Forums:
Random

getting more friends in the bronx, for myself

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JosephAsimeng On September 07, 2021

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Jul 31, 2021 @ 11:42:47
anyone from the bronx, ages 13 to 23 years old, with a little bit of autism, wanna be friends with me, from my minor personality traits below? they are:

-i watch a little bit of anime(rarely),

-i play a little bit of games (rarely),

-i don't read mangas or comics,

-i hate smoking(cuz it can kill you, even from those ads, regardless of exaggeration),

-i hate tattoos(cuz it can hurt you when you get it in my opinion),

-i don't have pets(and i never will because i don't want them (dogs) to bark at me, trying to hurt me in any type of way- i'm kinda scared of them but i wouldn't say too much),

-i don't curse too much at other people,

-i don't watch or remember much movies or tv shows,

-i like watching sports but i don't know sports stat right now

-i'm bad at playing sports(sort of)

-i'm mostly shy,

-i go to church but don't know much about the bible right now(even though i'm from a african/afro-christian family), but i will read the bible soon

- i don't know much about politics right now.

-i hate horror movies

-i don't pay bills so far

-i like online browsing, even taking notes about that

-i like knowing company facts & other facts

(even if i haven't done it in a while cuz of some homework assignments that may come up)

-i like watching tv ads anytime

-i know almost every car name

-i like people who think discipline seems tough when it's really not

-i like people who are passive aggressive but not too much

-i like imagining fake stories(even though i haven't done it in a while, if you don't get it don't ask)

-i have autism but don't know which type i have

-i don't work out too much

-i don't hike outside

-i don't flex with stuff i bought before(even if i have an idea on how to do it)

-i rarely look at memes

-i'm not a gangster

-i'm not a nerd

-i don't remember my past(too much)

-i don't have too much favorites(favorite songs, favorite music artists, favorite stores etc.)

(cuz its too hard for me to pick, to be honest)

-but i am cool, smart and funny in my own way

Btw: nothing is wrong with the forum site, but if you like me from my minor traits above, here's other ways to find me:

add me on twitter: My twitter profile to add me on, by pc

add me on my twitter phone account: My twitter account from my phone, to add me on

add me on linkedin: My linkedin profile for you to add me on

add me on pinterest: My pinterest profile only for you to add me on

subscribe to my youtube channel: Subscribe to my YouTube channel here

if you don't use any of these social networks above, make an account on each of them and then add or subscribe to me on all of them
Na On about 5 hours ago

, Florida
#2New Post! Jul 31, 2021 @ 14:39:09
Welcome Joseph! I'm happy you're here!

Bronx, New York
#3New Post! Aug 02, 2021 @ 12:03:34
@Na Said

Welcome Joseph! I'm happy you're here!

yeah..thanks. but i was hoping for someone else aside from you alone.
Na On about 5 hours ago

, Florida
#4New Post! Aug 03, 2021 @ 17:00:02
@JosephAsimeng Said

yeah..thanks. but i was hoping for someone else aside from you alone.

Joseph

When you have a chance, I invite you to navigate to the Stats column located on the lower righthand side of the homepage.

There you will see an analytics page that looks something like this:

It shows the number of posts made on this website per year.

The last remaining admin of this site hasn't done any work for several months now. It's a dying platform. There are maybe a dozen or two regulars that come here mostly to spar politics and some religion.

I admire your candor and fresh perspective, but I can tell you it's going to be exceedingly rare for you to find just the right person you're looking for here at TFS.

I can't promise I won't invade your posts in the future. Just trying to be helpful.

All the best.

Bronx, New York
#5New Post! Aug 06, 2021 @ 01:52:28
@Na Said

Joseph

When you have a chance, I invite you to navigate to the Stats column located on the lower righthand side of the homepage.

There you will see an analytics page that looks something like this:

It shows the number of posts made on this website per year.

The last remaining admin of this site hasn't done any work for several months now. It's a dying platform. There are maybe a dozen or two regulars that come here mostly to spar politics and some religion.

I admire your candor and fresh perspective, but I can tell you it's going to be exceedingly rare for you to find just the right person you're looking for here at TFS.

I can't promise I won't invade your posts in the future. Just trying to be helpful.

All the best.

i will admit, that it's a pretty weird reply for a german (lowlife and kinda lame old school) person like you. The stats column was probably a way for you to lower and crush my chances for me to find people from the bronx and on the forum site. i'm only saying this just so you can talk to me less. I MEAN IT. Regardless if i'm being a little bit menacing. Just so you will barely talk to me. Which you will do immediately. Because this reply is mad freaking weird. When it comes to being off topic at what i really want. From the title and the description combined. even if you said you can't promise me you're not goona invade my posts again. I know you're trying to be helpful but still. But i guess it's all cool though.
Leon On about 12 hours ago

San Diego, California
#6New Post! Aug 06, 2021 @ 01:58:05
@JosephAsimeng Said

i will admit, that it's a pretty weird reply for a german (lowlife and kinda lame old school) person like you. The stats column was probably a way for you to lower and crush my chances for me to find people from the bronx and on the forum site. i'm only saying this just so you can talk to me less. I MEAN IT. Regardless if i'm being a little bit menacing. Just so you will barely talk to me. Which you will do immediately. Because this reply is mad freaking weird. When it comes to being off topic at what i really want. From the title and the description combined. even if you said you can't promise me you're not goona invade my posts again. I know you're trying to be helpful but still. But i guess it's all cool though.

He’s right though. You’re not going to find what you’re looking for here. There are only a handful of us people that post here and none of us are interested in what you’re after, which is why you’re not getting any responses other than his.

So either join us in the conversations that are posted here or find a much more active forum with a larger pond of participants if they don’t interest you.
Na On about 5 hours ago

, Florida
#7New Post! Aug 06, 2021 @ 10:28:48
Message received all from Joseph.

We can disengage, no harm no foul.

I may post on any thread in the forum but not directly interact with Joseph.

I am compelled to point out that the account I created here on the TFS was built in Germany. I won't be staying in Germany and soon will be back in the states.

All the best.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs