The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

Ouija Board --- I need your help BADLY!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Heavenlover22 On March 25, 2024

#1New Post! Mar 30, 2022 @ 18:12:28
I drew the Ouija Board on one of my composition books. i am playing it at night (9 PM - 10:30 PM to be exact), I used a memory card case as a planchette, moved the planchette in circles to warm it up (and I'm not pushing it too hard), and I talked nicely to spirits ("Hello, my name is..." ) ("May there be no evil spirits." "I mean you no harm." "Are you a good spirit?" "It's okay, I just want to be your friend." ). But, no matter what, the planchette NEVER moved! Am I doing something wrong? If your planchette moved before, how'd you do it? Feel free to give me some tips on how to improve this.

P.S.: I'm playing alone, and I'm playing it at my bedroom with my lights on.
chaski On about 10 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Mar 30, 2022 @ 19:20:30
You need more people... not just you.

If you are going to do "it" by yourself, try a Chevreul's Pendulum.

#3New Post! Apr 28, 2022 @ 21:55:26
Change of routine: last night, I played it at 3:00 AM this morning (and yes, the lights are off!)

#4New Post! Apr 28, 2022 @ 21:56:29
And now, I play the game before I go to bed (10-10:30 PM) with the lights off, unless I use my phone as lights so I can see the board in the dark.
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Apr 29, 2022 @ 18:34:54
i have use a quija board over 40 years ago. i was a teenager with my sisters.

by yourself, i tried nothing happened, used the board. to wish my sisters go away, nothing happened, they were still the room with me!

my sisters and i played with my sisters during the afternoon one day. we thought we contact with other world. this day, one of my sisters playing around with us. she was moving pointer more than she was.

i got even with my sister, i called the dog catcher on her. within the hour, the dog catcher picked her up. the same hour, my parents was mad at me. then, the next hour, we went to the dog pound, bailed her out.

two hours later, my parents came back to bailed me out.

#6New Post! Jun 04, 2022 @ 03:26:11
Recently, I've seen enough YouTube videos that every time Ouija players ask a question, they move the planchette to get answers (and it's a matter of time before it moves by itself.) Are they moving the planchette at their own free will, or they are guided by some kind of energy?
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jun 04, 2022 @ 15:05:48
@Heavenlover22 Said

Recently, I've seen enough YouTube videos that every time Ouija players ask a question, they move the planchette to get answers (and it's a matter of time before it moves by itself.) Are they moving the planchette at their own free will, or they are guided by some kind of energy?

it could be both i don't think everybody take the game not that seriously. people will play around and cheat and move planchette. claim it , move by itself.

some form of kinetic energy is possible, that could explain the planchette moving on itself. honest, ouija board is scam or a gimmick. i think more a game to play than anything more!

#8New Post! Jul 16, 2022 @ 15:22:42
You know, I just thought of something:

I was wondering if there was a YouTuber on YouTube somewhere, who is making videos of penchant moving on the Ouija board (caught on camera for real, not a hoax or clickbait) by itself when at least 2 people are asking it questions. And every day/night, they are willing to take requests from commenters of what questions to ask the Ouija Board.

I hope this is true; it'll come in handy since I couldn't find anyone else, in person, to play Ouija with.
Darkman666 On about 21 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Jul 17, 2022 @ 19:49:35
@Heavenlover22 Said

I was wondering if there was a YouTuber on YouTube somewhere, who is making videos of penchant moving on the Ouija board (caught on camera for real, not a hoax or clickbait) by itself when at least 2 people are asking it questions. And every day/night, they are willing to take requests from commenters of what questions to ask the Ouija Board.

I hope this is true; it'll come in handy since I couldn't find anyone else, in person, to play Ouija with.

it depends with youtube, if anyone would be interest in it. getting followers, what it needs. need 2 or possible 4 to 5 people look interesting. then you think about where the quija board, is on a table or the floor. would elimate that there is wires or things, it could be hoax.

in general, when if you can find cases of playing quija. in videos or in wiki. what is the best time to play it? probably, after 10:00 to 12:00 pm ?

#10New Post! Jul 31, 2022 @ 02:47:18
So far, I have found a couple of YouTube videos that do take requests from commenters about what question they want to ask the Ouija Board. I only found 2 so far, and they've been doing this 6 years ago. I wonder if they could do requests again soon.

The links to the vids and those who have posted them are below, to give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEaQCMGHpE&lc=UgzpKta3rPeHO1koJy54AaABAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNMq_gmXGA&lc=UgykU4W0ongktveaEV94AaABAg
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#11New Post! Aug 07, 2022 @ 18:18:21
@Heavenlover22 Said

The ghost's mind is meant to telepathically (notice that most planchettes are shaped like a pyramid with the Eye of Horus serving as it's viewport) join with yours; guiding your hand.

A type of Divination.

Don't fool yourself...don't tell yourself all those things that you never wished to hear.

Quite frankly I think it would be easier to leave MS Notepad open on your desktop and ask the ghost to use the keyboard....I mean it's strong enough to topple plates off shelves and swing doors shut, right?

By the way, if you do manage communion perhaps you could ask some important questions like 'How is the weather where you are at? (what's on the other side) instead of 'Were you a naughty ghost?' or 'tell us about all those crimes.'

#12New Post! Apr 20, 2023 @ 00:31:46
Well, here is the ONE particular question I wanted to ask the Ouija board. I know I should have posted this A WHILE ago, and I'm afraid you guys would laugh and yell at me if I do. And I know it's long and not going to work, but I've got to get this out of the system somehow! So..:

"I'm looking for anyone who's never wrong, knows EVERY single thing that happened in the past and what's happening now, both even the biggest and smallest of events; and anyone who can
grant even the most virtually impossible of any desire imaginable. Do you know anyone who can fit this status quo?"

Is there a way I can make this question simpler for the spirits to understand?
Darkman666 On about 21 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Apr 21, 2023 @ 23:06:54
@Heavenlover22 Said

Well, here is the ONE particular question I wanted to ask the Ouija board. I know I should have posted this A WHILE ago, and I'm afraid you guys would laugh and yell at me if I do. And I know it's long and not going to work, but I've got to get this out of the system somehow! So..:

"I'm looking for anyone who's never wrong, knows EVERY single thing that happened in the past and what's happening now, both even the biggest and smallest of events; and anyone who can
grant even the most virtually impossible of any desire imaginable. Do you know anyone who can fit this status quo?"

Is there a way I can make this question simpler for the spirits to understand?

the woman in " taxi " , marilu henner, might be what you are looking for. she literally remember everything that happen in her life, she was a child. she has a rare brain abilities only 100 people have.

i think you are looking for her, because to know that the past so sharply. if she was there before. her abilities only apply to her life, not certain events in the past. let be honest, you have someone, who recall certain history events. not someone, who can recalled everything in their life ! boring!!

marilu henner
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs