The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Reelin em In

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
MastaFrank On September 14, 2022

#1New Post! Sep 14, 2022 @ 02:08:28
I just wanted to post this because I thought this feature was neat. I just got an email notification about my birthday from here which was concerning and funny. So I came back today. You may have sent me this other years, but I just happened to see this one. I had completely forgotten this site. I had to read a number of my old posts just to barely remember signing up here. It kind of got me all nostalgic because of the year I had signed up and where I was at that point in time. Plus, it's funny you change so much in ways you never expected in a decade or more. I barely recognized what I said because it's so out of character for who I am now. Little conversation mannerisms that I recognize to general articulation that has changed so slowly over time, yet so much that I barely recognized myself. Sort of like those letters you would write to your future self in school and your teacher would mail them to you years later. Anyways, thanks for reminding me as I paused for a moment on the people I lost, the joys I've experienced, and the change that has occurred. Sorry I didn't contribute more. I hope everyone has a safe and prosperous life.
chaski On about 17 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Sep 14, 2022 @ 15:39:18
@MastaFrank Said

I just wanted to post this because I thought this feature was neat. I just got an email notification about my birthday from here which was concerning and funny. So I came back today. You may have sent me this other years, but I just happened to see this one. I had completely forgotten this site. I had to read a number of my old posts just to barely remember signing up here. It kind of got me all nostalgic because of the year I had signed up and where I was at that point in time. Plus, it's funny you change so much in ways you never expected in a decade or more. I barely recognized what I said because it's so out of character for who I am now. Little conversation mannerisms that I recognize to general articulation that has changed so slowly over time, yet so much that I barely recognized myself. Sort of like those letters you would write to your future self in school and your teacher would mail them to you years later. Anyways, thanks for reminding me as I paused for a moment on the people I lost, the joys I've experienced, and the change that has occurred. Sorry I didn't contribute more. I hope everyone has a safe and prosperous life.

Welcome back... sort of... and happy birthday...

Yes... we change, but TFS stays the same.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs