Forums:
Politics

Executive Orders

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mrmhead On about 23 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! Jan 23, 2021 @ 15:14:03
I didn't catch which GOPer was whining about Biden signing a flurry of executive orders. But he said something to the effect that Biden is just being partisan and just trying to undo trump.

Well, yeah, that's part of it. But he's also trying and help with the pandemic and other stuff. (WHO, Paris Accord...)

If the lemming would just remember 4 years back, trump signed a s*** load of executive orders reversing all kinds of stuff President Obama had done. Even some petty crap that hardly matters, as long as he was, in his demented mind, erasing Obama's legacy.

Maybe it will pop up again and I'll catch who was crying.

And if I get time, I'll try to get a list and compare the two...(unless someone beats me to it)

But now, it's time to start cooking brunch
Omelets anyone?
chaski On about 11 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Jan 23, 2021 @ 17:03:15
The 21st Century GOPers cry about everything.

"Obama's former VP, now President, is using Executive Orders to undo what Trump did... just like Trump used Executive Orders to undo what Obama did."

Biggest bunch of pansies ever.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#3New Post! Jan 23, 2021 @ 21:29:16
Yup, a vast majority of the list of direct actions trumpsterf*** took against me, my family and people like us were executive orders. Many as soon as he took office.

Of course the response was: f*** your feelings. Trump train is rolling motherf***ers!
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#4New Post! Jan 24, 2021 @ 03:47:58
I believe the GOP were the ones who invented the current "executive order" fad. Dating back to the war on drugs.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#5New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 00:34:44
@mrmhead Said

I didn't catch which GOPer was whining about Biden signing a flurry of executive orders. But he said something to the effect that Biden is just being partisan and just trying to undo trump.

Well, yeah, that's part of it. But he's also trying and help with the pandemic and other stuff. (WHO, Paris Accord...)

If the lemming would just remember 4 years back, trump signed a s*** load of executive orders reversing all kinds of stuff President Obama had done. Even some petty crap that hardly matters, as long as he was, in his demented mind, erasing Obama's legacy.

And if I get time, I'll try to get a list and compare the two...(unless someone beats me to it)

Omelets anyone?

Trump signed executive orders throughout his presidency. He abused every facet of the government for his own ends.

Don't you know that Trump followers like to whine just like their leader Donny?
Stalker

#6New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 01:20:23
@4d4m Said

I believe the GOP were the ones who invented the current "executive order" fad. Dating back to the war on drugs.

You might actually be right on that point.

Well done 4d4m.

Though given the opportunity, one should always put the blame on Obama; THANKS OBMA!
Stalker

#7New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 01:22:47
@rosexthorn Said

Don't you know that Trump followers like to whine just like their leader Donny?

This

Biggest crybabies ever.
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#8New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 05:26:37
@mrmhead Said

Omelets anyone?

You are right. Trump could not wait to start wiping everything Obama did off the face of the earth. He even went so far as to reinstate restrictions on us being able to travel to Cuba, and a lot of Americans were finally able to enjoy traveling there, until Trump stopped it.

Trump was a petty little man whose only goal was to stick it to anyone he felt had crossed him. Now he is getting his payback, and paybacks are Hell.
mrmhead On about 23 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#9New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 13:41:36
A few articles and some cherry-picked summaries:

Biden's first 30

Restores collective bargaining power and worker protections for federal workers, and lays the foundation for $15 minimum wage

Stops the United States' withdrawal from the World Health Organization, with Dr. Anthony Fauci becoming the head of the delegation to the WHO

trump list

Hours after being sworn in, Trump signed an executive order aimed at reversing the Affordable Care Act

The order outlines changes to a few immigration policies, but most notably it strips federal grant money to so-called sanctuary cities.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs