Forums:
Random

how would you do this design?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JosephAsimeng On January 10, 2022

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Jan 08, 2022 @ 01:27:26
Without telling me to look it up online, without sending me youtube links, without telling me to join design courses or any of that stuff, Just please tell me how you would do this design. Step by step. in illustrator.* In words only. The photo link is right here:

my 2nd photo link(again, for anyone telling me how to tell me how to do it in illustrator)
Na On January 18, 2022

, Florida
#2New Post! Jan 09, 2022 @ 22:14:51
@JosephAsimeng Said

Without telling me to look it up online, without sending me youtube links, without telling me to join design courses or any of that stuff, Just please tell me how you would do this design. Step by step. in illustrator.* In words only. The photo link is right here:

my 2nd photo link(again, for anyone telling me how to tell me how to do it in illustrator)

I would use Adobe Illustrator.

Lots of vector artists like to use stylus' for that type of drawing.

You would for sure need to get a computer, a comfortable place to work, and time to put that together.

All else, no.

It makes no sense to ask for help then restrict it to "words only."

Best of luck.
Electric_Banana On January 14, 2022

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Jan 10, 2022 @ 01:23:25
@JosephAsimeng Said

If you're better with freehand than pulling curves I would do the sketch with a digi pad in Krita or GIMP; exporting as a png.

Then Illustrator should have an option that selects all the lines you've created and converts them so that they're more vector adaptive allowing you to slider adust their smoothness.

Bronx, New York
#4New Post! Jan 10, 2022 @ 17:10:40
@Na Said

I would use Adobe Illustrator.

Lots of vector artists like to use stylus' for that type of drawing.

You would for sure need to get a computer, a comfortable place to work, and time to put that together.

All else, no.

It makes no sense to ask for help then restrict it to "words only."

Best of luck.

smh but whatever

Bronx, New York
#5New Post! Jan 10, 2022 @ 17:13:34
@Electric_Banana Said

If you're better with freehand than pulling curves I would do the sketch with a digi pad in Krita or GIMP; exporting as a png.

Then Illustrator should have an option that selects all the lines you've created and converts them so that they're more vector adaptive allowing you to slider adust their smoothness.

um..makes sense. ok cool
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs