Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Exploring Europe

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 15, 2022 @ 14:27:12
Two lady school teachers from Chester, spending their sabbatical year exploring the Europe, stopped at a small and old-fashioned hotel in Spain recently.

One of the pair was inclined to be worrisome when traveling, and she couldn't rest until she had made a tour of the corridors to hunt out exits in case of fire. The first door she opened, unfortunately, turned out to be that of the public bath, occupied by an elderly gentleman taking a shower.

"Oh, excuse me!" the lady stammered, flustered. "I'm looking for the fire escape." Then she ran for it.

To her dismay, she hadn't got far along the corridor when she heard a shout behind her and, looking around, saw the gentleman, wearing only a towel, running after her.

"Where's the fire?!" he screamed.
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 15, 2022 @ 16:37:30
@rondetto Said

Two lady school teachers from Chester, spending their sabbatical year exploring the Europe, stopped at a small and old-fashioned hotel in Spain recently.

One of the pair was inclined to be worrisome when traveling, and she couldn't rest until she had made a tour of the corridors to hunt out exits in case of fire. The first door she opened, unfortunately, turned out to be that of the public bath, occupied by an elderly gentleman taking a shower.

"Oh, excuse me!" the lady stammered, flustered. "I'm looking for the fire escape." Then she ran for it.

To her dismay, she hadn't got far along the corridor when she heard a shout behind her and, looking around, saw the gentleman, wearing only a towel, running after her.

"Where's the fire?!" he screamed.

one summer, i went to england on a cruise, and i was walk to other side of english channel. i was catch to this criuse over there. by the time, i reach the other side of english channel. i saw the cruise, i got back on, and then i got off again.

i forget why i came to england for i want to a klond*** bar !
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs