Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A letter home

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 10 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 27, 2021 @ 13:26:36
A college student wrote a letter home "Dear folks, I feel miserable cause I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, I'm so ashamed. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me. Your son, Eric. I felt so terrible I ran after the postman who was emptying the box at the corner. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed to God that I could get it back, but I was too late."
A few days later, he received a letter from his father: "Dear Son, Good news! Your prayers were answered. Your letter never came!"
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 27, 2021 @ 21:52:18
@rondetto Said

A college student wrote a letter home "Dear folks, I feel miserable cause I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, I'm so ashamed. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me. Your son, Eric. I felt so terrible I ran after the postman who was emptying the box at the corner. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed to God that I could get it back, but I was too late."
A few days later, he received a letter from his father: "Dear Son, Good news! Your prayers were answered. Your letter never came!"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs