Cleveland, the boil on the but

My Stats
Ohio
United States
PLS: ? 18.85

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

hiimdan
TFS Journal
Why does Ozzy always ask this stupid question?
June 25, 2021 @ 08:30:14 pm

"Are you ready to rock 'n roll?" um....that would explain the 20,000 people chanting your name. Why doncha read to us...

Quote | Reply

Na

New Post! June 26, 2021 @ 12:06:39 am
Hello friend. I believe that you’re speaking about Ozzy Osbourne who his wife is also his travel manager. So fun fact here the best song that Ozzy Osbourne did was with a group called Black Sabbath on the album called Black Sabbath and the name of the song was called Black Sabbath. And there is a picture of a woman with a green face on the album art. Your question is about what I believe the college educated people say is “rhetorical flourish“. In short Mr. Ozzy Osbourne is just trying to be friendly he’s a showman, a minstrel, a clown. And I enjoy watching somebody to the head off a pigeon or whatever just as much as the next guy.

Darkman666

New Post! June 26, 2021 @ 12:18:55 am
with sharon, you really heard ozzie talk on talk show, i glad that sharon there with him. ozzie really hard understand, when he talks, sharon is a good interupter for him. i had the same problem with bob dylan, it hard understand what he singing about i heard more than once to understand the song i saying. if i am lucky!

chaski

Stalker

New Post! June 26, 2021 @ 12:35:19 am
@HiImDan Said

"Are you ready to rock 'n roll?" um....that would explain the 20,000 people chanting your name. Why doncha read to us...

Ted Nugent was always a little more certain than Ozzy…

“I know there ain’t nobody out there came to be mellow tonight, now did ya’? I say there ain’t nobody. I say there ain’t nobody not out there that even wants to be a little bit mellow, now is there? Anybody who wants to get mellow, you can turn around and get the f*** outta here, alright!”

😎

mrmhead

New Post! June 26, 2021 @ 12:51:24 am
That reminds me - I have to finish watching the "Nine Lives" bio.

We Sold Our Soul for Rock and Roll was my intro.

But I seldom followed all that (social) media crap.

Quote | Reply