Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The Balloons

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On 34 minutes ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 24, 2022 @ 10:15:35
One day Daddy balloon had a chat to his son, Baby balloon.
"You're old enough now, son, to sleep in your own bed all night. There'll be no more climbing into Mummy and Daddies bed. Do you understand?"
"Yes" said Baby balloon.
However that night a violent storm raged and Baby balloon was frightened. He crept into his Mummy and Daddy's bedroom and tried to get into bed.
But there wasn't enough room. In desperation he undid Mummy balloons knot and let some air escape.
Still there wasn't enough room so he did the same to Daddy balloon, yet again he couldn't fit between them, so he undid his own knot and when he got smaller he snuggled inbetween them.
In the morning the family awoke and Daddy balloon took Baby balloon to one side.
"I am not happy, Baby balloon" he said. "You promised me that you wouldn't get into bed with Mummy or I ever again. You have to realise that this is VERY serious, and the worst thing is, not only have you let me down, you've let your Mummy down and worst of all you've let yourself down!!"
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 24, 2022 @ 20:36:12
@rondetto Said

One day Daddy balloon had a chat to his son, Baby balloon.
"You're old enough now, son, to sleep in your own bed all night. There'll be no more climbing into Mummy and Daddies bed. Do you understand?"
"Yes" said Baby balloon.
However that night a violent storm raged and Baby balloon was frightened. He crept into his Mummy and Daddy's bedroom and tried to get into bed.
But there wasn't enough room. In desperation he undid Mummy balloons knot and let some air escape.
Still there wasn't enough room so he did the same to Daddy balloon, yet again he couldn't fit between them, so he undid his own knot and when he got smaller he snuggled inbetween them.
In the morning the family awoke and Daddy balloon took Baby balloon to one side.
"I am not happy, Baby balloon" he said. "You promised me that you wouldn't get into bed with Mummy or I ever again. You have to realise that this is VERY serious, and the worst thing is, not only have you let me down, you've let your Mummy down and worst of all you've let yourself down!!"

this why i am skinning i was a baby, let air of me, and let bed window opened. to make sure i had a good night sleep on someone else roof.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs