Forums:
Jokes & Humor

School outing

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 13, 2022 @ 17:49:52
A group of third, fourth and fifth year school kids accompanied by two female teachers went on a school trip to the Chester racetrack to learn about thoroughbred horses and the racing industry.
During the tour, some of the children needed to go to the toilet, so it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

As the teacher assigned to the boys waited outside the men's toilet, one of the boys came out and told her that he couldn't reach the urinal. Having no choice, the teacher went inside and began hoisting the little boys up by their armpits, one by one.

As she lifted one up in this manner, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well-endowed for an school child.
"I guess you must be in the fifth," she said.

"No ma'am," he replied, "I'm in the last race, riding Silver Arrow. but thanks for the lift."
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 13, 2022 @ 18:37:44
@rondetto Said

A group of third, fourth and fifth year school kids accompanied by two female teachers went on a school trip to the Chester racetrack to learn about thoroughbred horses and the racing industry.
During the tour, some of the children needed to go to the toilet, so it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

As the teacher assigned to the boys waited outside the men's toilet, one of the boys came out and told her that he couldn't reach the urinal. Having no choice, the teacher went inside and began hoisting the little boys up by their armpits, one by one.

As she lifted one up in this manner, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well-endowed for an school child.
"I guess you must be in the fifth," she said.

"No ma'am," he replied, "I'm in the last race, riding Silver Arrow. but thanks for the lift."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs