Spiritual Journey

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! May 13, 2021 @ 01:48:46
Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all well. Just an update on my end. I am embarking on a Spiritual Journey. I have disbanded myself from Christianity. I met and became good friends with a Witch (not joking), and I am learning about Shamanism and Earth Magick. I am doing research and believe it or not, I am starting to read the Bible again. Slowly but surely. Also, I believe I am going through a spiritual awakening. I am researching YHWH and The Elohim (I believe the Christian God, and the God I serve is YHWH). I want to do things differently and I feel this is the path set before me as a Healer. In other news that isn't so spiritual. I am still in school and delayed my graduation date back a year. Still plan on being a counselor. I hope everyone is doing well. Not sure if all my friends are still on this site. Hopefully, we can keep in touch if we are all coming on here less.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! May 13, 2021 @ 04:14:36
@Cpat92 Said

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all well. Just an update on my end. I am embarking on a Spiritual Journey. I have disbanded myself from Christianity. I met and became good friends with a Witch (not joking), and I am learning about Shamanism and Earth Magick. I am doing research and believe it or not, I am starting to read the Bible again. Slowly but surely. Also, I believe I am going through a spiritual awakening. I am researching YHWH and The Elohim (I believe the Christian God, and the God I serve is YHWH). I want to do things differently and I feel this is the path set before me as a Healer. In other news that isn't so spiritual. I am still in school and delayed my graduation date back a year. Still plan on being a counselor. I hope everyone is doing well. Not sure if all my friends are still on this site. Hopefully, we can keep in touch if we are all coming on here less.

good for you.
Electric_Banana On about 2 hours ago

, New Zealand
#3New Post! May 15, 2021 @ 17:09:53
@Cpat92 Said

Hello Everyone!

I've found that no organized religion has a monopoly on answers
but rather we slowly unlock those higher understandings
on our own time via our own concerns and experiences.
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#4New Post! May 25, 2021 @ 00:44:54
@Cpat92 Said

Hello Everyone!

Less Christianity, yet more bible???

Try the shaman Jesus but recognize that Yahweh is a genocidal satanic prick of a god.

If you cannot see that then nothing will likely help your spirit.

Do you see Yahweh as good or evil at this point in time?

Regards
DL
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#5New Post! May 25, 2021 @ 10:13:15
@Cpat92 Said

Hello Everyone!

I am investigating the social engineering technique used of Baptists called "accepting Jesus as Lord" vs what the bible teaches. I feel the Baptists have to consider their words more carefully. It is God who saves and God who intervenes in the affairs of men.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6New Post! May 26, 2021 @ 08:48:54
@Electric_Banana Said

I've found that no organized religion has a monopoly on answers
but rather we slowly unlock those higher understandings
on our own time via our own concerns and experiences.

yes
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs