Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...77 78 79 80 81 82 83 · >>
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#1171New Post! Nov 14, 2020 @ 05:35:57
@chaski Said

COVID-19 disappeared in April... and it is going to disappear again in two or three weeks.

When the weather gets warmer, right? Like a miracle?
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#1172New Post! Nov 14, 2020 @ 07:16:58
@TenaciousDave Said

How's it going now?
Did the best president ever cure all this s***?
Or do we have to rely on a democrat to fix this mess?
Just asking questions... Ya Know?

Let’s ask him. @Donald_Trump
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1173New Post! Dec 10, 2020 @ 23:31:13
So where do you think athletes sit in the rank of who gets shot?

Are Pro athletes any different than Olympic athletes? College ...?

This should not be a matter of money, unlike the testing seemed to become.

I surely couldn't afford to get tested every 3 days ...

Just commenting on something that I didn't quite catch on the noise-box.

I don't think they should be ranked any different because of it. Sports are not essential.
Darkman666 On about 2 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1174New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 00:31:10
@mrmhead Said

So where do you think athletes sit in the rank of who gets shot?

Are Pro athletes any different than Olympic athletes? College ...?

This should not be a matter of money, unlike the testing seemed to become.

I surely couldn't afford to get tested every 3 days ...

Just commenting on something that I didn't quite catch on the noise-box.

I don't think they should be ranked any different because of it. Sports are not essential.

They get exam every day, when they practice on the field. They be test during the week, at least, three days before a game.

Maybe next fall or 2022, might let the fans in he statiums with 25 % or 50 % captivity in.

NE, Ohio
#1175New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 01:08:26
@darkman666 Said

They get exam every day, when they practice on the field. They be test during the week, at least, three days before a game.

Maybe next fall or 2022, might let the fans in he statiums with 25 % or 50 % captivity in.

Sorry, I wasn't clear - Shot with the vax.

It shouldn't be a matter of money, like testing seems to be now.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#1176New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 04:39:36
Here's an article from the New York Intelligencer about how the COVID-19 vaccination was created back in January.

NE, Ohio
#1177New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 14:27:07
@4d4m Said

Here's an article from the New York Intelligencer about how the COVID-19 vaccination was created back in January.

That would be like saying we have a spaceship to carry astronauts to Mars Now!

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#1178New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 17:15:05
Jfc, do not make me defend trumpsterf***, but that was the whole point of warp speed. To make enough of all the potential vaccines so we had them “in stock” the whole time and ready to role out the week any one of them pass the tests.

It’s not a normal method of producing medical treatment. I’d never recommend it as standard, but desperate times...
chaski On about 18 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1179New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 18:09:08
@4d4m Said

It's kind of a bull s*** article.

From the article "...for the beginning of its Phase I clinical trial."

And, as odd as it might seem to some things have to be tested before they are ready to be put to use.

Literally everything made from stone age tools to computers was designed before put to use.

So saying "We Had the Vaccine the Whole Time" is like saying we had air planes before one actually flew with someone in it.

What it does do, however, is dupe the gullible into believing conspiracy theories about nearly anything.
chaski On about 18 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1180New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 18:11:21
@DiscordTiger Said

Jfc, do not make me defend trumpsterf***, but that was the whole point of warp speed. To make enough of all the potential vaccines so we had them “in stock” the whole time and ready to role out the week any one of them pass the tests.

It’s not a normal method of producing medical treatment. I’d never recommend it as standard, but desperate times...

You have to admit that "Warp Speed" is a super cool name for a program to develop a usable vaccine.

Well... not really... it's a stupid name that demonstrates the extent of Trump's intelligence: Star Trek episodes.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1181New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 18:24:03
@mrmhead Said

Sorry, I wasn't clear - Shot with the vax.

It shouldn't be a matter of money, like testing seems to be now.

Your right that, if vaccine come out on Monday or Tuesday.

Watch how stock market really goes up of the pfzier and vaccine companies stocks going the killing.

Republicans and the lobbyists will enjoy it.

NE, Ohio
#1182New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 18:54:17
@chaski Said

You have to admit that "Warp Speed" is a super cool name for a program to develop a usable vaccine.

Well... not really... it's a stupid name that demonstrates the extent of Trump's intelligence: Star Trek episodes.

Yes, I'm sure the marketing guys' ideas were trumped.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#1183New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 21:01:09
@chaski Said

I know, it took me a while to figure out what the f*** the program was even trying to do and how it could be helpful. The name is stupid. The initial program descriptions were also awful.

The actual program, is very risky. I will say it seems to be one of the few things of the trumpsterf*** administration that has worked semi-ok. However, even a broken clock is right twice a day, Though,Pfizer did thier own thing, but I think the risk process of creating massive amount of doses before it was "tested and approved" so we had it "the whole time" was part of their plan too.

It's zombie apocalypse level s***...which means the researchers and the scientists know/knew we were f***ed if they were willing to go to that level of risk/work and this wasn't "just a flu".

NE, Ohio
#1184New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 21:49:35
@DiscordTiger Said

I know, it took me a while to figure out what the f*** the program was even trying to do and how it could be helpful. The name is stupid. The initial program descriptions were also awful.

The actual program, is very risky. I will say it seems to be one of the few things of the trumpsterf*** administration that has worked semi-ok. However, even a broken clock is right twice a day, Though,Pfizer did thier own thing, but I think the risk process of creating massive amount of doses before it was "tested and approved" so we had it "the whole time" was part of their plan too.

It's zombie apocalypse level s***...which means the researchers and the scientists know/knew we were f***ed if they were willing to go to that level of risk/work and this wasn't "just a flu".

It could also be that they were racing the other pharms for first-to-market, volume supply Ri$k / Reward stuff.

Though I think Moderna's is better in the sense of handling requirements.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1185New Post! Dec 11, 2020 @ 23:30:15
@chaski Said

" Warp speed " is ok for captain kirk's fan.

If you are captain picard's
fan, the better term to sell the public, and sound more mature for bozo.

" Operation: Warp Factor "
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...77 78 79 80 81 82 83 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs