Forums:
Politics

Eating Their Own

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#1New Post! Nov 26, 2020 @ 14:42:56
So now there is an apparent movement among QAnon supporters to boycott the upcoming Georgia Senate runoffs, which are already on razor-thin margins , due to a perception that the two GOP candidates are not doing enough to support Trump’s attempted coup. Why would they do this? Because it’s QAnon.

Could this be what finally implodes the GOP?
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#2New Post! Nov 26, 2020 @ 16:47:16
@Leon Said

So now there is an apparent movement among QAnon supporters to boycott the upcoming Georgia Senate runoffs, which are already on razor-thin margins , due to a perception that the two GOP candidates are not doing enough to support Trump’s attempted coup. Why would they do this? Because it’s QAnon.

Could this be what finally implodes the GOP?

The GOP eventually will disintegrate. I doubt anything current will be the catalyst but I will probably see the party dissolution in my lifetime. Ephemera, really.
chaski On about 4 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Nov 26, 2020 @ 17:26:59
QAnon is a deep state Democrat/Liberal conspiracy hoax with the purpose to make fools of Americans in general and Republicans/Conservatives more specifically.

It has worked beyond "their" wildest imaginings.

Ok... honestly it wasn't the Democrats who invented it. It was three guys on 4-Chan, but the purpose and result is essentially accurate.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#4New Post! Nov 27, 2020 @ 03:37:55
Speaking of QAnon and Georgia... has anyone else read the supposed Kraken?

It' Powell's (flynn's attorney) lawsuit alleging voter fraud in georgia. It was suppossed to be this big epic smoking gun of evidence...

It reads much like what I would expect a legalese version of QAnon posts. Every single supposed conspiracy already out there and the equivelent of the smoking gun was "we have sworn affidavits that someone thought they say something suspicious, and one of those someone's may have voted democrat once." Everything sounded circumstantial and every thing I've already ready heard people that drank the Q koolaide pushing as truth.

Seriously surprised the pizza parlor was not involved. Or maybe that was where the food delivery that was "possibly Biden ballots" were from. I mean the person was not close enough to see that it was really food so it could have been anything. Suspicious, so we obviously have to throw the entire election out the window.

San Diego, California
#5New Post! Nov 27, 2020 @ 16:28:40
@DiscordTiger Said

Speaking of QAnon and Georgia... has anyone else read the supposed Kraken?

It' Powell's (flynn's attorney) lawsuit alleging voter fraud in georgia. It was suppossed to be this big epic smoking gun of evidence...

It reads much like what I would expect a legalese version of QAnon posts. Every single supposed conspiracy already out there and the equivelent of the smoking gun was "we have sworn affidavits that someone thought they say something suspicious, and one of those someone's may have voted democrat once." Everything sounded circumstantial and every thing I've already ready heard people that drank the Q koolaide pushing as truth.

Seriously surprised the pizza parlor was not involved. Or maybe that was where the food delivery that was "possibly Biden ballots" were from. I mean the person was not close enough to see that it was really food so it could have been anything. Suspicious, so we obviously have to throw the entire election out the window.

We have the courts to thank in that they still require hard evidence for anything to see the light of day in there.

So while it is frightening that we have now started electing QAnon zealots to Congress, it’s when the courts accept such conspiracy theory as fact that it’s over for all of us.

San Diego, California
#6New Post! Dec 03, 2020 @ 22:19:56
Looks like the shenanigans are working. Democrat Raphael Warnock is now ahead of Republican Kelly Loeffler by 7 percentage points in the most recent poll and Democrat Jon Ossoff is now ahead of Republican David Perdue by 2 percentage points.

Two weeks ago , Warnock’s lead was only 1 percent and Ossoff was in a tie with Perdue.

Keep it up Sidney Powell.

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7New Post! Dec 04, 2020 @ 02:46:39
Yes in the event that was in Georgia with Howell, Lin wood basically told conservatives in Georgia to stay the f*** home in the run off and not even bother to try and vote in the senate runoff.

San Diego, California
#8New Post! Jan 07, 2021 @ 02:21:57
Darkman666 On about 15 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Jan 07, 2021 @ 02:33:57
@Leon Said

look like one of my ex wives without her make up on. in the sunlight, it look like one of my wives with make up on.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs