Forums:
Random

Stressed people today at large.....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Bret1967 On October 13, 2021

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
#1New Post! Oct 13, 2021 @ 02:58:10
Why is it that people today are so stressed out to the point that everyone is eager to anger one another and I been noticing this lately and I have some reasons maybe why but perhaps I would like to hear from some of my forum associates on why this is happening today ...... Oh yeah and I'm glad that I'm back from a long tenure on my educational responsibilities in kind ......
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Oct 27, 2021 @ 22:29:54
@Bret1967 Said

Why is it that people today are so stressed out to the point that everyone is eager to anger one another and I been noticing this lately and I have some reasons maybe why but perhaps I would like to hear from some of my forum associates on why this is happening today ...... Oh yeah and I'm glad that I'm back from a long tenure on my educational responsibilities in kind ......

This has been going on for years

But it's been just this past year that everyone has caught up with each other.

For me, I kind of see it as 'Poetic Justice' because prior I was one of only few experiencing the bizarre passive aggression.

But it is like they always said: it is only a matter of time before the kids who kicked you out of the clubhouse will being warring with themselves.

mrmhead On about 20 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Oct 28, 2021 @ 23:02:37
Maybe stress and anger, but lack of respect is what let's it loose.
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Oct 28, 2021 @ 23:20:46
Combination of things...

> Purposefully divisive politics... by both political parties, though the GOP is trying to upstage the Dems by being more divisive.

> Sloppy journalism by the media, who would rather exaggerate any given story to make a few more bucks than tell the truth... by both "left wing" and "right wing" media outlets, though the "right" is trying to upstage the "left" by promoting bulls*** conspiracy theories.

> Hate base religious doctrines... mostly from the Abrahamic religions, but others play the game as well.

> Laziness and willful ignorance by most people, who would rather believe divisive hate based crap than take the time to use their brains to fine out what is factual vs. what is false.

> Then, of course, there are the trolls who are so disenchanted with their own miserable lives that they gain joy from spreading hate, duping the gullible, etc...; Schadenfreude.

etc
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs