QAnon

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...8 9 10 · >>
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#46New Post! Feb 19, 2021 @ 20:28:37
@mrmhead Said

No. "The Left" aka Dems, did not say the election was stolen.
It was shown that Russian Interference (not collusion) duped the gullible.

.. and then trump did it to them again on Jan 6.

It's not this time I'm referring too. Say in 2024 another "Trump" appears (or Trump reappears) then looses by 3 million votes but wins the electoral college in an election that was rigged. Anyone attempting to bring attention to it will have a more difficult time thanks to the stupid show in DC last month. It's psychological manipulation. The sheep won't be thinking about which group of people or which party was behind it, that's not how their minds work. They'll just remember the 3 minute news shots from the riots.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#47New Post! Feb 20, 2021 @ 13:40:17
@4d4m Said

It's not this time I'm referring too. Say in 2024 another "Trump" appears (or Trump reappears) then looses by 3 million votes but wins the electoral college in an election that was rigged. Anyone attempting to bring attention to it will have a more difficult time thanks to the stupid show in DC last month. It's psychological manipulation. The sheep won't be thinking about which group of people or which party was behind it, that's not how their minds work. They'll just remember the 3 minute news shots from the riots.

I still think it would be nearly impossible to rig an election that would affect a national outcome.
Maybe there could be enough interference and disruption to invalidate the election for a do-over, but not secretly steal it. The process and checks and balances are too decentralized to coordinate on a national level.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#48New Post! Feb 20, 2021 @ 20:43:53
@mrmhead Said

I still think it would be nearly impossible to rig an election that would affect a national outcome.
Maybe there could be enough interference and disruption to invalidate the election for a do-over, but not secretly steal it. The process and checks and balances are too decentralized to coordinate on a national level.

This. Once you *actually* understand the system, you can’t outright steal or influence it with rigging.

You would go at it with voter suppression, gerrymandering, and disinformation campaigns.
Easier to do, harder to get caught “red handed”, and more efficient outcomes.

NE, Ohio
#49New Post! Feb 20, 2021 @ 23:17:23
@DiscordTiger Said

This. Once you *actually* understand the system, you can’t outright steal or influence it with rigging.

You would go at it with voter suppression, gerrymandering, and disinformation campaigns.
Easier to do, harder to get caught “red handed”, and more efficient outcomes.

Yeah, you're right. I'm not a republican

And from this, the laws are at a State level - i.e. it's not a federal issue.
The same tactic they take with abortion.
They can't make it (voting) illegal. But they can make it harder to do.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#50New Post! Feb 21, 2021 @ 02:14:36
Yup. There has been a Republican political long game afloat for decades. Nothing happening now is new or unexpected.

The writing has been on the wall for over 40 years. Q isn’t even unique. Just a byproduct of the process. If not Q then it would be something/someone else at the heart of whatever “conspiracy de jour”.

Abortion is a perfect example.

An easier example, because it’s infinitely easier to blame everything on evil baby killers. And use that as an argument that the ends justify the means.

NE, Ohio
#51New Post! Feb 21, 2021 @ 02:39:55
@DiscordTiger Said

Yup. There has been a Republican political long game afloat for decades. Nothing happening now is new or unexpected.

The writing has been on the wall for over 40 years. Q isn’t even unique. Just a byproduct of the process. If not Q then it would be something/someone else at the heart of whatever “conspiracy de jour”.

Abortion is a perfect example.

An easier example, because it’s infinitely easier to blame everything on evil baby killers. And use that as an argument that the ends justify the means.

At least with the 2012 conspiracy, it was everybody on Earth, and the Elite were sucking all the resources to build their little lifeboat - whether it be an underground city or shuttles to the far side of the moon.

4dforum.org,
#52New Post! Feb 21, 2021 @ 04:32:12
@mrmhead Said

The way to do it is to hit the exact right districts that will affect the outcome in states that have a winner take all policy for the electoral college reps. The ones to hit would be ones that will be close but you are pretty sure will go the way of the candidate you don't want to win. It would also be necessary to use places where the voting machines can be hacked and are online. The vote in 2000 (Bush Jr vs Gore) came down to a couple of districts in Florida.

The vote in 2016 was decided by three districts with a combined population of 80,000 people. If those districts would have chosen Clinton the election would have gone the other way. Here's an article from the Washington Post that details what I'm talking about. Here's an article from Endgadet about hacking voter machines. Here's and article from NBC about voting machine systems being connected to the internet, even though they are not supposed to be.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#53New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 01:36:33
@4d4m Said

The way to do it is to hit the exact right districts that will affect the outcome in states that have a winner take all policy for the electoral college reps. The ones to hit would be ones that will be close but you are pretty sure will go the way of the candidate you don't want to win. It would also be necessary to use places where the voting machines can be hacked and are online. The vote in 2000 (Bush Jr vs Gore) came down to a couple of districts in Florida.

The vote in 2016 was decided by three districts with a combined population of 80,000 people. If those districts would have chosen Clinton the election would have gone the other way. Here's an article from the Washington Post that details what I'm talking about. Here's an article from Endgadet about hacking voter machines. Here's and article from NBC about voting machine systems being connected to the internet, even though they are not supposed to be.

Of course, just predicting ahead of time which districts those are to begin with requires what basically amounts to clairvoyance, but I suppose if you presuppose that you're psychic anything is possible...
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#54New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 02:44:45
@4d4m Said

The way to do it is to hit the exact right districts that will affect the outcome in states that have a winner take all policy for the electoral college reps...

Actually from the QAnon (or other conspiracy perspective), the way you do it is to claim (and demand ) that certain districts were fixed....

You don't even need any evidence....

All you need is a bunch of willfully ignorant twits that are sore losers.

4dforum.org,
#55New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 04:44:57
@nooneinparticular Said

Of course, just predicting ahead of time which districts those are to begin with requires what basically amounts to clairvoyance, but I suppose if you presuppose that you're psychic anything is possible...

Actually it requires AP or Gallup polls

You two do realize I'm referring to the 2016 elections right?
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#56New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 10:29:57
@4d4m Said

You two do realize I'm referring to the 2016 elections right?

You do realize that most polls have a variance of 3-5%, right? And that you're talking about using them to attempt to predict races in districts that typically fall in that 3-5% variance, right?
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#57New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 16:49:31
@4d4m Said

What about all the other polls (Rasmussen Reports, Economist/YouGov, Politico/Morning Consult, Reuters/Ipsos, The Hill/Harris, Quinnipiac, etc)?

With the obvious exception of Rasmussen Reports, most of the various polling companies seem to come up with numbers that are reasonably within statistical variation.... both now and in 2016.... of course many (if not most) were wrong about 2016.

NE, Ohio
#58New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 18:21:11
@chaski Said

What about all the other polls (Rasmussen Reports, Economist/YouGov, Politico/Morning Consult, Reuters/Ipsos, The Hill/Harris, Quinnipiac, etc)?

With the obvious exception of Rasmussen Reports, most of the various polling companies seem to come up with numbers that are reasonably within statistical variation.... both now and in 2016.... of course many (if not most) were wrong about 2016.

In 2020 they used Exit Polls to find the close, but vulnerable counties that would swing the crucial All or Nothing states. Then they hopped into their time machine, went back and rigged the election in those counties for Sleepy Joe and the rest is history!

4dforum.org,
#59New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 19:51:43
The elections did not get rigged for Joe, they got rigged for Trump in 2016.

The polls to figure out which districts to hit wouldn't have to be exit polls. Although when Kerry lost to Jr I went to bed that night thinking Bush had lost. I woke up the next morning to the bad news and was stunned.

4dforum.org,
#60New Post! Feb 25, 2021 @ 19:53:08
@nooneinparticular Said

You do realize that most polls have a variance of 3-5%, right? And that you're talking about using them to attempt to predict races in districts that typically fall in that 3-5% variance, right?

Until the Trump vs Kerry election I had never seen the polls not correctly predict the winner.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs