Forums:
Random

The disturbing aspects of designers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! Nov 29, 2021 @ 00:20:13
I didn't know where else to post this topic. It's one I'd like to better understand. I've seen a lot of action figures, bizzare and impressive, but one comes across to me as strange, rather unnerving, too. The first line or the Tortured Souls featured a female by the name of Lucidique, a leatherclad, warrior maiden with a long mane of fine, black hair. She is quite compelling, in a dark way, but I soon learned that beneath her mane,her back is skinned entirely. I find this detail chilling and I would like you to help me understand why the designers added it to an otherwise interesting character.
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Nov 29, 2021 @ 03:36:43
@Conflict Said

I didn't know where else to post this topic. It's one I'd like to better understand. I've seen a lot of action figures, bizzare and impressive, but one comes across to me as strange, rather unnerving, too. The first line or the Tortured Souls featured a female by the name of Lucidique, a leatherclad, warrior maiden with a long mane of fine, black hair. She is quite compelling, in a dark way, but I soon learned that beneath her mane,her back is skinned entirely. I find this detail chilling and I would like you to help me understand why the designers added it to an otherwise interesting character.

most of these action figures, are probably gimmicks to sell the products. most of the designers of the figures are grab your interest.

more bizzare the character in costume are the one, you were appeal to play with the most.

the character above, doesn't interesting me. so, i wouldn't waste my time with her. the storyline has pretty good to me to be part of the game.

if the game has characters that familiar with like marvel and dc superheroes, which i like. if i had " street fighters " scenario, probably would play it.

most of these dessigners are aiming for very young boys through in 20's men for audience than other group. disturbing and sexy figures, more of audience, you will have.
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#3New Post! Dec 01, 2021 @ 23:20:19
I understand the idea of a female figure as a sex symbol. Lucidique accomplished that, in her own bizarre way. I'm really bummed out by why the creators of her figure would make her such a fantastic sight, only to hide a vicious removal of her body beneath her powerful mane of black hair. What's the significance of that?
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 01, 2021 @ 23:52:21
@Conflict Said

I understand the idea of a female figure as a sex symbol. Lucidique accomplished that, in her own bizarre way. I'm really bummed out by why the creators of her figure would make her such a fantastic sight, only to hide a vicious removal of her body beneath her powerful mane of black hair. What's the significance of that?

young horny males, i have noticed in video games over years, that i rarely play. that the designers overbroad with both men and men warriors drawing over the top. this gimmick for both gengers to play the game.

what you are describing above, is so stupid that the storyline of the video game are soo lame that the designers have deal this sexy nonsense to sell the game.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs