Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Magistrates

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto 8 minutes ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 13, 2022 @ 17:47:46
Two magistrates were stopped and arrested for cycling home from the pub while drunk. They decided to hear each other's cases, so as to keep the penalties to the minimum.

The first magistrate heard the second's case, and said "You know you shouldn't have done it, but as this is your first offence I'll let you off with a caution", and then adjourned for lunch.

When the second magistrate heard the first one's case, he fined his friend £100. The first magistrate was furious and said "Why did you do that? I let you off with a caution".

The second magistrate said "I had to make an example of you - this is the second case of drunk driving whilst in charge of a bicycle this court has heard today".
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 13, 2022 @ 18:03:31
@rondetto Said

Two magistrates were stopped and arrested for cycling home from the pub while drunk. They decided to hear each other's cases, so as to keep the penalties to the minimum.

The first magistrate heard the second's case, and said "You know you shouldn't have done it, but as this is your first offence I'll let you off with a caution", and then adjourned for lunch.

When the second magistrate heard the first one's case, he fined his friend £100. The first magistrate was furious and said "Why did you do that? I let you off with a caution".

The second magistrate said "I had to make an example of you - this is the second case of drunk driving whilst in charge of a bicycle this court has heard today".

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs