Wisconsin
United States
PLS: ? 44.03

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

snowduck's journal
TFS Journal
What's he like?
March 02, 2021 @ 04:14:24 pm
Exodus 3:14 - God said to Moses, “I am who I am...- Many of us have wondered things about God and came up with our own ideas about him, but we need to be careful that our ideas line up with Biblical teaching. The Bible tells us a lot of things about God but also leaves many things out. Years ago a famous Bible teacher said lets speak where the Bible speaks and be silent where the Bible is silent. We can trust the Bible just as if God himself was speaking to us because that's what he is doing. Just as is written in 1 Corinthians 13:12 - For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And in John 8:58 - “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”, - Jesus claimed to exist with his father and the holy spirit before old testament Abraham. That is hard for us to grasp, but it's a good thing he was and that he agreed to become our savior. When Jesus came here he came as a man who led a simple life so we could grasp what God who said “I am who I am" is like. whataboutjesus.com

Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply