My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! April 30, 2021 @ 12:48:30 am
Hi, I am still in Canada...Vancouver Chinatown.
Still waiting for a no recovery no fee lawyer...
if there are probono lawyers why cannot these take my case?
are these only to put up a store front of '' kindness'' and only serve their own clan and minimal tiny cases?
I don't feel like working people not paying them.

Someone said the Korean guy is gunned at Vatican shortly he is cloned again.... and now waiting to come back again.
Sorry this time is his fault, not suffer in God's name.
Vatican cannot discount him.
His sponsor refused to pay that sum - 16million normal price.
He tried to use me if an Alpha Omega requested he could be cloned for free...sorry I cannot short change my God this way.
What you can do is your folks if they want you back alive,
they find me a contingency lawyer, I give good referral fees.
Every billion US is a million US referral fees.
Then I can ask God to clone you again with a discount.

We never actually spoke to each other, just using chip reader.
We never slept with each other...no physical contact.
Some Iranian tried to match me with this guy and using his DNA to make a baby with mine using a surrogate. Mission aborted for this is not his DNA at all after double checking. Cant use a world warrant guerrilla movement vilian to father my child. i dont tomb in property owners between walls.
And get the torso to resurrect with another soul to steal everything of the victim...( mau shan religion or shinto religion can do this. )

Tak- phD

backdoor

New Post! April 30, 2021 @ 12:53:34 am
Murder can be done by inserting hair and nails into targeted person's body
half a dozen souls out beat the original one and take charge of the control room - hypothylamus.

And the original soul either fly out or sit below inside the body.

so please scan for any embedded hair and nails etc at the head near the ears, armpits or groin area and with that symbol of a dot and a round comb with sharp spikes like a flying comet drawn with in inside or on the skin, or with transparent glue anywhere on the body.

If your kin is acting strange and you folks having power and money....

Tak ( AO5)

backdoor

New Post! April 30, 2021 @ 01:09:09 am
Dear Employer / Lawyer/ retired lawyers:

If you want someone doing accounting, financial analyst, and also prospectus should your company plans for listing on the TSE exchange.....

I am in soft detent by some related to Telus in Vancouver BC Canada. I am one of those cannot be called for they chip read to break my phoneline as soon as they read and not approving the contact that I am reaching. Police do nothing despite of the reportings I made. This can happen to anyone for phone people tries to control the chances that everyone can have and the whole office people can be working against you if they are '' arranged to work at your office'' since these maybe the ones you can call to interview. Please come to interview me. I am at Chinatown plaza Vancouver BC Canada 180 Keefer St. Mall lobby everyday at 4-5pm. I am with a black horse logo cap and a big nylon bag on a small hand pull cart and a colorful owl bag.

If you know any contingency lawyers who are interested I have a huge claim to make.
Everything has been documented or been in the Hong Kong legal contract database. Contract mature but they refuse to pay us unless we get a lawyer. The family has been in soft detent and we are separated to be reduced so that we cannot afford lawyers to go after this obnoxious Li Kar Shing clan. We have been nice cousins until the payment to us is maturing.

And good referral fees if I make it. I am post graduate educated, with years of accounting and finance work experience. Am a business and investment Consultant.Been in Canada for 30 years. Not from China. Not Li clan. These seclude us to chip read to sell our identity cards and ID chip global position to those who are using our ID cards. And libel using the radio frequency chip reader to prevent real ID holders from getting employment.

Previously work positions including as follows:
CIBC- officer in charge (Branch: Forest Hill Village, Toronto )
CARP - Canadian Association of Rehabiliational Professionals - Office Manager ( Toronto Ont. )
KNP Sports group - Controller ( Scarborough Ontario, 3781 Victoria St, unit 1A)
Smartone Vodafone Telecommunications - Financial Analyst, management accounting team ( Hong Kong )
Concept Systems International - Business Consultant ( Hong Kong government departments, Relational Database provider.)
Investors Group - Consultant (Canadian BigSix finanical company. North York Ontario. )
Freelance research writer for Investment Research firms in New York.

Also a freelance pianist ,teaching students and doing piano exam rehearsals.

Also can do contractual accounting work that deliver the files to your office after its done. (I come to your office to collect the data and files. From setting up to year end accounting. )

Thank you for your attention. Please excuse this informal resume, for previous resume could have tracers attached by hackers that know who and where the files are opened.

Sincerely yours,
P.Lun / Tak
[https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing] Message board- click [ Read more ].

Espionage by RFID Chip reader can also get people 's intellect for they know my passwords, replying by email cannot be the solution. They erase my incoming email before I log in. I need to talk in person. Please come with a contingency lawyer and a radio frequency blocker ( a high frequency vibrating stick can also serve the purpose.)

Talking with voice using RFID transceiver chip under the skin is never hallucinating. www.camcat.org[https://www.camcat.org]
Please look up the definition of Hallucination. RFID chip is visible under x ray.

I am Victor Fung Kwok king's niece ( ex chairman of lifung.com ) and granddaughter of John Lun Wai Ling originated from London, UK. If you know how to connect to them/ LunWaiLing Foundation, please let me know. Li got people working in the internet and alot of times my email got delivery failure... Thank you for your attention.
Checking DNA Ok. Not grandiose.

*************************************************************************************
Better2sing website ( google bettersongs2sing - message board click more )
Tells you what happens when technology can do alot to steal identity. Do not let phone garnish your business opportunity! You are surprised how many lawyers do not give an email account!

Are all the lawyers murdered between walls by the Li and their surrogates or they are too scared to help? If your office got diminished number of calls, it is time to get out of that comfort zone.

backdoor

New Post! April 30, 2021 @ 01:53:00 am
I heard about vinyl dentures whole set for 290 at cost...and
at large volume going for 400 a full set coming.

This will be excellent news for those who cannot afford them at 2000 a set.
Government should help those at lower income range to acquire such at the 400 price range.

Demand is when supported by purchasing power.... not whatever that a dentist ask for..

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! May 06, 2021 @ 12:47:29 am
For Mau Shan (smaller religion/ witchcraft) practise,
there is something called '' borrowing luck'' from another person.

This should be disallowed. For those borrowers never have accumulated blessing to repay to those they steal luck from.

They even say they can do that for 20 years.... nonsense.

The Chan at Daniels Road are doing this and also making Vampires,
and also tombing in people to steal everything by using the corpse to resurrect their kin.

They split proceeds with George Li ( one of Li Kar Shing's son )
90% to the Li and 10% for themselves in order not to be arrested.

If we say we also got God's little helper in Canada, how come we still need to fear of the Li?

The neighborhood store Kwok Wah's Haw flakes are cold, anyone add coolant inside the small packs?
They fry with coolant in the oil, so the meat is never warm or hot and after awhile, you even feel the skin of the chicken is cold.
Colder than room temperature...

I just been able to hear my pals from chip reading me from afar...
making my system cold so I cannot hear them is one form of soft detent.
The area blocker is another, blocking our kin reading us from afar
but never those thieves that scan our frequency to chip read us and see when they can trespass break, steal and pollute.

I am still seeking contingency lawyers at Chinatown plaza
mall entrance 4-5pm with yellow construction cap and big white with checkers nylon bag on a small cart.
Claim is in the billions and referral fees a million per billion I claim.
It is so difficult to find a contingency lawyer!
I don't think there is real pro-bono lawyer either!
You call and the first thing they ask for is your ID card number.
Every ID card they can ask for 400 bucks to some concerned and these turn around and sold that for 6000 a piece and tell you to borrow
60000 with it. Everyone is doing this and seems like this is
a right and normal thing to do.
And this is what so call you have to feed them with your particulars before they help you. But worse, they just use a receptionist to entertain you, we need to see a lawyer not a receptionist.
Wonder how many use another 's name to practice here.

I don't use phones, so the hell if there will be a text or call saying if there is earthquake and the like to happen within 10 min?

Those cold lines to my face make it bloat and make me look much older.
And these cold lines to my body, make me feel like runny tummy.
Please break them with your chip reader whatever color lines they are.
Heard these are also pink, red and green lines doing the same mutilation. The Li can never be trusted so are their frog legs pal.
They always enter the scene with some cutie elements to earn trust and acceptance and do their mutilation when you are not watching.

From 2-7pm I am not at home most of the time.
Pandemic they try to stop us from having visitors...
but this is not a hospital. A lot still got friends in and out.
This pandemic is getting a bit annoying....
seems to have every stores to renew their owners.

Same old, stuck here at Downtown East side Vancouver.
If you want me in UK, you better give me something written
so that I can pass the border.
So those of Megan Markle's clan can use my ID to borrow in UK as well?
She has to leave Canada in her Apache at night hurry for our PM
issued her a warrant for using my ID to borrow tons of money here.
Good that the human trafficker lend her the sum.
Not the bank.
They are chip reading everyone here....they are just entertaining you for you got a rich husband.

I myself never been to Las Vegas... never hoot in Caesar Palace.
Never subservient at all. I am feisty all my life.
But I think if you are deported by the US for hooting there, they still let you in if you say you are buying a house there.

Tak-phD

backdoor

New Post! May 06, 2021 @ 12:51:56 am
Donald Trump is barred at Facebook.
US web, they should have full freedom in expression.
What a shame.
What did he do again?
He is old American that got their values right at birth.

America is not America....
When a nation let in people, they should make these take in the nation's core values and make them know about these and put these
rights and values on the swear in tests.

Alot bring in their values and make others change to suit their ways.
This also happens in Canada.

Tak- Phd

backdoor

New Post! May 06, 2021 @ 01:37:26 am
@backdoor Said

For Mau Shan (smaller religion/ witchcraft) practise,
there is something called '' borrowing luck'' from another person.

This should be disallowed. For those borrowers never have accumulated blessing to repay to those they steal luck from.

They even say they can do that for 20 years.... nonsense.

The Chan at 11240 Daniels Road Richmond BC are doing this and also making Vampires, and also tombing in people to steal everything by using the corpse to resurrect their kin.

They split proceeds with George Li ( one of Li Kar Shing's son )
90% to the Li and 10% for themselves in order not to be arrested.

If we say we also got God's little helper in Canada, how come we still need to fear of the Li?

The neighborhood store Kwok Wah's Haw flakes are cold, anyone add coolant inside the small packs?
They fry with coolant in the oil, so the meat is never warm or hot and after awhile, you even feel the skin of the chicken is cold.
Colder than room temperature...

I just been able to hear my pals from chip reading me from afar...
making my system cold so I cannot hear them is one form of soft detent.
The area blocker is another, blocking our kin reading us from afar
but never those thieves that scan our frequency to chip read us and see when they can trespass break, steal and pollute.

I am still seeking contingency lawyers at Chinatown plaza
mall entrance 4-5pm with yellow construction cap and big white with checkers nylon bag on a small cart.
Claim is in the billions and referral fees a million per billion I claim.
It is so difficult to find a contingency lawyer!
I don't think there is real pro-bono lawyer either!
You call and the first thing they ask for is your ID card number.
Every ID card they can ask for 400 bucks to some concerned and these turn around and sold that for 6000 a piece and tell you to borrow
60000 with it. Everyone is doing this and seems like this is
a right and normal thing to do.
And this is what so call you have to feed them with your particulars before they help you. But worse, they just use a receptionist to entertain you, we need to see a lawyer not a receptionist.
Wonder how many use another 's name to practice here.

I don't use phones, so the hell if there will be a text or call saying if there is earthquake and the like to happen within 10 min?

Those cold lines to my face make it bloat and make me look much older.
And these cold lines to my body, make me feel like runny tummy.
Please break them with your chip reader whatever color lines they are.
Heard these are also pink, red and green lines doing the same mutilation. The Li can never be trusted so are their frog legs pal.
They always enter the scene with some cutie elements to earn trust and acceptance and do their mutilation when you are not watching.

From 2-7pm I am not at home most of the time.
Pandemic they try to stop us from having visitors...
but this is not a hospital. A lot still got friends in and out.
This pandemic is getting a bit annoying....
seems to have every stores to renew their owners.

Same old, stuck here at Downtown East side Vancouver.
If you want me in UK, you better give me something written
so that I can pass the border.
So those of Megan Marklx's clan can use my ID to borrow in UK as well?
She has to leave Canada in her Apache at night hurry for our PM
issued her a warrant for using my ID to borrow tons of money here.
Good that the human trafficker lend her the sum.
Not the bank.
They are chip reading everyone here....they are just entertaining you for you got a rich husband.

I myself never been to Las Vegas... never hoot in Caesar Palace.
Never subservient at all. I am feisty all my life.
But I think if you are deported by the US for hooting there, they still let you in if you say you are buying a house there.

Tak-phD

These Chan who has 2000 people in the family resurrect each other into another person torso or back to their own using Mau Shan religion witchcraft ... they are warranted by alot of countries so they have to steal torsos at funeral homes and hospitals to sneak into...... so that police cannot arrest them.
They are originated in Hong Kong Sau Mau Ping Tin On Estate Kai Yun Bldg #1151 with tons of criminal records and also psychiatric illnes history at Kwai Chung Hospital and Castle Peak Hospital. Ref: Chan Lai Nar
They hooked with the Li family by surogating for George Li Tzai Chi since mid90s pls check HK legal contract database

See which ID cards are they using?
They are in Richmond BC Canada for around 14 years all illegal stay.
How come we don't have people to deport them?

Tak

backdoor

New Post! May 06, 2021 @ 01:45:48 am
They love to use a group of six souls inside a body outbeat the original single soul that is forced to leave the hypothalamus to sit at the body organs below.... the group of six will rule the body so this is not the kin you use to know.

So pin down the person with more than one soul inside,
give them the tallisman of a dot above a round comet like a round comb with sharp spikes...

Remove everything like nails or hair not belonging to the individual embedded under the skin at the scalp, armpits or groin area - their favorite areas of insertion.. but could be elsewhere also. (remove everything of other persons' DNA )

Write below : Chan ancestors, Li ancestors, and Russian ancestors and those from communist domain.

George got alot of Chinese and Russian alliance.

Sorry the Catholic symbol would be the circular comb with a pope hat and a PX inside....

Tak AOV and also phD

backdoor

New Post! May 08, 2021 @ 12:21:49 am
@facebook. com">lun.yeetak @facebook. com is also writing as EK Lun. With a laptop but this laptop IP is gone for laptop is broken by the froglegs little one that spray a line to break the key board and touch pad and the usb outlet cannot supply the mouse power.... cant go to richmond to have this fix...... they are stealing my idea on curing cancer after the hospital kick you out for your case is terminal. i gave the formula to Machi Kozachi and she is now cancer free... I don't want to ruin the rice bowl of herbalist that are friends of my grand father. The Ma family, does it better for it is always better to have illness cured before anything you are pronounced incurable...... Hospital only does what they can do for they fear to the soul doing more may lead them to lawsuits.... I dont want people to chip read me to steal my formula..... Right Trudeau? Li got 60 replica look alike me, alot in Canada.. I am stuck in Vancouver since 2006. Who the feathers use my name to borrow and marry up affluence in Toronto?

I am the founder of this cancer formula, hope no one steals my honor, including those who uses my face and identity...
They don't want me using my IP address with that laptop to write as EKLun think someone trying to impersonate EKLun as well for lun.yeetak also uses that log in to write on American Airlines, how to raise 6billion US in one day to save the airline from falling.
So the 6000 staff families can be stable in life for at least next 6years.... having enough time to downsize the way they want to and more time to prepare for any changes.

@facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com login also write about using a white artificial heart to do resuscitation in first aid so that no one pronounce dead reaching the hospital in 2016-2017 on a first aid page, and some countries are doing it saving lives of those who otherwise according to traditional first aid practice, cannot survive the journey to the hospital before more pronounced treatments can be applied.

Tak. -phD in Health care Science London University. Megan, stop using a name change cert to steal my phD title.. hahaha..

backdoor

New Post! May 08, 2021 @ 12:35:11 am
Some try to say indoor dining induce COID Virus transmission.....
Worse on the radio....

We have viruses inside our body as long as we live, not because we dine in restaurants....
When our body resistance is low sickness manifest because of the virus already in our body ( common cold )
NOT because we dine in restaurants.

COID Our dear pandemic Virus is '' ALSO A KIND OF VIRUS ''...
And this is 96% curable.
Alot may be admitted to the hospital, but with proper care this is curable.

Care has to be given to some propaganda not to exaggerate and grow the fear of such illness.

Money is made by importing masks, bleach, plastic partitions, vaccines, and the like in large scale during the pandemic.

Make all the money you want and please do not make people fearful and have their ways of lives change too much.
We have the right to speak our minds here and also we have the right to refuse any treatments we don't feel safe.

(There are cases which people fall unconscious after taken some vaccine, aged people are advised to take some protein foods before the inoculation)

When you have to dispose the vaccine, please DO NOT DUMP IT INTO THE WATER OR SEA. Mix it with soil and BURN IT.
ALL VIRUSES DIE ON HEAT!

Get yourself a dry sauna! HAHAHA

Tak-phD

Tak

backdoor

New Post! May 10, 2021 @ 09:53:21 pm
Had a good lunch at Floata..180 Keefer St. above where I used to appear in my routine to be found by contingency lawyers.

Guess what happened?
THat Gemini Security guy gave me a notice of '' TRESPASS''
and said I am no longer welcome in that Chinatown Plaza

They think they own the mall.
I never created anything any nuisance I just sat in the tables area
using my web all along and munching one time in my transparent face mask
and all of a sudden they disturb my peace and demanded I use a nose mask
and drove me out. And even photo me with the transparent mask on.

Ever since I am not welcome in that mall.

I have been outside where the bench is and distributing strips of papers seeking contingency lawyers and preaching to people about the presence of high tech identity theft and crime using Mau Shan resurrection to insert a different soul into a corpse, so this soul will own the body and everything of those belong to the corpse.
And a group of 7 people in a van are doing '' culture revolution '' type of tombing in people between walls here and over the globe linked to the Li family people in Hong Kong.

So a machine gun in needed with C4 to open up the newly built wall that covered the door, and in front of the sandwiched victims.
If you have only 2 people in the premise, how to hit 6 in a second?
Only a machine gun can do that.
And C4 or home make milder substitutes can be used to brick the wall.
Else you can never call for help for these murderers basically chip read you to know where you are before they can '' wall you in''.
And chip reader lines can break the infra red reception of the mobile, so you can never call for help.

A precedence was set up by my uncle years ago in Toronto ( Scarborough)
He was walled in more than twice and finally shot those trepassers in the groin and these police still wanted to charge him.
He was acquitted, and thanks to the our ex Ontario Premier Ms Wynne as his lawyer.
Precedence set up in one province is good for the whole country.

This security guard do not have the level of cognition to understand.
Or rather alot of those who harassed me in the past are actually using my SIN / ID card to work in Canada.
Or their gal pals are using my ID card.
So that they need to bring the real ID holder down discredit them.
Make them look bad etc....
YOu dont have a superior existence just because you are hired or having more money to spend, besides it is unveiled that alot of these are using our names to borrow here so that they look more affluent.

Of course my presence out side the mall as routine irritates them for the real ID holder can be '' found''. So they cannot make stories to use her ID cards any longer.

So for 911 police, please check if Easy park and Gemini Security people are using my SIN card 497237701 to work or if their related are when these people call police wanting me disappear there.

3 feet outside the Mall is public space and there is a lamp pole there.
No Post no bill sign was there and I post a note seeking contingency lawyer it was removed all the time.
I have the right to be there and put a note there.
Remember dont build anything outside 3 feet of your premise, you are occupying public ground.

These security guards should be noted people should not be discriminated by the masks they use, if they have food in their mouth they need no wear one.They should not pinpoint those who tuck out a cart.
ONe nylon bag is 13 bucks and there are 2 like such and 2 smaller inside and green box and the cart costing totalling 80 bucks plus tax excluding the items inside. More expensive than your wife's handbag.

I have the right to talk aloud there. I dont even carry a loud speaker.
The cars are louder, the police and ambulance signals are louder...
and if you cannot stand real ID holder jumping and revealing themselves ( the presence of their face and location of the ID chip GPS on the chest, ask the human trafficker to get you another ID card )

Besides there is a rule saying you cannot use elites and affluent people ID cards. There is a PHD title with my ID card since 2016. My family folks all have business with the Li so they close a blind eye to them reducing me to the level they think they can sell my ID card.
The agreement with LI and my daddy expired 2 years ago and you cannot force any Li son to marry you even if you use my ID card and profile.
Any monies you borrow is out of human trafficker pocket, you got to repay it. And this wont finish me off by bring me to bankruptcy.

Li and my family folks are in business together some legally married into the families ....
We know each other ever since we are kids.
There is no way I can stop people from buying my ID card, this doesnt mean I concur to such dealings. I never got one cent.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! May 10, 2021 @ 10:46:02 pm
May 9th, 2021
Had a good lunch at Floata..180 Keefer St. above where I used to appear in my routine to be found by contingency lawyers.

Guess what happened?
THat Gemini Security guy gave me a notice of '' TRESPASS''
and said I am no longer welcome in that Chinatown Plaza

They think they own the mall.
I never created anything any nuisance I just sat in the tables area
using my web all along and munching one time in my transparent face mask
and all of a sudden they disturb my peace and demanded I use a nose mask
and drove me out. And even photo me with the transparent mask on.

Ever since I am not welcome in that mall.

I have been outside where the bench is and distributing strips of papers seeking contingency lawyers and preaching to people about the presence of high tech identity theft and crime using Mau Shan resurrection to insert a different soul into a corpse, so this soul will own the body and everything of those belong to the corpse.
And a group of 7 people in a van are doing '' culture revolution '' type of tombing in people between walls here and over the globe linked to the Li family people in Hong Kong.

So a machine gun in needed with C4 to open up the newly built wall that covered the door, and in front of the sandwiched victims.
If you have only 2 people in the premise, how to hit 6 in a second?
Only a machine gun can do that.
And C4 or home make milder substitutes can be used to brick the wall.
Plus you can never call for help for these murderers basically chip read you to know where you are before they can '' wall you in''.
And chip reader lines can break the infra red reception of the mobile, so you can never call for help.

A precedence was set up by my uncle years ago in Toronto ( Scarborough)
He was walled in more than twice and finally shot those trespassers in the groin and these police still wanted to charge him.
He was acquitted, and thanks to the our ex Ontario Premier Ms Wynne as his lawyer.
Precedence set up in one province is good for the whole country.

This security guard does not have the level of cognition to understand.
Or rather alot of those who harassed me in the past are actually using my SIN / ID card to work in Canada.
Or their gal pals are using my ID card.
So that they need to bring the real ID holder down discredit them.
Make them look bad etc....
YOu don't have a superior existence just because you are hired or having more money to spend, besides it is unveiled that alot of these are using our names to borrow here so that they look more affluent.

Of course my presence out side the mall as routine irritates them for the real ID holder can be '' found''. So they cannot make stories to use her ID cards any longer. ( culture of those using another person's ID card have to do this so others let them use the '' unwanted people'' ID card here)

So for 911 police, please check if Easy park and Gemini Security people are using my SIN card 497237701 to work on their payroll for the past years and current or if their related are when these people call police wanting me disappear there. They even use my ID number to report to police about me!!!

3 feet outside the Mall is public space and there is a lamp pole there.
No 'Post no bill' sign was there and I post a note seeking contingency lawyer and it was removed all the time.
I have the right to be there and put a note there.
Remember dont build anything outside 3 feet of your premise, you are occupying public ground that anyone can use or be at.

These security guards should be noted people should not be discriminated by the masks they use, if they have food in their mouth they need not wear one.They should not pinpoint those who tuck out a cart.
One nylon bag is 13 bucks and there are 2 like such and 2 smaller inside and green box and the cart costing totaling 80 bucks plus tax excluding the items inside. More expensive than your wife's handbag.

I have the right to talk aloud there. I don't even carry a loud speaker.
The cars are louder, the police and ambulance signals are louder...
and if you cannot stand real ID holder jumping and revealing themselves (showing the presence of their face and location of the ID chip GPS on the chest by the chip reader, ask the human trafficker to get you another ID card )

Besides there is a rule saying you cannot use elites and affluent people ID cards. There is a PHD title with my ID card since 2016. My family folks all have business with the Li so they close a blind eye to them reducing me to the level they think they can sell my ID card.
The agreement with LI and my daddy expired 2 years ago and you cannot force any Li son to marry you even if you use my ID card and profile.
Any monies you borrow is out of human trafficker pocket, you got to repay it. And this wont finish me off by bring me to bankruptcy.

Li and my family folks are in business together some legally married into the families ....
We know each other ever since we are kids.
There is no way I can stop people from buying my ID card, this doesn't mean I concur to such dealings. I never got one cent.

The table I used at Floata is #305 and time to order the dishes is 2:42pm May 09 by Alice.
The Easy park Security guard #GSG164370 for your information.
Any lawyers would like to help me to sue for the '' loss'' in my reputation and also loss in Floata or any store business as a result of such practices and ignorant of the security guards or their management, they are welcome to approach me where I find my contingency lawyer downstairs 180 Keefer St. 4pm-5pm almost everyday. I am with big white with checkers nylon bag on a small cart and yellow construction cap.

Hope my uncle Fung Kwok King Victor sees this and end my journey as a poor person by paying me the money/ compensation he took from me for his company Lifung.com privatization since 2017. And help me go after Lam Chuen-sang (H3) my half brother for the huge sum Fung's entrusted to me since 2000. He is jailed in Hawaii and the verdict also covers this item.

There are other people in the mall, not all of them uses mask at all. They select to scrutiny and bully. The police checked my ID and passport. I am real ID holder and I think this is discrimination to real ID holders by those illegal stay using our ID cards here. ( a kind of racial discrimination)
I have the right to do what I do in the public area.
You also have the right to seek for lawyers this way.
I showed him a fax note saying how my phone connections have been tampered.....(evidence of soft detent)

Tak- PhD
London University 2016.

backdoor

New Post! May 13, 2021 @ 01:31:15 am
Something big which I need a contingency lawyer..

1.Fung Kwok King Victor entrusted my cousin Bosco Lam currently in Hawaii , a sum for me in 2000 and had Bosco gave him a guarantee to give the sum to me. Bosco never does for the past 20 years and Fung sent him to jail in Hawaii partially because of this. Uncle Fung found me tucking out a cart in Vancouver Chinatown Kwok Wah store ( their stores) and realized Bosco never gave the sum to me. I heard the sum is as big as 6-8 billion HKD. Please verify the sum with the verdict for me in Hawaii court thank you.

Also there was a foundation paper by Fung Kwok King sent to me and stolen by someone plastic surgery to look alike me affiliated with the Li ( Johnson Li Tzar Nun ) This is 6.6million Canadian. They paid the landlord to make me move out of 3700 Kilby Court in 2012 before the mail of the paper arrived and this China agent Cheng Siu Dip moved into the room I moved out in November 2012. She was plastic surgery into my face but 5ft 10 inches. She and her boyfriend from China are chip reading me and last address known is 4300 Cambie Road and they came to Canada 2012 illegal stayed since.

My phone calls have been from people I don't know when I called back the caller on my call display said they never called me.

2.My father is a warjack clan founder Jerome Lun and he got a deal for Li Kar shing in the 70's making f14 fighter jets for the American Arsenal for cost efficiency the US Arsenal is outsourcing 50 F14 at 6billion US per jet. We have the right to pursue for commission since Li
does not abide to the compensation promised in the agreement made in the 60s. That by default matured 2 years ago and our relationship gone sour.
Please check with the Hong Kong legal contract database to get a copy of the contract made 1968-70 between Li Kar Shing and Lun Chun Yin Jerome.

3. Father Jerome Lun on loan his interest in his late father foundation to his younger brother Lun Chun Wah. Wah uses that as collateral to borrow from bank to buy a piece of land in Hong Kong. That agreement also by default matured in 50 years and it is time for me - only surviving daughter of him to get back the interest. John Lun Wai Ling foundation needs to have DNA check ( for blood related kin only) as beneficiary. The contract doesnt state mature and Wah and his lawyers are suspected to cheat away with our foundation interest. And my papa even too nice and kind enough not to charge him interest. My father was never educated on aspects of law. His generation is dampened by the second world war and alot have diminished education. John Lun Wai Ling split his estate into 4 equal parts for his wife and 3 sons.
There is a foundation rule that the beneficiaries must love parents to entitle. I am the only grandchild who flew back from aboard to attend the funeral in 1998 of my grand mother Wong Kwan Yee. My father died in 1988. And Li Kar Shing and my relatives /their clans and employers are in business and they are on one side and Li has been prying on building on our pristine land areas ( Jardine Lookout area HK island )They resurrected my father as heard, but whom I never got a chance to see him, nor talking to him in person. And he and uncle been framing me disregarding my parents. So they can use my portion of the interest to pay for their own purchase of land. They and my mother got chip reader but rarely connected to me. I never got a chip reader. Mother side of family got tons of business with Li Kar Shing. Also got benefited by Li selling my ID card. one requirement for an ID card permissible for sale is when the ID card holder is not esteemed by teh society. This is what I heard via the transceiver chip. Bosco Lam and Fungs each got 1billion HKD each year on top of sales from the Li.

Resurrection can be with a different soul and this is done by Shinto ( Japanese) and MauShan religion. The relationshipof the body and soul can be explained by religion people.
I am the only one still living never got history of dying for more than a day in the whole family clan. Others are murdered and resurrected by Li or Li related people to hold onto our assets. They may not be my kin any longer ( the soul inside the body may not be my late kin using the body )

I need a lawyer that can have knowledge of Mau Shan resurrection.
I have the benefit of doubt as a plaintiff... I should be getting back what ever that is held by these '' brought back '' relatives in the family that gave Li alot of '' good'' deals.

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! May 13, 2021 @ 01:44:56 am
REVISED last posting...

Something big which I need a contingency lawyer..
1.Fung Kwok King Victor entrusted my cousin Bosco Lam currently in Hawaii , a sum for me in 2000 and had Bosco gave him a guarantee to give the sum to me. Bosco never does for the past 20 years and Fung sent him to jail in Hawaii partially because of this. Uncle Fung found me tucking out a cart in Vancouver Chinatown Kwok Wah store ( their stores) and realized Bosco never gave the sum to me. I heard the sum is as big as 6-8 billion HKD. Please verify the sum with the verdict for me in Hawaii court thank you.
Also there was a foundation paper by Fung Kwok King sent to me and stolen by someone plastic surgery to look alike me affiliated with the Li ( Johnson Li Tzar Nun ) This is 6.6million Canadian. They paid the landlord to make me move out of 3700 Kilby Court in 2012 before the mail of the paper arrived and this China agent Cheng Siu Dip moved into the room I moved out in November 2012. She was plastic surgery into my face but 5ft 10 inches. She and her boyfriend from China are chip reading me and last address known is 4300 Cambie Road and they came to Canada 2012 illegal stayed since.
My phone calls have been from people I don't know when I called back the caller on my call display said they never called me.
2.My father is a warjack clan founder Jerome Lun and he got a deal for Li Kar shing in the 70's making f14 fighter jets for the American Arsenal for cost efficiency the US Arsenal is outsourcing 50 F14 at 6billion US per jet. We have the right to pursue for commission since Li
does not abide to the compensation promised in the agreement made in the 60s. That by default matured 2 years ago and our relationship gone sour.
Please check with the Hong Kong legal contract database to get a copy of the contract made 1968-70 between Li Kar Shing and Lun Chun Yin Jerome.
3. Father Jerome Lun on loan his interest in his late father foundation to his younger brother Lun Chun Wah. Wah uses that as collateral to borrow from bank to buy a piece of land in Hong Kong. That agreement also by default matured in 50 years and it is time for me - only surviving daughter of him to get back the interest. John Lun Wai Ling foundation needs to have DNA check ( for blood related kin only) as beneficiary. The contract doesnt state mature and Wah and his lawyers are suspected to cheat away with our foundation interest. And my papa even too nice and kind enough not to charge him interest. My father was never educated on aspects of law. His generation is dampened by the second world war and alot have diminished education. John Lun Wai Ling split his estate into 4 equal parts for his wife and 3 sons.
There is a foundation rule that the beneficiaries must love parents to entitle. I am the only grandchild who flew back from aboard to attend the funeral in 1998 of my grand mother Wong Kwan Yee. My father died in 1988. And Li Kar Shing and my relatives /their clans and employers are in business and they are on one side and Li has been prying on building on our pristine land areas ( Jardine Lookout area HK island )They resurrected my father as heard, but whom I never got a chance to see him, nor talking to him in person. And he and uncle been framing me disregarding my parents. So they can use my portion of the interest to pay for their own purchase of land. They and my mother got chip reader but rarely connected to me. I never got a chip reader. Mother side of family got tons of business with Li Kar Shing. Also got benefited by Li selling my ID card. one requirement for an ID card permissible for sale is when the ID card holder is not esteemed by teh society. This is what I heard via the transceiver chip. Bosco Lam and Fungs each got 1billion HKD each year on top of sales from the Li.
Resurrection can be with a different soul and this is done by Shinto ( Japanese) and MauShan religion. The relationshipof the body and soul can be explained by religion people.
I am the only one still living never got history of dying for more than a day in the whole family clan. Others are murdered and resurrected by Li or Li related people to hold onto our assets. They may not be my kin any longer ( the soul inside the body may not be my late kin using the body )
I need a lawyer that can have knowledge of Mau Shan resurrection.
I have the benefit of doubt as a plaintiff... I should be getting back what ever that is held by these '' brought back '' relatives in the family that gave Li alot of '' good'' deals.
There is another issue with PCCW they paid a plastic surgery look alike me in 2013 in Hong Kong while I was in Canada. I never received any payments from them. they paid in my name 18 million USD in 2013. And George Li Tzar Chi, brother of Richard Li the chairman plastic surgery Chan Lai Nar his surogate into my face to steal the cheque. I never receive any payments from PCCW that tap my ideas using the transceiver RFID chip.
Fung Kwok King Victor is head of Board of Directors since 2000. - My uncle from mother side.
I suggested privatization in 2004 and they profit more than 100 billion US in that attempt.
And even Cloud is my concept in 1999, so is shorting of CK001 shares in 2013 July...and lots of other ideas like spliting of Hotel rooms for sale, and joining the government to do immigration plans... etc. I am a self employed business consultant and I previously earned 6-8 percent of what I bring into each company ( Investors Group Canada ) I am not even paid one percent of what I brought into PCCW...
Tak. - waiting for contingency lawyer, set up routine to appear at Chinatown plaza mall entrance at 180 Keefer St. Van.BC Canada at 4pm-5pm every day. I am one with yellow construction cap, big nylon bag white with checkers on a cart. I cannot leave things home for people trespass and break and these are chip reading me to know when I exit the place every day. Tell these I will not go back to Hong Kong to renew my ID card for their affiliates to use. They need walk in and leave DNA at ID card office for renewal of ID card. I never applied for smart HK card. I moved to Canada since 1980s. Traveling with current and Canadian passport since 1992.

Tak- Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. Expired HKID321396(0)
Canadian ID card number 497237701.
The so called Victoria that is with same birthday as Victor Li Tzar Kui.

backdoor

New Post! May 14, 2021 @ 10:48:14 pm
They address themselves from the Health department..
Came to our building to do door to door …
even put up their mobile to film us.

I simply tell them '' no filming'' and close the door.

Do these people know the law?
Even the land lord cannot press to come in without 24 hours notice
even the police cannot press to come in without a search warrant.
We have the right not to entertain these people.

Our land lord never receives that 6000 dollars in subsidy from the government so we are not those '' stereo-typed SRO ''
This building is private owned.
How much they rent to us is none of your business.
They can rent to renter for a dollar a month, doesn't mean
the renters are needy.

You and your non profits companies hand off the residents here.
Don't label us needy and have all sorts of non profits getting our
residents database to '' plan what they can do for us. ''.

Our building cleaner is cleaner, we do not have intention to have
anyone '' writing reports on resident's activities '' here.
And don't use our name and sanity to upgrade your job description.

One or two many be greedy to pick up foods that you leave at our door.
But in fact everyone of us has more money than you.
Don't use that to label us.
We know farmers that can provide us what you dropped off.

And no real ID holders' ID chip Global position for '' assuming''.
According to our building rules, we even put notices
to limit visitation here because of the pandemic.
Who let these in??

We have the right to refuse treatment. That is human right.
And don't marginalize anyone because of this.
There are more than 1000 in the hospital after taking the vaccine.
Everyone's allergic to different stimulants.

Every local in hospital charges 300 bucks a day from the province
And every tourist illegal stay here pays 2000-4000 cash a day to the government / hospitals.
The latter gives you more revenue and leave the locals alone.
This is why we let them in.... hahaha.
These can afford it if they are using our ID cards to borrow and work.
But they cannot use our health card. Their DNA is checked at the hospitals if they use health cards...

Tak- phD

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...663 664 665 666 667 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply