It's that time again!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 12 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#136New Post! Apr 03, 2022 @ 21:09:14
6 dead in shooting

Police said social media video appeared to show an altercation before the shooting. “We are currently working to determine what, if any, relation these events have to the shooting,” the statement said.

Somebody started yelling
Somebody felt threatened
Somebody stood their ground
and Somebody got dead.

Hey, it's all within the rules, right?!

NE, Ohio
#137New Post! May 15, 2022 @ 00:49:58
In case you forgot the rhetoric:

@mrmhead Said

Thoughts and Prayers
Headline News cycle (getting shorter)
It's too soon
Let them grieve
Promises promises
Historical recap (getting longer)
Enforce the laws
It's my constitutional right
You can't stop all of them, so why stop any of them

Thank you,
Good night!

Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#138New Post! May 15, 2022 @ 07:58:20
I recommend to anyone who doesn’t want mass shootings: do not conduct mass shootings.

I recommend to anyone who does not want gay marriage: do not have a gay marriage.

I recommend to anyone who is against illegal immigration: Do not illegally immigrate.

I recommend to anyone who does not favor prayer in schools: don’t pray in school.

I recommend to anyone who is against abortion: do not get aborted.

I recommend to anyone who doesn’t like high gas: don’t buy high gas.

Of course there are occasions when the thing that you’re worried about is out of your hands. Most obvious answer here is that at least with a case of mass shootings, the more people who are armed the less likely it is that they will be a victim. Fortunately in the United States everyone has the right to carry weapons.

I am sorry for the loss of everyone who is mass shootered. If only those victims were armed.

But it was New Jersey. And this means that only criminals carry weapons and law abiding citizens don’t. Bad laws New Jersey how about that?!

NE, Ohio
#139New Post! May 15, 2022 @ 14:16:18
@Na Said

I recommend to anyone who doesn’t want mass shootings: do not conduct mass shootings.

I recommend to anyone who does not want gay marriage: do not have a gay marriage.

I recommend to anyone who is against illegal immigration: Do not illegally immigrate.

I recommend to anyone who does not favor prayer in schools: don’t pray in school.

I recommend to anyone who is against abortion: do not get aborted.

I recommend to anyone who doesn’t like high gas: don’t buy high gas.

Of course there are occasions when the thing that you’re worried about is out of your hands. Most obvious answer here is that at least with a case of mass shootings, the more people who are armed the less likely it is that they will be a victim. Fortunately in the United States everyone has the right to carry weapons.

I am sorry for the loss of everyone who is mass shootered. If only those victims were armed.

But it was New Jersey. And this means that only criminals carry weapons and law abiding citizens don’t. Bad laws New Jersey how about that?!

Buffalo is in New York.

Milwaukee is in Wisconsin - where 17 were shot and 10 guns recovered ... Someone there must have thought they were the good guys.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#140New Post! May 16, 2022 @ 00:06:43
@Na Said

@mrmhead Said

Buffalo is in New York.

Brilliant!

chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#141New Post! May 16, 2022 @ 00:08:04
But to be "fair", It's 19 weeks into the year and America has only seen 198 mass shooting.

NE, Ohio
#142New Post! May 16, 2022 @ 12:39:46
Buffalo shooter's sentence should include one 13-hour visit (or 13 1-hour visits), with minimal supervision, in GP.

That way he can discuss his manifesto with Bubba.

NE, Ohio
#143New Post! May 25, 2022 @ 00:47:37
@Na Said

Is that also your excuse for a Texas elementary school?

NE, Ohio
#144New Post! May 25, 2022 @ 21:34:19
Here it comes:
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, reacted to the shooting in his home state by writing, ​“Heidi & I are fervently lifting up in prayer the children and families in the horrific shooting in Uvalde. We are in close contact with local officials, but the precise details are still unfolding. Thank you to heroic law enforcement & first responders for acting so swiftly.”

Oh, btw, aside from speaking at an NRA convention this Friday, along with Abbott and trump, and
During his 2018 reelection campaign, Cruz was the leading recipient of gun rights funding in Congress, bringing in more than $300,000,

“F*** you @tedcruz you care about a fetus but you will let our children get slaughtered,” wrote Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., an Iraq War veteran, who then referred to Cruz’s Mexican vacation last year when much of Texas was without power. “Just get your a** to Cancun. You are useless.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uvalde-texas-mass-shooting-capitol-hill-gun-laws-cruz-gallego-murphy-schumer-164635742.html
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#145New Post! Jun 03, 2022 @ 06:19:24
Someone is telling 46 that he’s for banning gun ownership.

No surprise.

NE, Ohio
#146New Post! Jun 03, 2022 @ 13:50:42
@Na Said

No surprise.

Probably NRA and Gum Mfr lobbyists. Because Fear of Taking Your Guns push sales better than the Protection or Show Your Manliness pitches.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#147New Post! Jun 03, 2022 @ 15:58:36
@Na Said

No surprise.

Meaningless drivel.

Since we all know that based on the U.S. Constitution, presidents do not have the power either repeal or pass amendments they (presidents) ultimately have no power over gun ownership in the USA.

And since we also know... are aware of the fact that our country is essentially equally divided between Conservative/Republicans & Liberal/Democrats, that there is literally no chance that required 2/3rd Senate, 2/3rds House and 3/4ths of the States (legislatures) could pass/ratify a repeal of the 2nd Amendment....

The above post by Na is Meaningless drivel.

Note: In addition it is a lie, 46 is not for banning gun ownership.

Shame on you Gak...

NE, Ohio
#148New Post! Jun 04, 2022 @ 00:36:37
I don't know why two shot in a church parking lot is getting such coverage? It's not like it's a mass shooting. I think you need 4 victims for a mass shooting.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#149New Post! Jun 04, 2022 @ 03:24:05
@mrmhead Said

I don't know why two shot in a church parking lot is getting such coverage? It's not like it's a mass shooting. I think you need 4 victims for a mass shooting.

Because a 9mm handgun wad used… so now gun nuts can say “see… it has nothing to do with assault rifles”.

NE, Ohio
#150New Post! Jul 04, 2022 @ 20:49:36
Happy 2nd Amendment Day!!

Though probably not so happy for a number of Highland Park families.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs