim us lie and cheat to justify their mutilation on us? They live past their welcome, use our names to borrow and not repaying, and even displace us from our work by under-cutting us in pay. Still prying on our throw away stuffs for refurbish second hand sale.. down to a 20 cents can.
You call these more qualified then the real ones who pass so many hurdles to get into Canada? They cannot even buy a living visa for 2 years in order to apply for residence legally.

I think the human trafficker should see to that there should be both side winning before a game can run long term.
They should get these back home as soon as the bought term/passport expired.
And immediate arresting those who are not with the human trafficker, and just scan people chip as these walk by and chip read 24hours to get the target's ID card number and signature....

Tak- P.Lun phD AO5.

backdoor

New Post! March 25, 2023 @ 01:49:17 am
What I email to police today...

Dear Sir:
I was eating at Butcher noodle store East Gerogia the night before. And I found out from my faecal matter, it smelt tons of ammonia. Also immediately hours after I ate the noodles, I got hypertension and huge flatus and feeling pull on my stomach wall. There should be ammonia, and glue in what I eat ( suspecting also TNG heart regulating drugs that trigger the hypertension) and I am confident that VAtican is also keeping me safe that night.. Please investigate. Thank you.
I am going for huge claim against the Li controlled PCCW-HKT and also against my cousin Bosco Lam Chuen Sang ( He changed his last name to Li, and Hom respectively whenever he infringes the law and needed to be in cout- please check Honolulu court on him, who has been in court with him either using name or company name to sue him ( Lifung Enterprise, / Cr-Asia Ltd )
Because Li got alot of shares at TElus, which supply lines to smaller companies, they chip read me which number I call and forward to empty line, so no one picks up the call or someone else picks up the call if the call forward to his handset.
This is the reason why I have to set up a routine to be found outside Chinatown plaza 4-5pm Keefer Entrance outside bench.
The security guards at that mall got people using my ID card and they deliberately make me look like a trouble maker.
I am buying and eating at that mall before they start working there. Please check with Revenue Canada how many of Genesis security guards are using my ID cards. I never work there. The mall is now in City of VAncouver hands for it cannot pay property tax after Li kar shing people's built it, and they still make it look like it is still '' LI property'' by having security guards related to the LI there. For your information please and thank you. I meet alot of deterence trying to find a lawyer here.
I am real residence and be hated by those who use my ID cards and there are so many of them they basically play a part in chip reading me for the human trafficker to continue sell my ID chip global position. For your information please.
From Lun Yee Tak. Priscilla SIN497237701

backdoor

New Post! March 28, 2023 @ 02:43:52 am
What I sent in my email to employers and lawyers... at @mail. com">toishanvancouver308 @mail. com today....

MY FACE IS ONLY WITH 1987 SUTURE MARKS....... SCAN WITH CHIP READER.

I am only clairvoyance here in Canada linked to Gemma Fung my mother as first clairvoyance.... so they basically refuse
to sell me air tickets to leave the country. Or chip read to your country's customs to ask them to turn me back with the first plane. So if you know anyone in Vancouver that can give me legal help, please ask them to come to find me. See Woman with paper sign seeking lawyers file thank you. Use a library computer to open the link so that Li cannot find you, LI people once worked with NASA so they have a lot of stakes with the phone company. They forward all my calls away and chip read to know my passwords to delete my emails so if you got a radio frequency blocker on 24 hours you can come to find me.
I am claiming against a villain group that links to my cousins. Huge claim in billions but dangerous so they chip read to soft detent me. Ward off all the lines from Richmond BC Canada. Thank you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Subject: Fw: Seeking employment and a no recover no fee lawyer... billions in claim. if page is blank, report police and get message from mail.com administrator.

Dear Sir: I am seeking employment but I am soft deten by those I go after for money and they hold vast shares at Telus and chip reading me. So I cannot use phones for they forward my calls elsewhere. My passwords are never exclusive if I dont have a radio frequency blocker, this impose great hinderance when I am job searching. If you have blocker in your office and can lend or sell me one, I would be grateful if you would come to interview me and give me a chance.

I am available half day ( from 10am-2pm) I have been accountant, business consultant, and financial analyst, controller, bank manager, and etc... all round althelete in the office.
IF you bring me a lawyer appointment ( no recover no fee) And a radio frequency blocker, when we collect you collect a gift of a million dollars and also commission from the lawyer if lawyer does not give commission, I will. Billions in claim.
Thank you for your attention.

Regards, Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. phD Alpha Omega 5 of the Catholic Church.

backdoor

New Post! March 29, 2023 @ 01:53:16 am
The following addresses failed:

@hous. craigslist.org:">b7c19332c29b318eb27d175975ea2bb1 @hous. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.85) reason: 550 [2768A699-BB1D-4F41-B14D-004A20C71F42.1 @mxi6f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

@hous. craigslist.org:">d1c868572dfc3039ba4948568834c5ad @hous. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.87) reason: 550 [79C31048-977F-49D4-BC30-19C08BF4ED79.1 @mxi8f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

There are more than 15 failure delivery email sent back to me in the inbox.... reason all 550 and no such was experience in the remote past when I first use craigslist.

I use craigslist alot... .and theres a Li kar shing kin's voice saying this one has to be intercepted... in cantonese..

Tak - phD AO5

backdoor

New Post! March 30, 2023 @ 02:26:44 am
I am pissed off as Dave my ex and his bunch of family friends with some Li and even my parents are trying to frame me nuts and getting my power of attorney.

I m the one rain or shine, cold or hot standing outside the Mall at 180 Keefer Street Van, BC Canada 4-5pm now and previously even up to 7pm to wait for a lawyer to get my fair share in life.

These employers or partners that I have from my mother's affiliations, chip read me to steal my ideas and gross BIG and while '' symbolically '' pay me or even use a plastic surgery look alike me to steal my cheque.

Do a show and use chip reader film it and everyone is happy.

This Clare Wai chip read me and read out my passwords all the time, and she stole 266K from my RBC account whilst I was in Hong Kong, and how come mother never remitted money when I was in Canada? Doing a show so that this b**** steals it and refunded her or what?

My ex put poison in my drink in 98 Jan in Hong Kong Nam Yang ( South Pacific) hotel Wanchai top floor lounge, NO ONE ever send a chip line to tell me not to drink it.
When you reprimand them, they just do a sorrowful puppy look at you and tell you their clan feeds on estate money....

Even my mother does that she said when ever she did something big wrong all she needs is to become tearful and everything goes...

When I am mad I just want to scream and scream aloud... to venge out my anger.
Who ever cares for what is right and wrong nowadays..??

My ex died in between walls twice and marriage was annulled and how come I can never receive anything/ notice that important from my mail?

They are just chip reading and see when they can frame me nuts with what they filmed by the chip reader or not? This is Canada, we can speak our minds here.
No matter how bizarre it is. I manage my finance well enough. Tell me who can actually makes ends meet even with savings when they are on unemployment?

And who let a pair of thieves like my ex Dave and Clare into Canada?
They are with red warrant from Hong Kong! They and their group of illegal friends and relatives whose ID cards are cancelled because they have been more than 10 years away from Canada, cut ties without even 6 friends here. Chip monitoring me and still think they can frame me nuts on the other hand pretend to be kind and caring so to get my power of attorney if they can frame me nuts to spend my money now or future..

Even my landlord told Lun wai ling's people I am a replica. For he wanted to tell others that his daughter in law is the real Lun Yee Tak./ Victoria- nickname by Li people.

Because Li gave them business taking her in using my ID cards.
Do you know how much I lose each year not able to get the money from the foundation?

This Clare Wai Pui Yu got my passwords all the time when they chip read me change what I wrote on facebook to make irrelevancy.... to frame me nuts?
I have to check and change it again and post it again...

I dont have alot of things in life that I need to do, posting on the web to get across to people is one important one, for I am being soft detent by their chip reading to reverse the effects on what ever that I do to get better/ ahead. It is very excruciating. It has been since 2000 and I cannot call anyone that Mr. li people's disapprove of. they simply hide me away to sell my ID cards
I thought my fiancee that my papa arranged would help me but he cannot get me a chip reader that I can use to call out for lawyers and others...
I don't want local people that chip read me to plot and coerce for gain ...

Do you know how mad I am finding people around me not helping unless only if they can coerce more gain then they will help? And they cannot have me getting away for I am their big chance? Do you know airport booth people dont sell me plane tickets

As long as I still can sleep and eat and run like a robot those who chip read me so call protectors are happy and done their jobs. And I even think they got a share if someone got power of attorney of me should I am awarded court and get back my huge sum. Yes I even want to sue my parents for selling my identity cards and profile and life chances with the Li kar-shing people. For this is what I pay for with my blessing points that I accumulated life after life when I reincarnate.

I am Alpha Omega. This is a church title. Not every average even with a medicine degree knows what this title entails And what you do when you reincarnate.
Ask the church on what I write or say.... or you cannot frame this delusion.
It is because I cannot call to say to people/ email with success that is why I have to post it on the web like a poster...

Do you know how mad I am having to do this?

Tak -phD AOV

backdoor

New Post! March 31, 2023 @ 02:11:21 am
Alot of failure attempts searching for jobs and lawyers using craigslist.
Because Li invested in craigslist or having their sons working there?

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error.

The following addresses failed:

@job. craigslist.org:">ef51d25460503a578bee25f2293a6326 @job. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.82) reason: 550 [61F63A48-9D4A-42AF-AA54-DB4082951681.1 @mxi3f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

@job. craigslist.org:">22b51fd13c5a360c967406a0397e25fe @job. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.83) reason: 550 [D1F26D2E-75EB-4AE3-8F62-8026A9C11C2D.1 @mxi4f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

@job. craigslist.org:">5191d34c64de335c8daf79156fa0ed13 @job. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.84) reason: 550 [325CB6A5-EEF9-4D8A-B22D-F9086103EE93.1 @mxi5f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

@job. craigslist.org:">2cbbfe3c629f32b5873f0286c3c944d3 @job. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.85) reason: 550 [DB8236A2-FF9F-44BB-86E4-486C51971B25.1 @mxi6f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

@job. craigslist.org:">d946c2c9dc1733f98965c85db9889e52 @job. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.86) reason: 550 [A0B51AFE-F868-4C2E-983B-C5472EE9CB08.1 @mxi7f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

@job. craigslist.org:">84f7e4c677a63074883006da076e4623 @job. craigslist.org:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mxif.craigslist.org (208.82.238.87) reason: 550 [AD0AAF37-0B7B-46D0-BF60-3719BD709E3F.1 @mxi8f] Too many recipient atte
mpts

@sovereignlaw. c:">sheza @sovereignlaw. c:

non-existent domain

--- The header of the original message is following. ---

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mail.com; s=s1089575;
t=1679971853; i=toishanvancouver308 @mail. com;
bh=KqEou7u4HFMnh0kz5SYwYDJNAJIoQBR3MoyLSBhVAzY=;
h=X-UI-Sender-Class:From:To:Subject:Date;
b=k6ForaGDGPRaeVXDdOuONGY16sEO6v+zQDjLL4qCNy8l6pi47DdipQ66mvjsW7jMo
NOWgb1I0I1R9nsnjOTpfMXl4NCVRlVIftzsyRm5OlXDPgjaFKCjoIn+tyN6B9XFSRg
jJQtxeTo/GZXZVgDKd3qJt05oatVr0eX/XJNz8dN6n3ZgFYdAOggSvcCoK/B4jeDzq
I18th6zLRQApM6zaPrXTcfki6uKw/pcl9+8mtYRrbJYB2EiZFbnHZr2cCOdMmX3+wl
KdQ0U35jxhi00dyE9XBDZ44IJ8As4muTJa63CV0rap1w7f0orgFwVBjtnD5FqzFm42
lDvleOPv6atjg==
X-UI-Sender-Class: f2cb72be-343f-493d-8ec3-b1efb8d6185a
Received: from [64.114.128.7] ([64.114.128.7]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan [10.76.45.16]) (via HTTP); Tue, 28 Mar
2023 04:50:53 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-a5c685b2-7734-429e-afa3-a87288343118-1679971853555 @3c- app-mailcom-lxa15>
To: @jtbi. com,">canadahr @jtbi. com, sagereducationhr @gmail. com,

@job. craigslist.org,">b3df23d6f95a35028fc01632cedf34e5 @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org,">ef51d25460503a578bee25f2293a6326 @job. craigslist.org, HR @canpar. com,

@vaticanrome. it,">info @vaticanrome. it, 37647c9a958a3a6584eb4781ad0d4fdc @job. craigslist.org,

@pietrowlaw. ca,">ipietrow @pietrowlaw. ca,

@job. craigslist.org,">2cbbfe3c629f32b5873f0286c3c944d3 @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org,">7f567b02889a33eeb0e2a08af886bd6c @job. craigslist.org, sheza @sovereignlaw. c,

@job. craigslist.org,">d946c2c9dc1733f98965c85db9889e52 @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org,">97e397b370f7379fb40c284b3ce7166f @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org,">2d55c67f5e283cbdb65c42024a793390 @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org,">b99bd4165d553b23a8a5018d3677d778 @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org,">5191d34c64de335c8daf79156fa0ed13 @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org,">84f7e4c677a63074883006da076e4623 @job. craigslist.org,

@job. craigslist.org">22b51fd13c5a360c967406a0397e25fe @job. craigslist.org

Subject: Fw: Seeking employment and a no recover no fee lawyer...and tell
AO3 Inousan how I use the line. The LI wants to steal it using our birth
/death date and time and Mau Shan.,
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary=rekceb-30a3051e-0400-4d5b-9dda-c75cbf87f25f
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 04:50:53 +0200
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K1:mF7J52JvVZytykGmY8TvxUNBe3Z3DBbvL/6w9HKVLM4EncW18YorafCtYQAyaZ7yokD7/
IUctdbxM2ldFcCX5PEiUIAeTtGgj+TD8cdLZBaE/Po1ptWBDCGbRIkjgx+g/tpxA5X2GYnOyyZxT
x49u9xVJ0q97qlMAGtqEY57qcA1THBrGcBWbADdYl8CaXN1nU4oN/0FTsdZ8BG3EilkiJeeQT1RO
68R6bKNq0wlG+vGXivcqTaWSYHETxKxnDHXHne3InwTkPgo6YpYjqqbTFMyBI0qQVCa2N7sTw2tz
u4=
X-Spam-Flag: NO
UI-OutboundReport: notjunk:1;M01:P0:2M8PEhqTxcQ=;FCFdOYfkOPHWpAS8rCsb0Lqfr8X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Tak. phD AO5

backdoor

New Post! March 31, 2023 @ 02:22:47 am
Email to VAtican hope they have not '' intercept and delete the contents''.

Dear Carmalengo and Pope Francis:

I am not sent here to experience the social system of downward spiral. Dont listen to Gema or Jerome. They sided with Li kar Shing people to sell my ID cards and the Li built at Satan's comet. And Gema got 3 boys by Satan, only one DNA and daddy adamant relentless helping her, is he controlling or sponsoring Vatican's finance and selling my Line Elize? Is the line only with me or also with those that pay my papa? Daddy stole my line using infant's still open cranial fissures and his flute to lure soul segments out. He is AO2. He order line Elize to chop off heads during Kuwait war. I did not know he stole my line until recent month. For all the resurrected pope and Pope Francis attention. I cannot hear Yahwah properly only for 2 seconds the Li got aliens help to intercept radio frequency and sound transmission. My folks are certainly on the Li side. And anyone want to be rescued and unwalled and if they have not helped me, direct them to Project Advance people in Vancouver BC Canada. Holy Rosary Church got their contact. They said they got means to open walls. I barely hear my line speak to me so soft is the line really with me? THere is no translucent mark on my chest to denote that the line is inside me. Please make one so I am sure. I need a chip reader, if the line also got light transmission power, can you get me one and get line Elize to put that on my round table when I am home at around 8pm. Pls and thanks ( gracious )

From P.Lun Yee Tak. Alpha Omega 5

2nd email....

I ordered the arms cut interiorally in those who are to be arrested by the SEALS to US correctional facilities at 11240 11260 11440 11460 Daniels Road Richmond BC Canada. Did someone stop the line doing it? The army people needs assurance before doing it, for casualty on job duty pays too high. I need full control of my line, not anyone threaten Elize not to do this or that using a Mau Shan talisman to show how futile we are. Pope Francis can record such, we are empowered with the line to execute and should not be hindered by '' emotions'' or affect built up by daily talking with anyone using a chip reader.
This is Alpha Omea decree. We have to stop this group of villain that aids LI to mass murder. They been doing it for 20+years killing billions. They particular kill good people and good souls what's left on earth will be bad majority. What is left of the good and kind and what is our role, just to conduct masses? We have to up keep justice and protect the good kind and the obedient and not just waiting for Saul to repend. For this is no Saul, Saul never fights God in the orbit. Please tell the difference or our people in the orbit will not be awarded with our cooperation. I am pissed off as well. Li are a bunch of good actors they shoeshine power and tread on the rest. From Lun. AO5.

backdoor

New Post! March 31, 2023 @ 02:46:46 am
No recover no fee lawyer gets a percentage. unlike the billing client one. Claims in the billions meaning much more than the max amount a lawyer can bill client here in Vancouver. (2million)

for copy and paste... so faster in doing things.
Tak.

Woman with paper sign…. HKer in appearance 5ft looking for Lawyer……
4-5pm at 180 Keefer Street Vancouver BC Canada Mall entrance./ or at Monument down the slope at Keefer and Columbia Street intersection.

NO RECOVERY NO FEE LAWYERS NEEDED.

BILLIONS IN CLAIM. SOFT DETENTED BY THE DEFENDANTS’ PEOPLE WHO CHIP READ HER. BRING LAWYERS APPOINTMENT AND LEND/ SELL HER A RADIO FREQUENCY BLOCKER AND WHEN WE COLLECT, YOU GET A GIFT OF A MILLION DOLLARS PLUS COMMISSION FROM THE LAWYER.

@facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com Dec24/2021 posting.

https://www.theforumsite.com/users/771200/journal/36005/10305 (Jan11-13-2022 posting)

backdoor

New Post! April 01, 2023 @ 01:09:21 am
@backdoor Said

No recover no fee lawyer gets a percentage. unlike the billing client one. Claims in the billions meaning much more than the max amount a lawyer can bill client here in Vancouver. (2million)

for copy and paste... so faster in doing things.
Tak.

Woman with paper sign…. HKer in appearance 5ft looking for Lawyer……
4-5pm at 180 Keefer Street Vancouver BC Canada Mall entrance./ or at Monument down the slope at Keefer and Columbia Street intersection.

NO RECOVERY NO FEE LAWYERS NEEDED.

BILLIONS IN CLAIM. SOFT DETENTED BY THE DEFENDANTS’ PEOPLE WHO CHIP READ HER. BRING LAWYERS APPOINTMENT AND LEND/ SELL HER A RADIO FREQUENCY BLOCKER AND WHEN WE COLLECT, YOU GET A GIFT OF A MILLION DOLLARS PLUS COMMISSION FROM THE LAWYER.

@facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com Dec24/2021 posting.

https://www.theforumsite.com/users/771200/journal/36005/10305 (Jan11-13/2022 posting)

NOTE this should be Jan. 11-14 th posting

https://www.theforumsite.com/users/771200/journal/36005/10305 (Jan11-14 posting)

backdoor

New Post! April 01, 2023 @ 02:48:29 am
They said Trump signed something that is not good so he is now being investigated.
This is another Big Rightis Leader of the US being 'drag down''.
I think for respect this should be done in an internal tribunal thing..
rather than doing a BIG SHOW in front of everyone.

The LI targeted on everyone big in money in the world.
They use witchcraft possess.... see if he is possessed during the reign.

Trudeau was gunned down in his bath, first year he is on board.
They say the Li people possessed him with another soul using the torso.
( Li sons' soul using the torso ) This is how they steal a country's administration power and also compromising parliament.

Alot of countries Senate seats are bought to run and make sure these have a '' higher order''. For those from communist countries trespass and occupy our houses, use our borrowing credits to spend also can come up with a sum to buy a senate seat...

These don't even know the law of the west, and even want to change our ''culture and constitution, and law ''. They don't appreciate democracy, liberty and equality... they just know what is success and failure and nothing pertaining about what is morally right or wrong. And if this type of people is running the country, they will prejudiced those who are not their '' mindset ''.
Trump is typical Right BIG USA person and those surely are leftist..

If the President seat is also auctioned to run...
What is wrong in finding a way to earn a return as long as the percentage and way to do that are governed.

Those who use our borrowing power to come up with money to run are even worse.
They are thieves in the first place. Hence we have to check the background of those who become candidates of our political arena, how they come up with the money, who is sponsoring them. Canada has a rule, no matter who is on that seat, they cannot change the constitution. No matter how these blow the wind with their comrades saying the country has changed direction towards the left by flooding in comrades from their red countries, and trying to make it appear by using by laws etc.
Canada is still Monarchy and not using this word to lure the good old Monarch people or the good old war jack people to come here to invest then gross on them alive. ( Make them lose money and face, breaking their heart and bank accounts )

Hope the United States also can be sustaining the good old freedom and provide opportunity for everyone, democracy, and good proper run government for everyone. Not just cutting funding on everything just to make ends meet for the leader's clan wallet, or running a pandemic in a way to swallow everyone's property.
Those who grow up in such tyranny do not know what it is like to live in a good proper country like what we used to be. Ask someone from CHina if they know about '' privacy'' and how to respect others' privacy, they don't have a clue to do so.
For they grow up in a ''mutual monitor'' world that one has to scrutinize others in order to get ahead and show themselves are better.

Should we scrutinize our leaders like this?
Maybe this should be done under the table.. ask them to regurgitate what is more than they should get when they are in power.

God let humans rule earth and not those '' cloned hybrid'' like Jackal head, fish head etc that were drowned by the big flood of Noah, is because we got HUMANITY.
We take care of others, handicapped, or aged on top of other species. And
we don't gross on others misfortune or inferiority.
When we rule, we rule with conscience.

Tak- phd AO5.

backdoor

New Post! April 04, 2023 @ 01:37:43 am
Heard something really a surprise....
everytime the pope help stopping pregnancy, they actually took the embryo with light transmitter to Vatican.
And the fetus should be dead and frozen, for later resurrection if requested. I am Alpha Omega they must want me to leave some seeds on earth... but I have been declining I dont want to change the way of life which I want.

This time I heard they got a boy 2 years old running around with Bok and my seeds..
I am abit pissed off. They revived it without my consent.
And try to arrange things behind my back.
So I told Pope Francis, I would pay for the boys upbringing at Vatican. 1.2million USD from my account. And extra 300K to earn interest for savings.
It would amount to half a million 20 years later with interest.
I need the boy to be home schooled, and finish up to senior high level in 2 years.
With subject on English Language proficiency, and Maths and Physics. Then start Chemistry. Other subjects texts are for monthly book reports.
Biology are facts to remember, inject bit by bit later.

I want the boy grow up to be top scientist. Handling design and building of space mechanics and laputa and war jets. No wasting of time in some '' moyen schools'' he also got the IQ of 700 range.
Space physicians and minor in medicine. This will equip him to live in space later on. No visiting by anyone. Papa side relatives do murder, hooting and heroin, and mother ( my ) side relatives human traffic with relatives and childrens' ID cards with Li karshing.

The child if he is really mine will inherit the title of Duke if the Royal permits. But it doesn't mean Bok is first spouse. I made it specifically clear that NO FIRST SPOUSE. I use the princess title this life to recruit a group of men to be brought up to the Creator's comet to work for Yahweh. The Man in waiting agreement specifies that the princess / royal can have more than one spouse and man in waiting is aware of this and consent to this. Legally wedded to one in formal wedding context means adultery if I take more than one spouse. ( By creator's standard AO can bring spouse to the comet)
The spouses can work in the hospitals sponsored and patroned by the UK Royals, or do business with the Royals otherwise we cannot have others to enter the circle.
Queen Elizabeth obviously wanted to create a team of medical staff using my name.
All my men in waiting are either doctors, and bio lab consultants and other royals that do business with the UK royals.

IF the child isnt PURELY the fresh and blood of Alpha Omega V and Bok who signed the man in waiting agreement, is clearly seen as an accomplice to lie and cheat for such prestigious nurture and path of life, and if the son is mixed with any genes of the Li kar shing and his sons, please exterminate. Our kindness, knowledge and nurture are not for anyone to steal by lie and cheat or scientific mixing of genes.
For they can use different people genes to make up the genetic composition of a child in the laboratory. This son is said to be born in the lab of Vatican.
So don't use a child looking like him and my hands and feet but tons of Li sons's DNA inside or simply is another woman's produce to lie and cheat for the favor.
The child and the cheating parents will be exterminated.

If you want me in the England palace, I need a black and white invitation so that customs cannot harass. I wrote this before there are too many here in Canada using my ID cards and cannot afford me moving elsewhere and these can bribe or black mail customs anywhere using chip reader conversation and what they recorded with chip reader and most of these work with Li kar-shing and his sons to send me back to Canada and not letting me into their country.

I am going after Li and Lam for huge sum.... and these agent chicks using my ID cards, working for them basically scare off everyone that wants to help here by threatening to wall those want to help me between walls here in Vancouver. For your information please. I don't think Princess Ann or Margaret cloned copy is in Vancouver else why cant she come talk to me face to face rather than have a darkie driving her in a white car passing by where I appear routinely 4-5pm at 180 Keefer Street Mall Entrance (Vancouver BC Canada) with a paper sign looking for lawyers?

A palace should not have cremation center there. There must be something going on there.. cloning ( photocopying of human ) can have different DNA mix, so someone look alike my father may not be my father using the hypothalamus ( control room for taking charge of the body) For London Police attention please.

They (late QE2) crown someone look alike me but looking 30years younger....
But my title is enacted nonetheless. Please see if this replica copy of mine is photocopied by the Li Kar shing bio lab, since 1988, I moved to Canada and I have been living in British Columbia since 2006. I have never been to England.

Nowadays if you are connected or have super bucks, you don't have to get pregnant to have a biological child.

Vatican retrieve a compensation for me from the LI the 1.5million to be deducted from there and please get me a lawyer to go after the balance heard they accrued around 26bil USD. PCCW-HKT owes me. They need Vatican/ Yahweh people help when doing satellite jobs in the orbit. The balance is much diminished for they only pay me 1% they should pay me the consultant price of 6-10%. They fear to pay me the whole sum so they use people to soft detent me preventing me from getting or able to pay lawyer to go after the sum.... Cloud is also my innovative idea... when Canada is buying area blocker from the Li, Johnson said he will be paying 16% commission with the chip reader and Harper was also there in the conference chip reading conversation...

Tak phD AO5. Princess Priscilla Lun.

backdoor

New Post! April 05, 2023 @ 01:38:51 am
@backdoor Said

Heard something really a surprise....
everytime the pope help stopping pregnancy, they actually took the embryo with light transmitter to Vatican.
And the fetus should be dead and frozen, for later resurrection if requested. I am Alpha Omega they must want me to leave some seeds on earth... but I have been declining I dont want to change the way of life which I want.

This time I heard they got a boy 2 years old running around with Bok and my seeds..
I am abit pissed off. They revived it without my consent.
And try to arrange things behind my back.
So I told Pope Francis, I would pay for the boys upbringing at Vatican. 1.2million USD from my account. And extra 300K to earn interest for savings.
It would amount to half a million 20 years later with interest.
I need the boy to be home schooled, and finish up to senior high level in 2 years.
With subject on English Language proficiency, and Maths and Physics. Then start Chemistry. Other subjects texts are for monthly book reports.
Biology are facts to remember, inject bit by bit later.

I want the boy grow up to be top scientist. Handling design and building of space mechanics and laputa and war jets. No wasting of time in some '' moyen schools'' he also got the IQ of 700 range.
Space physicians and minor in medicine. This will equip him to live in space later on. No visiting by anyone. Papa side relatives do murder, hooting and heroin, and mother ( my ) side relatives human traffic with relatives and childrens' ID cards with Li karshing.

The child if he is really mine will inherit the title of Duke if the Royal permits. But it doesn't mean Bok is first spouse. I made it specifically clear that NO FIRST SPOUSE. I use the princess title this life to recruit a group of men to be brought up to the Creator's comet to work for Yahweh. The Man in waiting agreement specifies that the princess / royal can have more than one spouse and man in waiting is aware of this and consent to this. Legally wedded to one in formal wedding context means adultery if I take more than one spouse. ( By creator's standard AO can bring spouse to the comet)
The spouses can work in the hospitals sponsored and patroned by the UK Royals, or do business with the Royals otherwise we cannot have others to enter the circle.
Queen Elizabeth obviously wanted to create a team of medical staff using my name.
All my men in waiting are either doctors, and bio lab consultants and other royals that do business with the UK royals.

IF the child isnt PURELY the fresh and blood of Alpha Omega V and Bok who signed the man in waiting agreement, is clearly seen as an accomplice to lie and cheat for such prestigious nurture and path of life, and if the son is mixed with any genes of the Li kar shing and his sons, please exterminate. Our kindness, knowledge and nurture are not for anyone to steal by lie and cheat or scientific mixing of genes.
For they can use different people genes to make up the genetic composition of a child in the laboratory. This son is said to be born in the lab of Vatican.
So don't use a child looking like him and my hands and feet but tons of Li sons's DNA inside or simply is another woman's produce to lie and cheat for the favor.
The child and the cheating parents will be exterminated.

If you want me in the England palace, I need a black and white invitation so that customs cannot harass. I wrote this before there are too many here in Canada using my ID cards and cannot afford me moving elsewhere and these can bribe or black mail customs anywhere using chip reader conversation and what they recorded with chip reader and most of these work with Li kar-shing and his sons to send me back to Canada and not letting me into their country.

I am going after Li and Lam for huge sum.... and these agent chicks using my ID cards, working for them basically scare off everyone that wants to help here by threatening to wall those want to help me between walls here in Vancouver. For your information please. I don't think Princess Ann or Margaret cloned copy is in Vancouver else why cant she come talk to me face to face rather than have a darkie driving her in a white car passing by where I appear routinely 4-5pm at 180 Keefer Street Mall Entrance (Vancouver BC Canada) with a paper sign looking for lawyers?

A palace should not have cremation center there. There must be something going on there.. cloning ( photocopying of human ) can have different DNA mix, so someone look alike my father may not be my father using the hypothalamus ( control room for taking charge of the body) For London Police attention please.

They (late QE2) crown someone look alike me but looking 30years younger....
But my title is enacted nonetheless. Please see if this replica copy of mine is photocopied by the Li Kar shing bio lab, since 1988, I moved to Canada and I have been living in British Columbia since 2006. I have never been to England.

Nowadays if you are connected or have super bucks, you don't have to get pregnant to have a biological child.

Vatican retrieve a compensation for me from the LI the 1.5million to be deducted from there and please get me a lawyer to go after the balance heard they accrued around 26bil USD. PCCW-HKT owes me. They need Vatican/ Yahweh people help when doing satellite jobs in the orbit. The balance is much diminished for they only pay me 1% they should pay me the consultant price of 6-10%. They fear to pay me the whole sum so they use people to soft detent me preventing me from getting or able to pay lawyer to go after the sum.... Cloud is also my innovative idea... when Canada is buying area blocker from the Li, Johnson said he will be paying 16% commission with the chip reader and Harper was also there in the conference chip reading conversation...

Tak phD AO5. Princess Priscilla Lun.

From PCCW_HKT account I previously donated 1.5million US to create a clinic in Vatican. And they used 700K to do so. I want to be in charge of this clinic should I am in Vatican. They can give me a chip reader for communication.
I think I can be closer to the critter they created for me if he is really my son.
But if he is not, please let me know and dont let mother's people running the clinic and make me a cleaner there.

PCCW gave the donation by order of Alex Alexander and I am his tent.
But Richard Li and his brothers even Connie Choi are still chip reading me
needless to say those Richmond Bunch of murderers with George Li. ( Daniels Road, Alderbridge and Sorenson Cresc, Richmond BC Canada, please bar all from these roads from reading me particularly the color acupuncture dolls' lines and also the cold rays with phosphorus skin irritant lines... from their chip readers, please destroy these people 's chip readers and acupuncture dolls whenever they eject lines to my body. Please and thank you. )

PCCW mentioned they paid already 70 billion to me but in fact not a penny.
They create a look alike me to steal my payouts.
Alex and Fung Kwok King should not continue to proxy Li to run the company.
Li only hold shares of 26% and third largest share holders.
You have to pay me even if you are cheated to pay the wrong person.
Just in case, obviously that is an acocmplice to swallow my payout.
For the 18 million cheque payout in 2013 was into George Li Tzar Chi, Johnson Li,
and Chairman's account I later heard.
Please correct me if this is wrong. They steal my ideas without paying me right.
They used my ideas for the head of BOD there the Fungs is my uncle on my mother's side and Alex Alexander is clan member of my father warjack clan.

Now you know why these people are chip reading me, they use me for innovative and money making ideas, never pay me enough, got the glory and fame with my ideas and still try to use their murder accomplice whores to frame me nuts using hear-say with the chip reader.

Li sold my mother's womb to Saudi in the 1960s grossing 4million dollars, my mother is first prophet for she got clairvoyance, in Dec 2017 court verdict, Vancouver hospital people try to make me lose my right to say no to surgery and these are Li assisted to get accredited here. Fungs sue the hospital for me and awarded 60million for the harassment and for the DNA they collected to sell to Saudi, but he used it for privatizing Lifung and have not return the compensation to me. It has been 7 years. Please check court verdict. ( Check is payable to Lifung enterprise we never did hospital equipment, we do retail supplying ) If I am nuts I cannot claim such a huge compensation.

I heard some Saudi people are using my line. Tell Vatican this,
they capture the line using Mau Shan talisman and bottles/boxes etc and know the birth date of the line Elize. Ask Yahweh to replace another line that they do not know the birthdate. Or change the birth date and do not let them intimidate the line. The line got artificial intelligence and act like a lady.
This is birth gift by Yahweh to Alpha Omega for her to execute on earth not for mass murder. And anyone who try to steal use of it, will be executed body and soul.
Daddy stole it with another empowerment instrument when my cranial fissure was still opened 4days as an infant that was told to me just recently by those who have been chip reading him.
He wanted to stay on earth not reincarnating so that he needs tons of money to do so. Renting out the line to Saudi 59years and also swallowing my share in the Lun Wai Ling foundation since I was 18 years of age already gives him tons to live on. I should have my line and my position and power back to me.

Please check the one holding onto my grandpa foundation interest and control looking alike him is really with my father DNA from head to toe inside out please and thanks and which photocopy is that. My father was cremated twice once in Hong Kong and once in India. For Vatican attention please the Li been trying to prevent me from inheriting for if I stay an average person, they can continue selling my identity cards and profile.

If you don't know about lines and Yahweh please consult Catholic church high officials. And not trying to frame people nuts using your ignorance and stereotyping, I don't think you got another paid off MRI to sell to pay us any longer. And please check my DNA and see who in the UK royals I link to.
Thank you for your attention, the reason why I have to post this on the web is because the LI been soft detenting me since 2000 and chip reading can be changed to irrelevancy because Li people got interceptor and AI word to word changer.
The real ones sound lines could be '' thinned out '' and appear at the '' rear'' and I only responded to the replicas that use a synthesizer to imitate people's voice from Gathering place, so I need a chip reader to verify the source.
But since it is my kin's voice I have to answer.

But my kin chip reading me hear both my answer and the replica's initiation.

Tak- Princess Priscilla Lun PHD Alpha Omega 5.

These

backdoor

New Post! April 08, 2023 @ 01:43:08 am
MY ex David Lau, grouped with a bunch of his friends and relatives from Hong Kong...
chip read me and try to frame me nuts to get my power of attorney.

They sided with the Li kar shing people who granted him a clan to sell my ID cards after I married him. We parted in 1997 early spring in Toronto. He died between walls in Shanghai Summer 97. I heard marriage was annulled in 1998.
As Canadian Consulate in China chip read his death for a week between the walls over there. He always got a chip reader and chip reading me. He and this woman in Shanghai immediately live together after we parted.
LI resurrected him I heard.

Then in 1998 January I went to Hong Kong to visit my grandma who was put in an aged home in Kowloon Tong. And went out to drink at the lounge in South Pacific Hotel. He and one other ex colleagues of papa Mr Wu Kin wing were accompanying me.
He put '' Hok ting hung'' / a potent Chinese poison on surface of his nails and swing it towards my drink, he was swinging his index fingers all along and I was not prompted what he was doing at the time. I drank the whole pina colada and collapsed in the elevator as soon as the door closed at the top floor.
And I fell into a coma and had to keep balance else I felt into the abyss below, everything was all dark. No one taught me this was coma and I was close to death.
But I could still hear people talking... and no one was giving me resuscitation.
I knew someone got a DNA line can analyze what he was projecting into my drink....just not telling me.

I thought my ex and I part with good terms.... for he still asked me to do things for him. We fought but we forgot about the fight all the time afterwards.
That was why I still go out with him. But we decided to part in 1996 and even earlier, his family was still in Hong Kong and there was no place he could move to.

We even bunk together around 3 times between 1998-2000 when I moved back to Hong Kong to teach at my mother school, but that was only for fun we never move back to live together again. That was last time I was with him. He moved on to date other gals and got a son by Bonnie Tong he lived with in Shatin area in Jan2000. Bonnie was working at Smartone Telecommunications, our colleague.
That was the last time me and Dave was together. He got other women being with him all the time.

I moved back to Toronto in 2003 July since then I have been alone by myself.
I heard by George Li there have been afew occasions that afew look alike me was living closeby like upstairs of the motel which I was renting. Eg. 3700 Kilby Court
These are there to steal my identity and mail I heard. They got chip reader and know when the postman arrived. I never receive anything from kin, and court regarding the reversal of a court case pertaining me and uncle Fung Kwok On/Wai.

Recent years I heard Dave was back to Toronto then to Richmond. I heard him putting afew hundred dollars with his passport to bribe the customs. He came here with his galpal/ wife Clare Wai Pui Yu years ago. He was with convicted of 8 counts of manslaughter in the court of Hong Kong and one included putting poison in my drink in Jan98. He paid Li to help him escape prison and Clare waiting for him in Taiwan to give him documents to fly out. He was walled in again in Ottawa around 2017-8.
This time in Ottawa. Peter Chan's/ the retired HK sniper's house.
His identity/Canadian status was cancelled in Hong Kong before returning to Canada. He is using a BNO to travel.

This time he was with a bunch of women who are using my ID card to sell for the Li and their own clan and live just like what Clare did between 93-now. Using the chip reader to create hear say slander me saying I am nuts.
Their aim is to frame me nuts and try to file to get my power of attorney.
I have to find a lawyer to prevent them from doing so.
See how important that we have to receive the mail we should!!!
I cannot even receive a replacement of my marriage cert that is needed to file divorce and I wonder if paper work not complete that I have to stick with this person and let him mutilate me and steal money from me? During our marriage 1988-1996, his average contribution in finance to the household is 2.60 dollar per day, not enough to raise a cat in the house, I basically empty my pay every month to run the household. ( Details from Kathleen Wayne Trudeau's Aunt )

When He was granted residence in 1985-86 he was with also warrant by RCMP Toronto with 2 counts of manslaughter in a gang fight 1977-79 as a foreign student of Da La
Salle Toronto. I was told of this by chip reader conversation only in recent years. ( after 2013 ). Someone in the Government wanted him to bring my family here knowing he was dating me in Hong Kong in the 1980s.
And wonder if these people are behind him in filing power of attorney trying to steal what I will inherit or claim from PCCW-HKT and my cousins Lam Bosco, HK Lam Construction's owner.

I would like someone to give me a lawyer to prevent him from using a copy face of me do a show at court to get power of attorney in my name to handle my finances.
I never borrowed since 2006 and this got collateral. I never actually borrowed since. You can ask Secretariat that big brother me all the time. My mother is first clairvoyance Gema Fung and the whole family identity is '' classified''.
I am the clairvoyance in Canada. I foretold 911 and Tsunami. ( Canadian Consulate 2002 Hong Kong office )

There are more than 30 copy faced of me plastic surgery by Li kar shing and his son's bio lab. these chicks want to use my profile to marry up to the most affluent. The Li bailed the male business while she find ways to repay the Li.
Including adding to daily food to make way for estate money.

Vatican and police please help me stop them from getting my Power of attorney and also using my name to do murder. I never been to India. I was all year in Vancouver in the year 2016. ( I lived at E53ave, 2283 house Landlord Mr. Cunningham and on Government assist rental subsidy of $375 a month ). They don't give me a job to keep me stuck here and so LI and their accomplices can continue selling and using my ID cards here.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards, Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. SIN497237701

backdoor

New Post! April 08, 2023 @ 07:18:35 pm
When you have land and money this era, Li will come to wall you between walls starve you to death and take your torso witchcraft possess it and forge your signature to sign off everything to them or their accomplice. use chip reader to read around any cars coming your way with brick and concrete flee... then come back when they left and clear the zone before walking back in, so you need to take all important stuffs chq books ID cards passports bank books etc and guns and chip reader with you always. Now we all live like nomads if we dont have enough people to guard the place, for we all need sleep, they just come every night to use fatique to win the game...the world is in endless war like this and we have to '' hear the siren all the time and run for the shelter'' the Li got 2 times electric chair in connecticut but this wont stop them. The property value once change hands, they can afford resurrection. Vatican and religion should take care of this but my parents Gema the first clairvoyance and AO2 is too much friendly with Vatican use a few buck to donate, and they tolerate such existence guess they dont know the extent which Li does this, this is globally every night more than 10000+ wall in nite. City staff and police often are short of funding and Li go there to fund them and make them close a blind eye...particular if government or city got a share of the property turn over money.... so set your chip reader with alarm all the time... cars approaching 500km in radius with concrete and brick, sound loud alarm....

Tak - phD AO5 posting to warn someone at facebook..... rancher.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...691 692 693 694 695 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply