Election 2020

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...63 64 65 66 67 · >>
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#961New Post! Nov 28, 2020 @ 05:10:38
Recount in Wisconsin county demanded by Trump increases Biden's margin...

- A recount in Wisconsin’s largest county demanded by Republican President Donald Trump’s election campaign ended Friday with Democratic President-elect Joe Biden gaining votes.

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#962New Post! Nov 28, 2020 @ 20:39:38
Currently the latest conspiracy by the desperate is that too many people changed their mailing address and still voted in the original state. Simply because now they refuse to understand the concept of state residency and just moving isn’t always enough to change it. It depends why your moving and how long your moving for. Where a change of mailing address they just want to get your damn mail. Want it to go somewhere else fill out a new form.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#963New Post! Nov 29, 2020 @ 04:39:06
TURKEY PROSECUTES CLAIMING "I WON THANKSGIVING" (spoof news, folks)

A Turkey which was executed, plucked naked, eviscerated, stuffed, cooked and then eaten last Thursday has submitted a lawsuit to the Pennsylvania Third Circuit Court claiming to have won Thanksgiving and demanding the result be overturned.

The notoriously stupid bird said in a signed affidavit that there had been serious irregularities in the Thanksgiving process, which included it being put in an oven with potatoes and greens for more than three hours in a clear breach of what should have happened.

“I have witnesses,” it said in a statement.

“Witnesses prepared to swear that my being trussed up and then basted was unfairly biased against me, when the proper outcome should have been me continuing to live in a nice big farm in Wisconsin with all my food and shelter provided for free.

Legal representatives for the bird said: “If you believe the mainstream media, millions of Americans voluntarily killed and ate a great fat woodland fowl and then celebrated, which is simply not credible.”
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#964New Post! Nov 29, 2020 @ 10:43:21
@Jennifer1984 Said

TURKEY PROSECUTES CLAIMING "I WON THANKSGIVING" (spoof news, folks)

A Turkey which was executed, plucked naked, eviscerated, stuffed, cooked and then eaten last Thursday has submitted a lawsuit to the Pennsylvania Third Circuit Court claiming to have won Thanksgiving and demanding the result be overturned.

The notoriously stupid bird said in a signed affidavit that there had been serious irregularities in the Thanksgiving process, which included it being put in an oven with potatoes and greens for more than three hours in a clear breach of what should have happened.

“I have witnesses,” it said in a statement.

“Witnesses prepared to swear that my being trussed up and then basted was unfairly biased against me, when the proper outcome should have been me continuing to live in a nice big farm in Wisconsin with all my food and shelter provided for free.

Legal representatives for the bird said: “If you believe the mainstream media, millions of Americans voluntarily killed and ate a great fat woodland fowl and then celebrated, which is simply not credible.”

The problem is that about 50m Americans think the turkey has a watertight case!

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#965New Post! Nov 29, 2020 @ 20:24:04
I'm losing track if I'm reading old news or another trump voting lawsuit failure. They should have named them in alphabetical order like hurricanes.

There was in fact another one in PA shot down Saturday night
Not sure what the basis was this time .. voter's dog had an expired license?

Darkman666 On about 16 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#966New Post! Nov 30, 2020 @ 16:10:35
70% to 80% of republicans still can't accept in election results.

Republicans has learn a new word:

Deline!!

NE, Ohio
#967New Post! Dec 01, 2020 @ 13:42:00
Joe diGenova, an attorney for Trump's campaign, said during an appearance on "The Howie Carr Show": "Anybody who thinks the election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity. That guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot."

A couple of nobodies that probably only extreme nutjobs listen too are trying to get some attention by inciting violence.

NE, Ohio
#968New Post! Dec 01, 2020 @ 15:45:04
And this says
that trump is knowingly, and willfully blowing smoke up his worshipers' a** so he can get more money out of them.

... Well, they deserve it.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#969New Post! Dec 01, 2020 @ 19:54:45
I don't know how Trump and loyalists will explain why they want voters to turn out in the runoffs when they're crying 'Rigged Election", 'They stole the Election", "The election is a Fraud". Don't people know this whole election was fixed by dead people and the CIA to boot?

On a serious note: What Trump and his followers are doing is very dangerous to America and its people.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#970New Post! Dec 02, 2020 @ 01:00:59
@rosexthorn Said

I don't know how Trump and loyalists will explain why they want voters to turn out in the runoffs when they're crying 'Rigged Election", 'They stole the Election", "The election is a Fraud". Don't people know this whole election was fixed by dead people and the CIA to boot?

On a serious note: What Trump and his followers are doing is very dangerous to America and its people.

But we love Orange Crybaby Man!

He makes us all feel smarter.... just watching his extreme ignorance makes even the dumbest of us feel like Einstein.

NE, Ohio
#971New Post! Dec 07, 2020 @ 16:15:27
Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Call them what they are - Insurgents / Terrorists

Send in the army to capture or kill them!

Send a message to the rest of the lemmings.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#972New Post! Dec 07, 2020 @ 22:03:37
@mrmhead Said

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Call them what they are - Insurgents / Terrorists

Send in the army to capture or kill them!

Send a message to the rest of the lemmings.

Probably lucky that isn't one of the states that you now legally run over protestors.
If it was Florida there would have been a s***show by now.

NE, Ohio
#973New Post! Dec 08, 2020 @ 20:09:39
The state of Texas, aiming to help President Donald Trump upend the results of the U.S. election, said on Tuesday it has sued Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin at the Supreme Court, calling changes those states made to election procedures amid the coronavirus pandemic unlawful.

I say f*** YOU TEXAS - Take your Trumpsterf*** god, your deserts and your wall and go have your own c***ry!!!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#974New Post! Dec 09, 2020 @ 00:34:20

Another victory for the USA its citizens, our democracy and our Constitution.

Another loss for Donald "losing is the new wining" Trump.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#975New Post! Dec 09, 2020 @ 03:22:49
So what does the law say or infer about a President who makes a blatant attempt at a coup?

He shouldn’t get away with this. He really shouldn’t.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...63 64 65 66 67 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs