Politics

Biden’s Immediate Plans as President

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#61New Post! Feb 05, 2021 @ 19:43:01
It's not that they are all necessarily controlled by evil people put into positions of power but that they are vulnerable. They are modeled in hierarchical fashion. For instance there is a Pope and a Grand Wizard of the KKK. With help over the course of time someone could take over those organizations and have the final say on all activities. If the same person put two people in those positions of power they would control, by proxy, both organizations.

A King or the leader of the Communist Party wield absolute control. That's why our government based on power sharing between branches. It is superior than rule through family trees. Saying the Masons or the Catholic Church are evil is misleading and dangerous, but there have been evil Popes.

To take over our government would mean controlling the party leaders in the House and Senate. Getting enough appointments in the Supreme Court for a controlling vote would be next. Putting presidents in power that worked for you or you at least had dirt on and having that person put administrators in that you could control. When the presidential post shifted parties it would be necessary to control the new president and have them keep in positions of authority your agents. That's a lot of work.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#62New Post! Feb 05, 2021 @ 19:47:01
@4d4m Said

For instance there is a Pope and a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

You're comparing the Pope with the Grand Wizard of the KKK...

4dforum.org,
#63New Post! Feb 05, 2021 @ 19:50:36
No, I'm comparing the structure of the Catholic Church to the structure of the KKK. They both have a "dictator", one guy that calls the shots. Admittedly it is an oversimplification but it's to make a point.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#64New Post! Feb 05, 2021 @ 22:47:15
@4d4m Said

... KKK.... a "dictator", one guy that calls the shots...

Are you sure that the KKK has a "dictator" as their leader?

The KKK doesn't seem to be that centralized, but rather is numerous groups (something like 20 or 30... some actually rivals of each other) spread out around the country.

Perhaps you have a link to your information.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#65New Post! Feb 05, 2021 @ 23:07:40
Is a wizard higher than a dragon?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#66New Post! Feb 05, 2021 @ 23:33:05
@DiscordTiger Said

Is a wizard higher than a dragon?

I think it goes Grand Wizard... then Grand Dragon... Great Titan... Grand Giant....

They also have Hydras, Furies and Goblins... and Grand Cyclops, Nighthawks, Grand Turks, Grand Sentinels, Grand Magi, Grand Ensign, Grand Monks....

Oh... and pretty outfits with super cool hoodies.

Dungeons & Dragons has nothing on the KKK.

4dforum.org,
#67New Post! Feb 06, 2021 @ 05:17:59
LOL, I'm not really sure. But think of the things that could be accomplished by controlling two powerful groups in a society. Say for instance you had guys working for you that had gained control of the Crips and the Bloods. The people in their gangs wouldn't know and they (the two leaders) might not know you control them both.

You could start a turf war between them at will. You could keep them too busy competing with each other to become a real threat. You could get information on whoever you wanted. You could have one group assassinate a member of the other or vice versa. There would be no competition for turf because you would own both gangs. You could control all the drug trade. And the beauty of it would be no one would know.

4dforum.org,
#68New Post! Mar 11, 2021 @ 20:03:08
The covid stimulus plan was pumped through the Senate by the Democratic majority, with the help of 2 independents. This is a rare opportunity for the left to unf@#$ the misguided right wing steps at screwing the American economy. 51/50.

It won't last. The midterm elections will undoubtedly shift the House (maybe) or the Senate (probably) to Republican control.

That means a 2 year window of opportunity. There's an economic plan to rebuild some infrastructure. What else should Joe pursue before it's too late?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#69New Post! Mar 11, 2021 @ 20:59:47
@4d4m Said

It won't last. The midterm elections will undoubtedly shift the House (maybe) or the Senate (probably) to Republican control.

Especially if the red states continue to suppress voting (by people they don't like).
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#70New Post! Mar 12, 2021 @ 02:31:23
I love Biden.

"Why?" you might ask.

#1 - He is not Trump.
#2 - He is a rational caring human being.
#3 - When I get this next economy boosting payout from Uncle Sam, I am going to do with it what I did with the last two pay out....

>>> Donate it to charity <<<

So, to you republican/conservative hypocrites who want to complain about these stimulus bills, but will happily take the money...

F__k You Hypocrites!

4dforum.org,
#71New Post! Mar 12, 2021 @ 03:34:03
I am really glad the stimulus bill went through as well. I'm even more happy they did it with zero support from the right. Sends a message. Too many times in the past the left has caved to demands from the right that end up sabotaging the intent of the bills. NAFTA is one example and Obama Care is another.
I am not a supporter of NAFTA.

I think it would be cool if they could make the Healthcare system more viable. There needs to be some changes made to health insurance and pharmacy regulations to control prices.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#72New Post! Mar 12, 2021 @ 05:45:41
@4d4m Said

I am really glad the stimulus bill went through as well. I'm even more happy they did it with zero support from the right. Sends a message....

I think it would be cool if they could make the Healthcare system more viable. There needs to be some changes made to health insurance and pharmacy regulations to control prices.

This
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#73New Post! Mar 12, 2021 @ 07:34:43
@mrmhead Said

Especially if the red states continue to suppress voting (by people they don't like).

Which is why the Senate needs to now take up the new voting rights legislation the House passed, which among other things, includes automatic voter registration, expansion of mail voting, gerrymandering reform, and campaign finance reform, and get it to Biden’s desk before the next election year.

Yes I’m fully aware the GOP will just filibuster this. Fine, let them, Schumer is ready. He knows they are not really interested in finding compromise and knows they will instead stonewall all legislation so they can complain, as always, about the lack of compromise, when he then has to pole vault over them.

Mitch may try and play the same game he has for a decade, but at this point it would be like Kim firing a nuke at the US mainland. It would be the beginning of the end for his brand of minority rule.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#74New Post! Mar 12, 2021 @ 19:26:59
10:25 am Tapioca cup. Yummy

2:40 pm Read a two-minute speech warning citizens to not gather on July 4th.

3:15 pm Sign AR-15 ban bill

4:00 pm ask Dr Jill what day it is
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#75New Post! Mar 12, 2021 @ 20:20:28
@gakINGKONG Said

2:40 pm Read a two-minute speech warning citizens to not gather on July 4th.

Biden yesterday in his 20 minute speech:

“...by 4 July, there is a good chance you, your family and friends can get together in your backyard or in your neighbourhood and have a cookout or a barbecue and celebrate Independence Day. After a long, hard year, that will make this Independence Day truly special - where we not only mark our independence as a nation but we begin to mark our independence from this virus."

You do realize that your conception of Biden as senile with Alzheimer’s is based on zero evidence, fact, or actual history, and 100% opined propaganda from right wing pundits, correct?

Seems to me you need to stop listening to this prime time Fox News echo chamber if you want to be more knowledgeable in life and start living in actual reality. You might discover a thing or two such as the above.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs