The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

What does the Republican Party stand for?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 · >>
chaski On about 17 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#526New Post! Oct 17, 2021 @ 22:47:55
@4d4m Said

Have you considered how odd it is the Senate always seems to be a photo finish with one Republican senator to make it 51 - 49. How about the current Senate with 50-50 and Joe Manchin to throw it off. Can't even blame the Rs this time.

Considering "we" (the USA) have essentially a two political party system... and considering that "we" (the USA) are pretty much evenly split between Democrat & liberal leaning Independents vs Republicans & conservative leaning independents...

is it really "odd" that our Senate is typically evenly split (or close to it) and our H.R. goes back and forth and our selection of president also goes back and forth?

No... it isn't odd at all.

In fact, it has been this way for so long that there is literally nothing odd about it.
Stalker

#527New Post! Oct 17, 2021 @ 22:49:32
@mrmhead Said

Was it just the presidential ballot, or did they have to fake all of the down ballot tickets and issues?

They faked them all.... literally every time a Republican has won a Democrat was cheated, and every time a Democrat has won a Republican was cheated.

It's quite the voter rip-off conspiracy.

4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#528New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 05:40:41
What will you say in 2024 if Trump wins by -3 million votes again?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#529New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 12:02:24
@4d4m Said

"Where's my luggage, I'm moving to Canada"
Stalker

#530New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 14:52:53
@4d4m Said

I'll probably say >>>

Well there you have it folks, more proof that our Electoral College system is f***ed up and moor proof that roughly half of voting Americans are the most willfully ignorant people on planet earth.

And then someone like you is going to complain about fixed elections and then I'm going to say >>>

Nope. This is how our election system is set up. You need to accept reality and quit buying into stupid conspiracy theories.
Stalker

#531New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 14:54:42
@4d4m Said

And if Trump runs and loses again, and a bunch of 21st Century Republicans/Conservatives complain about election fraud, I am goins to say>>>

Nope. He lost fair and square. You 21st Century Republicans/Conservatives snow flakes need to grow up.

4dforum.org,
#532New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 17:57:10
@mrmhead Said

"Where's my luggage, I'm moving to Canada"

LOL

4dforum.org,
#533New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 17:59:23
@chaski Said

And if Trump runs and loses again, and a bunch of 21st Century Republicans/Conservatives complain about election fraud, I am goins to say>>>

Nope. He lost fair and square. You 21st Century Republicans/Conservatives snow flakes need to grow up.

My point is that Trump's big lie is an manipulative attempt to demonize anyone calling foul on the elections. Manchin's sabotage of the HR1 For the People Act is part of that same sabotage.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#534New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 18:46:00
What does the republican party stand for?
Death to America

Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin has said that he hopes Democrats' internal disagreements over President Joe Biden's $3.5 trillion reconciliation package will cause the legislation to fail.

Johnson told Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures": "I hope for Democrat gridlock."

He added: "When it's Democrat gridlock, pray for it. I hope that's exactly what happens."

Time and time again, they come out and blatantly state that they are in working in the interest of the USA, only in the interest of themselves.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#535New Post! Oct 18, 2021 @ 21:00:50
@mrmhead Said

What does the republican party stand for?
Death to America

Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin has said that he hopes Democrats' internal disagreements over President Joe Biden's $3.5 trillion reconciliation package will cause the legislation to fail.

Johnson told Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures": "I hope for Democrat gridlock."

He added: "When it's Democrat gridlock, pray for it. I hope that's exactly what happens."

Time and time again, they come out and blatantly state that they are in working in the interest of the USA, only in the interest of themselves.

This is nothing new. In the Era of Mitch McConnell, which is going 10 years strong, gridlock has been the preferred mode of operation as his means to ensure less government intrusion and ensure that corporations can exercise their free will. Their only legislative achievement during this era was scaling back on government via tax cuts. Everything else has been about obstruction and getting rid of Obamacare.
Stalker

#536New Post! Oct 21, 2021 @ 03:48:43
@4d4m Said

Trump's big lie is an manipulative attempt to demonize anyone calling foul on the elections.

This is correct.

However, it does not (in anyway) suggest that the election in 2016 was fraudulent.

Hillary lost. There are a variety of reasons, most of which go back to her (from poor planning to poor judgment to negative public statements to... etc...)

None the less, there is no (ZERO) reasons to think that the 2016 election was fraudulent.

2016 was an example of a arrogant political under estimating the stupidity of Americans...

Trump won because just enough people (Americans) hated Hillary..... and that number of Hillary hating Americans was supplemented by willfully ignorant nitwits that believed (and still believe) that Trump is one of them. He is not. He actually detests his followers and thinks that they are gullible idiots.

He is right.

4dforum.org,
#537New Post! Oct 23, 2021 @ 17:41:15
@chaski Said

This is correct.

However, it does not (in anyway) suggest that the election in 2016 was fraudulent.

Hillary lost. There are a variety of reasons, most of which go back to her (from poor planning to poor judgment to negative public statements to... etc...)

None the less, there is no (ZERO) reasons to think that the 2016 election was fraudulent.

2016 was an example of a arrogant political under estimating the stupidity of Americans...

Trump won because just enough people (Americans) hated Hillary..... and that number of Hillary hating Americans was supplemented by willfully ignorant nitwits that believed (and still believe) that Trump is one of them. He is not. He actually detests his followers and thinks that they are gullible idiots.

He is right.

It not only suggests the 2016 elections were fraudulent, it suggests the elections in 2024 will be.
Stalker

#538New Post! Oct 23, 2021 @ 18:46:05
@4d4m Said

It not only suggests the 2016 elections were fraudulent, it suggests the elections in 2024 will be.

It in NO WAY suggests that the 2016 elections were fraudulent in any way.

It also in NO WAY suggest that the elections in 2024 will be be fraudulent in any way.

We (i.e. the USA) have never had a fraudulent election and there is no reason to believe that we will have one in the foreseeable future.

You undermine your own credibly by clinging to this bizarre notion that the 2016 election was fraudulent.

Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#539New Post! Oct 25, 2021 @ 10:48:19
What does the Republican Party stand for?

The Republican Party should stand for long-term stability of the country.

How about we find a way to not focus on the bright shiny object?

One the media collapses and infrastructure is diminished, we'll need solutions on how to get fresh water and put food on the table.
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#540New Post! Oct 25, 2021 @ 15:41:17
De Santis is paying incentives for police hiring on in Florida.

Florida for the win!

Again!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs