The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Gaming:
Video Games

Anybody here uhh plays some good ol' retro games?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
KiiJax On November 22, 2021

Memphis, Tennessee
#1New Post! Nov 22, 2021 @ 16:37:42
Tbh I just want someone to talk to about older games
so uh if you play any games like Sonic, Crash B., Spyro, or even R&C hmu i guess?
desu_vult On December 09, 2021

Tel Aviv, Israel
#2New Post! Dec 08, 2021 @ 04:34:12
I have nothing against retro video games but to be perfectly honest. I'm not for them either. I like it when games are making progress, but I don't think there are bad video games overral. I played morrowind, I like games like earthbound or the pokemon series. maybe megaman. I think there are plenty of great old retro video games. but playing them in a not so old computer sucks. it doesn't have the same feel to it. you have to emulate it and it doesn't 'feel' quite the same as buying it you know? like you aren't supposed to play it for long. maybe? you can just open it up on browser I suppose. and unless you're used to playing it you'll soon move on to something new.

as for those like mario or other similar stuff, there are plenty better games to replace them who look and sound the same. maybe like hollow knight or binding of issac I suppose. I just like those games better than the old retro ones. but if you hand me a console with mario in it that would still be cool I guess.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Feb 15, 2022 @ 12:05:15
I've gotten back into playing some old games like the Impressions city building series Pharaoh and Zeus. Not quite retro but still games from way back, I think I initially played these games on Win 95/Win 98. French company Triskell Interactive are reimaging Pharaoh for a release this year. Looks promising.

I am also playing some old Amiga games which was probably my first real pc back when I was 11 (1986) so real classics there.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs