Forums:
Jokes & Humor

On a flight

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 3 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 23, 2023 @ 11:30:20
Two solicitors boarded a flight out of Manchester. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take off, a Lawyer got on and took the aisle seat next to the two solicitors. The Lawyer kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the solicitor in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a coke."
"No problem," said the Lawyer, "I'll get it for you."
While he was gone, one of the solicitors picked up the Lawyer's shoe and put a thumbtack in it. When he returned with the coke, the other solicitor said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too."
Again, the Lawyer obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the other solicitor picked up the other shoe and put a tack in it. The Lawyer returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.
As the plane was landing, the Lawyer slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.
"How long must this go on?" he asked. "This fighting between our professions? This hatred? This animosity? You putting tacks in shoes and me spitting in your cokes?"
Darkman666 On 38 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 23, 2023 @ 18:34:07
@rondetto Said

Two solicitors boarded a flight out of Manchester. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take off, a Lawyer got on and took the aisle seat next to the two solicitors. The Lawyer kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the solicitor in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a coke."
"No problem," said the Lawyer, "I'll get it for you."
While he was gone, one of the solicitors picked up the Lawyer's shoe and put a thumbtack in it. When he returned with the coke, the other solicitor said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too."
Again, the Lawyer obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the other solicitor picked up the other shoe and put a tack in it. The Lawyer returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.
As the plane was landing, the Lawyer slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.
"How long must this go on?" he asked. "This fighting between our professions? This hatred? This animosity? You putting tacks in shoes and me spitting in your cokes?"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs