British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! October 23, 2020 @ 12:27:34 am
Was watching U tube....
Don Maclean... the talent male singer I love.
And I love you so, Vincent, American Pie...
Lyrics and melody, he wrote it.

Commercial success....this is what his record company is looking at.
This is their '' rate of return''.
If one needs to make all the money in life in 10 years...

But for so many, enlightenment only comes after years,
after one lives and 'has lived'.

I went to his concert in Toronto in the 90s...
Again he complained... started late and leaving early and NO encore..
Somehow we just love being abused...
As a fan, we just love him no matter what he did on stage and in life.

For
we know, artist with talents are always like such.
Disheartened by the commercial world.
Disheartened easily by what happened around him.

Allow me to delegate this song to you Don:

And I Love You So

And I love you so,
The people ask me how,
How I've lived till now
I tell them I don't know

I guess they understand
How lonely life has been
But life began again
The day you took my hand

And yes I know how lonely life can be
Shadows follow me
The night won't set me free
But I don't let the evening get me down
Now that you're around me

And you love me too
Your thoughts are just for me
You set my spirit free
I'm happy that you do

The book of life is brief
Once the page is read
All but love is dead
This is my belief

And yes I know how loveless life can be
Shadows follow me
The night won't set me free
But I don't let the evening get me down
Now that you're around me

And I love you so,
The people ask me how,
How I've lived till now
I tell them I don't know

Tak- phD

backdoor

New Post! October 24, 2020 @ 11:10:24 pm
Was at the election poll today... Upstairs of the Strathcona Community centre... the indoor basketball court there.

I took a taxi there. 6 bucks.
I am with a ton of stuffs and I don't like walking up the slope.

Some '' dirty hands'' people lip-talk to me and say I lie and cheat again.

We are not here for these to scrutinize. Please see if they are using my ID cards and cannot follow what I do - like taking a taxi,
buying a lunch box ( not eating at shelters like them )
or buying some clothes etc... or doing thing more than ''government budget of 10 bucks a day. ''

There is something called '' savings'' if these are the ones who do not have such and are so scornful living and eating at shelters, that is because they over-spent previously.
They do drugs, cigarettes, booze, and chicks.
They don't have government money because they don't have residence here and they try to say they are ''governing here ''???
When did we let these govern us?

Canada is a free country and community scrutiny using the chip reader
and lip talk harassment are not appreciated.

And chip reading and scrutiny by those outside the country is also disallowed. Someone using the name of Lau Lai Kuen keep on monitoring me from China or North Van? We are not friends and heard she got my face by George Li and ID cards by those Chans living at Daniel Road.
Again like others, she borrowed with my name for 80K Canadian.
And she keeps on projecting chip rays with coolant towards my head.
Trying to create diminish blood flow which in long term may cause
dementia and other cerebral cortex's degenerating ailment.

She is around 5 ft5 inches. Mind you, I am only 5 ft.
Never elongated my legs.... don't need to.

Whoever she is linked to in the past is not my business.
My ex tried to use our bed time activities to black mail uncle Fung Kwok King Victor for a job after we split, what else with these communist agents from red countries are new? My ex are of some 'feed on spouse clan' originated in Russia.
Guess this chick is also with similar background.

We don't have much respect for this kind of people
that trespass our country and do theft and espionage.
We don't have to!

So far, no record company people have approached me yet.
They know I am war-jack descendant and they got my DNA.
So some China b****es better not lie and cheat and got my face
to steal my chances... and try to blackmail or cheat those oldies money to sponsor...

I got stage phobia anyways.
I am a business and investment consultant doing offsite freelance work.
Sometimes doing piano exam rehearsal.
I have not had a piano for many years ( since 2013) for rental spaces rarely support pianos. Landlord has to be super open minded and respecting rental rules. I just rent studios or go to clients' houses.

Just got a chance to talk to Mike... a nice one living close to where I used to live at Princess Ave. Advised him to use the distilled water at the supermarkets rather than from the tap.
Told him my grandaunt is Camila Parker Bowles in England, he looked at me with disbelief! - Hey I got same light brown eyes!

Guys I cannot leave things home for tons of stinky feed on garbage and bottle money, they deliberate trespass and break and expect you to throw out things for them to pick up and sell. If I want my peace of mind and also to keep the budget, I have to take things out with me.

Looking for a electronics repair man ( DVD, microwave, Fan ). Come find me at Chinatown plaza 180 Keefer St ( next to Juke Chicken )4-5pm, lobby tables.
I am one with black or green cap. Big nylon bag on a small cart. a 5ft Chinese looking lady.

Also seeking no recovery no fees lawyers, first come first serve. Huge claim and huge referral fees. No trust with phones nowadays for I am going after some with a lot of shares in Telus.
Come with a radio frequency blocker.

I am only home at 237 E. Hastings St. Second floor R308. after 630pm every night. I usually leave home around 2pm and come home around 630pm so I pass by the pole right side Empress bar and talk to those who are chip reading there, waiting for me to pass by 235E.Hastings St.

Tak- phD

backdoor

New Post! October 25, 2020 @ 11:30:08 pm
Stop eating dog meat....these are human best friends for many many centries... Stop eating those wildlife that got history assisting humans. Eg. Pigeon, Lions, dogs... etc.

Animals raised for food, we raise it we feed it and no moral issues.

Wildlife never owes us, God give them a place on Earth.

Those reincarnate as animals got their destinies according to what they do in the previous lives... some are kept pet and be loved, some are or meat and be butchered.

There is a shortage of food in the Earth's wildlife cycle

I suggested Marine burial and ship our bodies to the poles to feed the tundra habitats to keep their population to keep the food cycle.

If one doesn't intent to resurrect, the body is left to be eaten by worms...be part of those '' flies'' anyways.
The larger species do not have enough to eat.

Just ask our survivors to keep a locket of hair, for DNA just in case some kin miss us so much that they clone us back to life.
Or if they want to talk to the deceased using a chip reader and a metro-chrome to imitate heart-beat.

This is much more efficient way of handling our '' remains''.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214391309629460&id=1019620663&set=a.3085159160837&source=43

Tak- phD

backdoor

New Post! October 26, 2020 @ 12:31:49 am
What a nuisance.... we are forced to do this whenever we try to log in to use our mail.com

We Care About Your Privacy!

We process your data to deliver content or advertisements and measure the delivery of such content or advertisements to extract insights about our website. We share this information with our partners on the basis of consent. You may exercise your right to consent, based on a specific purpose below or at a partner level in the link under each purpose. These choices will be signaled to our vendors participating in the Transparency and Consent Framework. More information
Select all and continue

Manage Consent Preferences

Store and/or access information on a device

Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development

Use precise geolocation data

Actively scan device characteristics for identification

Ad technology provider from Google

Ensure security, prevent fraud, and debug

Always Active

Technically deliver ads or content

Always Active

Match and combine offline data sources

Link different devices

Receive and use automatically-sent device characteristics for identification

Select and continue

We Care About Your Privacy!

We and our partners store and/or access information on a device, such as unique IDs in cookies to process personal data. You may accept or manage your choices by clicking below or at any time in the privacy policy page. These choices will be signaled to our partners and will not affect browsing data.Privacy Policy

We and our partners process data to provide:

If you accept, we may do the following:
Use precise geolocation data ; Actively scan device characteristics for identification. This is done to Store and/or access information on a device and to provide Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.
List of Partners (vendors)

Agree and continue
Edit Settings

--------------------------------------------
I edit the settings once already and this keeps on surfacing, I only want them to know my where about but nothing else.
Guess they are not satisfied with my answer and keep on bugging me when I log in. or doing this ( the above appears ) when I try to send my email.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 26, 2020 @ 11:51:33 pm
' Do you know ' ... 'Did you know'
Both in English or Chinese used to be an opening for conversation by those agents in China.
They are taught to open conversations with such.

I am late today at the mall around 425pm.
I need to go to the post office, resealed my letter and throw it into the postal mail box.
Hope it gets there, this entail the number needed for quoting reference at the store where Dada picks up his gift in India. ( Mumbai )

I don't bother to call and ask where the store would be. They will find out if they got the letter.
2 days to dada's birthday and for sure its late.

I am abit angry the way he protected mother and close a blind eye as to how she uses my well being and future for money to contribute to the Li. if she is 3rd concubine of Li Kar Shing, there should be a stopper as to when we stop our '' leakage''.

I am going after Li for money and mother Gemma are asking those lawyers not to help me a lot of reasons... let interest grow, make daughter join your clan so you can have more later if you play games to ooze her out... repay them with clairvoyance etc...
Churchill grandson fell into the trap and got walled in after Li got enough time to cheat away his aliens little helper with their own.
Now he has to wait until he got '' resurrected''...
He is the most prominent lawyer that can help being the ruling class in England. This is how Gemma lure him to offend the 10 commandments and buy time for Li to murder him.

Don't use me to ask favor from the Li .....
Li use the opportunity to play games to control you.
Ask you to rent in their complexes so the network of communication is theirs. They give you business...they can also gun you down and resurrect you with '' terms'' that you have to regurgitate everything back to them. You still have to worship them for they give you a second chance to life.

Such terms are in fact made under '' duress''. In England one of past schoolmate got back her money making a precedence.

If you have a righteous heart, and want to make a lifetime money in a shot, come find me. I am in Chinatown plaza 180 Keefer St. Van.Bc Canada. Lobby tables area 4-5pm. I am the one with a black Ferrai cap or green cap, and big nylon bag on a small cart. ( the bag and color of the cap may change I have been wearing/using them for years... )

I am 5ft Chinese looking lady used to have this routine to be contacted at Yaohan Mall Friday until 2015 when I moved out of Richmond to Downtown East Side.

https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing click message board click read more.

I wonder how many real ID holders doing lawyers still in Vancouver BC Canada...? They are all murdered or they all do immigration law??
The Trudeau family people never showed up, they are in Toronto.
So anyone in Vancouver? No need to ask them first.
Or you think I have to sue the Li before you think there is good money?
And if so, do you have the evidence to prompt me to sue them?
Now only collect, it is in the billions US already.

Tak - Priscilla Yee-Tak, Lun PhD

backdoor

New Post! October 28, 2020 @ 12:14:18 am
Tried to do a confession via facebook to Jose O Mandia. The pandemic make a lot of churches close and confession sessions are not convenient available.

About the crystal that has a button which can give a sensation of '' touching''..
George Li turn the clairvoyance family into a '' shrine'' by using our frequency to make crystals.
The crystal is a chip reader with one frequency in it and project into the crystal as a screen.

They sell it for 2000 dollars without our consent to make such.

The touch sensation could be made by chip reading both side and use the acupuncture doll ( remote ) to make the sensation by initiating the feel. So it is like '' virtual reality '' kind of game.

Got to ask Father to take note on this, if we sinned via our thoughts and sensation, have God to pardon us.

Tak- phD

backdoor

New Post! October 29, 2020 @ 12:19:53 am
Another brick in the wall... we don't need no thoughts control.

Still no lawyers showing up, if they have all been murdered.
What's the use of debating in the parliament if no lawyers are there to help and using the enacted laws for everyone or justice is only for those who can afford it? And no police to do enough arrest to enforce anything??! They are faking a good statistics or people are just too apathetic?

We want to RCMP for the information are circled nation wide.
We don't want some who did a lot of crime in one province, moving to another he becomes clean.

Anyone know if anyone is chip reading to black mail those who try to help?

Anyways never signed anything, never joint any clans....
Never sign any marriage/dating agreement and the like so far.
Still chip read by the royal cousins... still chip read by those
good for nothing at some shelters...

Still waiting for contingency lawyers at Chinatown plaza lobby tables area 4-5 pm with a big nylon bag on a small cart, with a black Ferrai cap or green cap. This Chinese looking lady of 155cm.

Anyways, happy birthday daddy, the beef fried noodles are all sold out,
guess I have to get some fried chicken or a piece of cheese cake!
Hope you can come to visit me sometime!
And hope you can stop these Chinese or Caucasian from using my ID cards! Wonder if war jack also use my ID for sale!

Almost Halloween.....wonder how many of my relatives are actually in the purgatory!?? Those with their faces walking on Earth are they witchcraft resurrected or are they with plastic surgery to look alike?
They only bluff using the chip reader but never come close..

Tak - phD website owner of [https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing]

backdoor

New Post! October 30, 2020 @ 12:11:28 am
Dreamt of being with someone in the '' past life'' when I was his wife...

We were intimate...

But this life, if this person murdered my parents and kin for money and land holding, I don't think I can be with him.

Nonetheless I will pray to God to lessen his punishment.
For he once was my mate.

Some are just too arrogant for he is too wise, or too powerful.
God is setting this trap to make him drive it to the full...so that he
will have the hardest fall.

Should we use our arrogance too much?
This is part of self pride and confidence.
Use such without harming others and it is a positive thing to affirm our ability and wisdom.

If one got too many killings for money.... when this person passes on, God will send them to an insulated medium to exhaust the soul's energy so it will vanish.

God's way of giving up on someone he created.
We don't murder for money. That is a big sin.
We can get rid of those who do too much harm to others out of protection for the rest of us.
The one who punched in the button to drop the Atomic bomb in Japan...
They say he is in heaven for he ended the war.

Tak- phD

backdoor

New Post! October 31, 2020 @ 11:33:21 pm
The laptop would not turn on yesterday.
So did something else.... and warm up the laptop after I got home.
I was thinking if some Muslims trying to say I was with them yesterday.
So the night before they smeared my laptop with coolant again.

Where did they climb in?
Upstairs where the closet area is. ( closet area is a concrete one so you can just use Chinese 'lizard' kung fu to climb down and up )
The floor flap upstairs can be lift open and normally there is a '' metal circular handle where you can use to lift it up )
For my stick is displaced. You can not put it back into original spot after you climb up. They cannot use the door nor the window also there are things there to show someone sneaked in.

Pik Fu kung... is to use 2 legs pressing on each side of the wall to go up and down.. I did it when I was a child and climbed up to the lamp at my home corridor sorry I didn't play doll house, my brother did it once and asked me to copy.

After I studied at a gal's school such situation improved and brother did not teach me these things any longer...
The first smoke was very '' hot, and chilly'' though hahahah...
But I hate being '' controlled'' so I quit as soon as I think I could be addicted. This is called self control.

I was listening to some radio advertisement...
Marinate Chicken... Canadian style.... sounds delicious.
But where is the freaking restaurant?
This advertisement is waste of money, get those who don't know about the eatery go there and eat! You got to include where the address is!
I realize a lot of restaurant owners think they are so popular,
everyone knows the address while it is never the case.

Listening to Classical music again...
Often think the composer is composing for '' background'' music.
Rather than having a clear beautiful melody to lighten up everyone.
This kind of melody, I can also create some.
This is also why pop music is so popular, the melody is clear, stands out and the lyrics are '' to the point so to scratch your heart ''.

To Lord Weber, and John Williams... we would sing '' Wishing you ARE somewhere here again. Wishing you are somewhere near...''
We miss your music!
I did not know there was a concert on Williams music earlier this year..
at Orpheum, downtown Vancouver. They should do advertisement on the radio or put the posters everywhere!
They were tearing down the movie theatre across Orpheum recently, another historical place gone. (Memories.... memories so many people date and brought their young there to watch movies.. )

Tak - PhD

backdoor

New Post! November 02, 2020 @ 10:42:05 pm
2020-Nov-1st

Dreamt this, the day before: In someone's wedding banquet
they gave me a double happiness sign in gold with 2 dollars....
what does this mean?

Yes, I go to the mall to use their wifi to go online.
Previously got a Shaw account to go online,
but encounter virus problems.
The laptop gone viral in weeks and Hotmail email was listed as spammer and got stopped for weeks before I could use again.
Trying to deter me from getting emails and finding universities for a PhD years ago.

People here are still trying to make me depress
by their '' head turn, lip talk '' to harass.
Once upon a time, the first one did that in front of me
and found these dishearten me.
Then all of a sudden a lot of others come to me to do this to me.
Bet these are all of those who are using my ID cards and chip reading me.... (so I got people chip reading them back).
And try to obsolete me this way thinking I would go and tell a doctor on this....which makes this convenient for them to label me with a mental disorder ( depression ) and keep me on long term sickness list so that the human trafficker can have an extra ID Card number for sale.. and no one would believe what I say.

When can the government issues a special set of ID numbers for their business partner ( human traffic ) to sell and so that their citizens can be safe? There was an agreement which if people are here more than 10 years ( 10 yr rule ) then these cannot play tricks to make them leave. ( Like putting leaves on door to signal which door to trespass and break ). Elites ID cards are not to be sold. ( But they still use that to borrow for elites got a lot of borrowing power, eventually get these out of a job and pull them down ) Needless to say, they mess up those with '' special talent'' as well. Hope our parliament know these accomplice in crime fall back on their promise and never look as righteous as they seem to be.

As long as you got a ID card, these human trafficker and their clients are after you to drag you down for good so that they feel safe and OK for the system to sell you ID card.

It is also horrifying if police in the province are also non residents. And agent trained elsewhere...paying 100k to work for 2 yrs grossing 140K and so they got 2 yrs residence to qualify to file for residence later and get a security job. That is why we need our RCMP badly.
If you are paying less than a waiter's pay how can you ask the police to risk their lives for you? They just chip read around and leave the case for next regime to work on.... another 4 years later.

There are things that you cannot cut....
Fire fighters, REAL police, Real Court, Hospitals and ambulance and Army..

(Hospitals can ask the consent of patients to do surgery for organ removal if these are for refurbished to be sold for lesser tier's rework-organs' money, then the patient should also be paid rather than forcing the everyone to do organ removal for better prognosis and do the rework and shipping out in discrete. If you refuse to do surgery, they also try to label you nuts to rip off your rights to say no to surgery.. This type of hospital can run on very low costs...if clans are buying staff desks to feed their members and to claim from the provincial government. )

Maybe if every ambulance got a white artificial heart to be connected to the elbow to sustain the '' circulation'' they can arrive at much lesser haste especially if they also have more blood inside the truck.
They just revive the circulation, once the heart is filled with blood, it will by reflex, defibrillates and fold into half, bounce back and pump again. Even if you are dead for more than a month or even years if your heart and lungs and brain have not rotten you will be brought back.
Alimentary tract, you can have it in plastic, contact France bio labs.
Oh Japan also have them. They are with plastic and no '' rejection ''.
Only you have to start feeding on '' fluid diet '' and check up once a year. Get a 'Ultra-Bullet' food processor and get all the veggies you want in a cup. Get minced beef steak and spit out the '' residues''.
You can still dine out!

I wrote something about cancer treatment... and a Japanese is back to life - cancer free. Only down side is government may go after the estate tax if you use this method, other better method include using herbs and acupuncture... all these are '' alternative medicine'' not the traditional hospital ones.

The time has come to call for '' better care and more patient centered'' at hospitals and not those tactics which is '' convenient for hospital to run ''. I am also a business and management consultant.
Writing prospectus and recommending strategies and solutions.

Tak- (phD - Faculty of Health Science )

backdoor

New Post! November 04, 2020 @ 12:07:59 am
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 at 4:04 PM
To: "fichty" <fichtennadel @comcast. net>, @mail. com,">toishanvancouver308 @mail. com, owl3 @mail. com
Subject: Fw: bettersongs2sing foundation - Sawdust your copy ( operation guidelines ) part 2.

Something for amendments see writings in italics below the one sent Nov2nd..... Pls and thanks.

Sent: Monday, November 02, 2020 at 5:42 PM
To: @mail. com,">owl3 @mail. com, toishanvancouver308 @mail. com, @comcast. net">fichtennadel @comcast. net

Subject: bettersongs2sing foundation - Sawdust your copy ( operation guidelines )

Sawdust/ Chris Freiler, the operating guidelines for the foundation to be set up.

1.The foundation will have 60 million US to start up.

2.The money will go to term deposits, Treasury bills and property. ( Safest ) this is to cover the fixed cost of the contact offices. The yearly income earned on these instruments will be divided into 12 monthly budgets for the offices and to fund to operations.

3.The contact offices are the ones that chip read around to detect for '' those crying for help''

1-2 person each office and 24 hours operation ( pay hourly for this office staff)

4.Contact office can be people's homes or acquired property. ( if people's homes they are paid on footage of usage – must be a confined area and inventory room must be card locked and no windows )

5.Contact officers are the ones calling rescuers to work and rescuers are paid by ambulance officers and RCMP civilian payscale. And all contact offices are with staff on 24 hourly basis.

6.Field staff or rescuers are pay on project basis, they are on call. A current list of available rescuers are to be produced to the main office each month.

A list of rescue equipment are on inventory list and these are kept at each contact offices. Acquisition cost and list are to be sent to main office each month. - Monthly inventory check is needed and inventories are kept at card locked room. Inventories include machine guns, bullets, tools like spanners and C4, artificial hearts and bags of blood. Etc

7. Monthly inventory and expense reports have to be submitted to main office for accounting and reimbursement. Rescuers have to travel to the contact office to get their tools and economy class air-tickets ( We need to have an assigned travel agent to do this for us )

1.Rescuers must sign out any of the equipment and return to the contact office once the mission is done. Any missing or broken must be reported. Contact office staff must inspect the equipment when the are returned and sign and update the inventory list.

2.Rescuers must sign to agree to keep the inventory in good condition and proper use and return the equipment to the contact office once the mission is done.

3.Legal counsel must be there to ensure promises made by chip readers are valid claim to services rendered. These people are owners of properties they can repay us for the rescue.

4.An assigned legal counsel is advised and pay on a monthly fee basis ( agreed fixed sum monthly unless there is litigation )

5.Cost calculated must be total /full cost of the rescuers, travel expense, and depreciation costs of the equipment plus 10 percent mark up. Office staff are paid by the interest earnings of our investments. **Foundation must not be depleted so that more and more people can be helped.**

List of contact office and staff:

USA -Sawdust / Christ Freiler or his family.

Canada- Josephine Luk

UK - Silvester Church ( Churchill grandson ) or myself – Lun Yee Tak Priscilla

Australia – Albert Lun Man Ho ( my brother if he is resurrected ) or Angela Chan ( MSS alumni)

India – Lun Chun Yin Jerome if he is resurrected or warjack member. No rescuers needed for they got their own as told only contact staff for taking the stranded American, Canadian, British to their consulates to borrow airfare home. This is to be repay by their government assistance on monthly instalments so an agreement must be signed in the consulate's office.

Myself: Priscilla Lun Yee Tak will be Chairman of the Foundation and holder and managing of the assets in the foundation. ( So I have to be alive! )

Breakdown of the funding:

8 million for building project (below)

8 million for keeping the contact offices this is in term deposit to use interest earned to run offices and pay hourly staff. ( Expected return approx around 6% so net of tax around (4%)320K each year to keep the 5 offices mentioned above )

4 million will be for cash flow to run the operations.

30 million will be in investments which earnings will be going back to increase asset holdings.

( Our partnership to UK resurrection centre will be discussed later if we need a cloner of our own.)

4 million to my father 2 mil in annuity and 2 in investments holdings for savings.

1 million in annuity to mother if she proves herself in need. ( not with my father and not with Mr. Ho.

1 million to Sawdust as signing bonus if I am alive and no need for him to be executor when the foundation is set up.

She got investments with Mr. Ho. These 2 including my other relatives and the contact office people with names mentioned can use resurrection facilities at discount or free..

*We are intending to go after 6 billion US according to Silverstor Church.

This breakdown of the funding is when Priscilla Lun Yee Tak is alive when the foundation is set up.

If she deceased, All the money collected will be in the funding and wait for Priscilla Lun being resurrected to claim back her money ( What is collected minus the 60 million US for the foundation and 60 for Sawdust (10% collected which is less) as the executor to carry out Priscilla Lun Yee Tak's assignment. So Sawdust – Christopher Freiler has to resurrect Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. )

Building project : Refer to mentioned on Message Board at https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing

A budget of 8 million is allocated to build 2 buildings and land rental one in Vancouver and one in Toronto.

Banker is Citibank Canada to loan to buyers like equipment leasing ones. And Tokai for the builder

Citibank contact : President Charles Stuart and Sylvia of phone banking department. Tokai Contact: President Mr. Terrishima.

Land must be rented from owner to keep property tax fixed. A 50 year term.

Tokai will give us a 8 million revolving facility at around 4 percent a year to build and manage the building. And give us a term deposit of same amount at 5-6 percent. The interest earned is to run the management offices at both building.

A code of behaviour is drawn up between the builder ( us ) and the buyer -see bettersongs2sing website.

This is to set up a protocol, if this works then the private sector will start to build for the less affluent and those on Government money can also '' own their own roof ''. Each monthly payment is $400 and a 16 year mortgage for Citibank on a $110K unit.

Resurrection project:

This is in UK only, most possibly partnered with the British Royals and or Winston Churchill people.

This is an investment. We split the income with them and have the resurrected pay us back

in instalments. If they are the bread winners of the family these are served first. And payments are discounted or not depend on my and Royal's consent. Discounted payments' candidates must be of good character, personality, profession/ and must be of culture/clan of good free world..

They said they will put me in charge of their centre in England when it commences. Most likely I shall be in England. We might also be partnering with Warjack or PCCW if people chose to be adult cloned by them. A referral fee will be charged in these cases and a signed waiver must be done to alleviate our centre from responsibilities..

Planned to invest around a small percentage to start off. ( Not the idea of keeping a cloner ourself. Those who can afford doing adult cloning are not our targeted lot )

Setting up Contingency lawyers offices:

This is to promote justice for those who cannot afford legal services.

The Foundation will provide offices spaces for first starters lawyers but they have to agree to doing contingency legal services. Office staff ( We hire like a receptionist ) will record the number of walk ins that need contingency legal services and we distribute the cases to each lawyer in the office.

The contingency legal proceeds will be of 17% to our office which 7% will go to our office and 10% to the lawyers. The lawyers using our venue must sign an agreement on this.

This is to cover the office space costs and receptionist's wages. If there is no revenue, the costs will be covered by the monthly interest earned by our deposited instruments.

Such Offices will be held in Vancouver Canada, US, UK and Australia.

One in each country. Marketing expense will be newspaper and website advertisement.

Amendments: Sent Nov 03th today 409pm Winter clock

We are going after 6billion US dollars and this is a target we still have to pay the lawyers fees and other deductions. The 60 million US is the first preliminary conservative budget/ intent to be deposited into the foundation.

We still have 4 million USD left to consider the yearly amount donation for Birds and Animals.

When we collect the full amount, which should hopefully exceeds 60 million, then Priscilla will put more into Fur and feathers' donation. And set up funding in the foundation for funding venues for artists like concert halls and exhibition hall rentals for young artists.

There should be 2 extra contact offices set up ( later )

Singapore – staff Fung Tak Lun

India- Old little daddy house ( old aged home for 20 with my daddy's face as of 2020 October in Mumbai and other parts of India)

Hong Kong – this is a sensitive area for this is a communist domain.

We cannot risk any of our members lives working there.

For court possibly will not be with us if rescued refuse to pay us later or if our workers are harassed..

For those who wall people in are agent trained by communist domains.

Valiant groups like the Li's will possibly go to far extent to steal control of the foundation.

Hence every move in the foundation has to follow the set up principles and the scope of actions mentioned. Other activities are not allowed unless Priscilla has never been deceased and she can add in new activities. Main principle is that all expense has to be recovered and the foundation cannot lose money. You can see that Priscilla divide the funding according to '' cost centres''.

Kick backs on purchases are not allowed.

Any member that wish to be resurrected need to submit to the main office their DNA ( Hair or nails)

There has been history that Li murdered Lun family members and resurrect them with a different soul inside. So we have to monitor each other around the clock. Any staff or rescuers walk into the door has to be chip scanned to see if there are signs of witchcraft resurrection. ( Eg.Suture marks around the face, cloth structure beneath face skin, sutures with embedded materials on the head, any connection of body parts or blood vessels all over the body, or adult cloning signs – semi transparent flawless skin, and diminished bone density, different hair density and hand veins, no signs of aging skin condition, no callouses.. etc.). If anyone is chip read to be murdered, his / her position will be replaced by someone he/she assigned until he/she is back to life. That is, if this person cannot be resurrected because we do not have a cloning device and ordinary resurrection procedures cannot do the job. ( In this case we may have to consider ' alien religion type of resurrection to borrow another torso ' but this we have to consult our lawyers on how to get a new identity for the member.)

The 30 million mentioned earlier to be served to grow the asset holdings for the foundation will be invested mainly (70%) in reputable bank's Term Deposits for the next coming 20 years. After which when the society's system turns better, then other instruments may be considered. Bank must be of western American / Canadian or Switzerland conservative management style or our old friends like Tokai or Citibank. Most interests are put back as principle*. 20% in property ( to do the law offices and our main office and the Little daddy's home in India. Other contact offices are rented premises that it can be the staff 's home office.) And 10 % on speculative instruments.

( *Most interests that is 90 percent of the interest earned will be rolled back into the deposit. – for we have the Singapore office and Old Little Daddy's home in India to take care of as well. 5% will be for the Singapore office and 5% for India office. ( Little Daddy's home will be a bought premise and also our contact office in India.)

Hopefully we get more than 60 million US or I don't have anything myself! Hahaha...

The building project revenue ( profits) will go to Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. ( Founder of the foundation).

My position as chairman should also be paid else how can i make a living??

I want 20 percent of the foundaton's yearly total revenue as my yearly wages.

I have the authority to grant or change the foundation's funding allocations and staff designations.

I shall if funds are available, put more into the foundation when we need to have a cloning machine in the resurrection centre. Tags removals services are also available in the resurrecting centres.

Let's see if this works and if demand of such services are supported.

I am planning to keep a piece of land in Africa/ America to be a sanctuary for wild animals and birds.

Keeping it like a Safari which admission revenue will be used to run the sanctuary.

Also a separate donation to SPCAs, other charities, and venues for artist exhibitions and concerts.

(See what package Obama can offer me if I set up a sanctuary in the States )

This is to be set up later if we can collect more than 60 million USD.

So there is time to evaluate on what turns up needed by the society later.

If I am dead and cannot be brought back, then all my money will go to the foundation.

But this will not be the case since ' alien technology religion ' way of resurrection is also considered. You just have to go to Catholic Church Vatican to ask for making a strand of my hair which is much more affordable than adult cloning with them. If there is no DNA on earth, go to Vatican and ask for this. Tell them the money saved will be for helping others in the foundation.

There should be a governing committee to counter check the activities to conform to the foundation principles and assigned activities. This body should also entail reputable people or organizations outside of the society.

1.British Royal members.

2.War jack members

3.External Auditors yearly report and management report

4.Our legal counsel – headed by Mr. Silverster Church.

5.Sawdust – Christopher Freiler

6.Priscilla Lun (Chairman of the foundation)

External auditors will do the audit and the governing body will examine the report and recommend for improvements ( if any). Annual cost of keeping the auditors and committee will be expense of the Main Office.

Every transaction has to be attached with chip recording of clients seeking for help and what our rescuers did. And reports and receipts of deposit and signed approved expense and cheques/ money dispensed from each office are submitted to the main office. Any activities not in the scope allowed will be listed out and the staff that approved such will be disciplined or replaced.

The mentioned 8 million US is for bank deposit to earn interest to run the 4 offices. 2 million for each office so approximately earning 80K a year for each office to run (2 staff and rent ). And 4 million US is for operation cash for all the activities in the foundation like paying the rescue projects and making loan for stranded to go home. Principle values of the bank deposits are not to be withdrawn. So there is always funding for the offices. We are looking for a reasonable income for our staff. Hope everyone is happy. ALL EXPENSE HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY THE MAIN OFFICE TO MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH CASH FLOW.

We are setting our price to render services at cost plus 10 percent, which may be revised later for inflation adjustments. And resurrection and tags removal revenue may be split with our partners that do the clinics with us.

To be continued later. Date Nov03/2020. for your information pls Sawdust./ Chris.

________________________________________________________________________Tak - PhD @facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com / write www.facebook.com/EKLun.180 use this to find Lun.yeetak @facebook she is one of the friends.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

backdoor

New Post! November 05, 2020 @ 01:09:11 am
For copy and paste on the web:

Do you know any contingency lawyers? I am seeking one but soft detent in Vancouver BC Canada. if you got people there please come find me at 180 Keefer St. VAn.bC Canada. lobby tables 4-5pm everyday except second sunday of the month. I am going after a cousin in Hawaii for 20mil US he held up from me since 2000. Given a guarantee to Fung Kwok Kin Victor our uncle to forward that to me. Never did. Heard he is in Hawaii and being jailed partly for this. He and the Li kar shing people are chip reading me to play soft detent. Must find me in person. I am with black ferrai or green cap. big nylon white with checkers bag on a small cart.
I am with current Canadian passport with Date of birth Feb18/64. I am Gemma's daughter. ( Gemma's -the first clairvoyance ) Maybe also chip read by someone in the G. Bush family. Hope you guys can help thank you. From Tak. https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing click message board, click read more. do this with a library public computer and a tourist log in so they cant trace you with the phone line that do the internet. pls and thanks. From @facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com ( photo of family there)

Tak / Priscilla Lun phD

backdoor

New Post! November 06, 2020 @ 12:14:23 am
@backdoor Said

Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 at 4:04 PM
To: "fichty" <fichten..l @comcast. net>, @mail. com,">toishanvan..308 @mail. com, owl3 @mail. com
Subject: Fw: bettersongs2sing foundation - Sawdust your copy ( operation guidelines ) part 2.

Something for amendments see writings in italics below the one sent Nov2nd..... Pls and thanks.

Sent: Monday, November 02, 2020 at 5:42 PM
To: @mail. com,">owl3 @mail. com, toishanvan. .@mail. com, @comcast. net">fichten. .@comcast. net

Subject: bettersongs2sing foundation - Sawdust your copy ( operation guidelines )

Sawdust/ Chris Freiler, the operating guidelines for the foundation to be set up.

1.The foundation will have 60 million US to start up.

2.The money will go to term deposits, Treasury bills and property. ( Safest ) this is to cover the fixed cost of the contact offices. The yearly income earned on these instruments will be divided into 12 monthly budgets for the offices and to fund to operations.

3.The contact offices are the ones that chip read around to detect for '' those crying for help''

1-2 person each office and 24 hours operation ( pay hourly for this office staff)

4.Contact office can be people's homes or acquired property. ( if people's homes they are paid on footage of usage – must be a confined area and inventory room must be card locked and no windows )

5.Contact officers are the ones calling rescuers to work and rescuers are paid by ambulance officers and RCMP civilian payscale. And all contact offices are with staff on 24 hourly basis.

6.Field staff or rescuers are pay on project basis, they are on call. A current list of available rescuers are to be produced to the main office each month.

A list of rescue equipment are on inventory list and these are kept at each contact offices. Acquisition cost and list are to be sent to main office each month. - Monthly inventory check is needed and inventories are kept at card locked room. Inventories include machine guns, bullets, tools like spanners and C4, artificial hearts and bags of blood. Etc

7. Monthly inventory and expense reports have to be submitted to main office for accounting and reimbursement. Rescuers have to travel to the contact office to get their tools and economy class air-tickets ( We need to have an assigned travel agent to do this for us )

1.Rescuers must sign out any of the equipment and return to the contact office once the mission is done. Any missing or broken must be reported. Contact office staff must inspect the equipment when the are returned and sign and update the inventory list.

2.Rescuers must sign to agree to keep the inventory in good condition and proper use and return the equipment to the contact office once the mission is done.

3.Legal counsel must be there to ensure promises made by chip readers are valid claim to services rendered. These people are owners of properties they can repay us for the rescue.

4.An assigned legal counsel is advised and pay on a monthly fee basis ( agreed fixed sum monthly unless there is litigation )

5.Cost calculated must be total /full cost of the rescuers, travel expense, and depreciation costs of the equipment plus 10 percent mark up. Office staff are paid by the interest earnings of our investments. **Foundation must not be depleted so that more and more people can be helped.**

List of contact office and staff:

USA -Sawdust / Christ Freiler or his family.

Canada- Josephine Luk

UK - Silvester Church ( Churchill grandson ) or myself – Lun Yee Tak Priscilla

Australia – Albert Lun Man Ho ( my brother if he is resurrected ) or Angela Chan ( MSS alumni)

India – Lun Chun Yin Jerome if he is resurrected or warjack member. No rescuers needed for they got their own as told only contact staff for taking the stranded American, Canadian, British to their consulates to borrow airfare home. This is to be repay by their government assistance on monthly instalments so an agreement must be signed in the consulate's office.

Myself: Priscilla Lun Yee Tak will be Chairman of the Foundation and holder and managing of the assets in the foundation. ( So I have to be alive! )

Breakdown of the funding:

8 million for building project (below)

8 million for keeping the contact offices this is in term deposit to use interest earned to run offices and pay hourly staff. ( Expected return approx around 6% so net of tax around (4%)320K each year to keep the 5 offices mentioned above )

4 million will be for cash flow to run the operations.

30 million will be in investments which earnings will be going back to increase asset holdings.

( Our partnership to UK resurrection centre will be discussed later if we need a cloner of our own.)

4 million to my father 2 mil in annuity and 2 in investments holdings for savings.

1 million in annuity to mother if she proves herself in need. ( not with my father and not with Mr. Ho.

1 million to Sawdust as signing bonus if I am alive and no need for him to be executor when the foundation is set up.

She got investments with Mr. Ho. These 2 including my other relatives and the contact office people with names mentioned can use resurrection facilities at discount or free..

*We are intending to go after 6 billion US according to Silverstor Church.

This breakdown of the funding is when Priscilla Lun Yee Tak is alive when the foundation is set up.

If she deceased, All the money collected will be in the funding and wait for Priscilla Lun being resurrected to claim back her money ( What is collected minus the 60 million US for the foundation and 60 for Sawdust (10% collected which is less) as the executor to carry out Priscilla Lun Yee Tak's assignment. So Sawdust – Christopher Freiler has to resurrect Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. )

Building project : Refer to mentioned on Message Board at https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing

A budget of 8 million is allocated to build 2 buildings and land rental one in Vancouver and one in Toronto.

Banker is Citibank Canada to loan to buyers like equipment leasing ones. And Tokai for the builder

Citibank contact : President Charles Stuart and Sylvia of phone banking department. Tokai Contact: President Mr. Terrishima.

Land must be rented from owner to keep property tax fixed. A 50 year term.

Tokai will give us a 8 million revolving facility at around 4 percent a year to build and manage the building. And give us a term deposit of same amount at 5-6 percent. The interest earned is to run the management offices at both building.

A code of behaviour is drawn up between the builder ( us ) and the buyer -see bettersongs2sing website.

This is to set up a protocol, if this works then the private sector will start to build for the less affluent and those on Government money can also '' own their own roof ''. Each monthly payment is $400 and a 16 year mortgage for Citibank on a $110K unit.

Resurrection project:

This is in UK only, most possibly partnered with the British Royals and or Winston Churchill people.

This is an investment. We split the income with them and have the resurrected pay us back

in instalments. If they are the bread winners of the family these are served first. And payments are discounted or not depend on my and Royal's consent. Discounted payments' candidates must be of good character, personality, profession/ and must be of culture/clan of good free world..

They said they will put me in charge of their centre in England when it commences. Most likely I shall be in England. We might also be partnering with Warjack or PCCW if people chose to be adult cloned by them. A referral fee will be charged in these cases and a signed waiver must be done to alleviate our centre from responsibilities..

Planned to invest around a small percentage to start off. ( Not the idea of keeping a cloner ourself. Those who can afford doing adult cloning are not our targeted lot )

The Foundation will provide offices spaces for first starters lawyers but they have to agree to doing contingency legal services. Office staff ( We hire like a receptionist ) will record the number of walk ins that need contingency legal services and we distribute the cases to each lawyer in the office.

The contingency legal proceeds will be of 17% to our office which 7% will go to our office and 10% to the lawyers. The lawyers using our venue must sign an agreement on this.

This is to cover the office space costs and receptionist's wages. If there is no revenue, the costs will be covered by the monthly interest earned by our deposited instruments.

One in each country. Marketing expense will be newspaper and website advertisement.

Amendments: Sent Nov 03th today 409pm Winter clock

We are going after 6billion US dollars and this is a target we still have to pay the lawyers fees and other deductions. The 60 million US is the first preliminary conservative budget/ intent to be deposited into the foundation.

We still have 4 million USD left to consider the yearly amount donation for Birds and Animals.

When we collect the full amount, which should hopefully exceeds 60 million, then Priscilla will put more into Fur and feathers' donation. And set up funding in the foundation for funding venues for artists like concert halls and exhibition hall rentals for young artists.

There should be 2 extra contact offices set up ( later )

India- Old little daddy house ( old aged home for 20 with my daddy's face as of 2020 October in Mumbai and other parts of India)

For court possibly will not be with us if rescued refuse to pay us later or if our workers are harassed..

Valiant groups like the Li's will possibly go to far extent to steal control of the foundation.

Hence every move in the foundation has to follow the set up principles and the scope of actions mentioned. Other activities are not allowed unless Priscilla has never been deceased and she can add in new activities. Main principle is that all expense has to be recovered and the foundation cannot lose money. You can see that Priscilla divide the funding according to '' cost centres''.

Any member that wish to be resurrected need to submit to the main office their DNA ( Hair or nails)

There has been history that Li murdered Lun family members and resurrect them with a different soul inside. So we have to monitor each other around the clock. Any staff or rescuers walk into the door has to be chip scanned to see if there are signs of witchcraft resurrection. ( Eg.Suture marks around the face, cloth structure beneath face skin, sutures with embedded materials on the head, any connection of body parts or blood vessels all over the body, or adult cloning signs – semi transparent flawless skin, and diminished bone density, different hair density and hand veins, no signs of aging skin condition, no callouses.. etc.). If anyone is chip read to be murdered, his / her position will be replaced by someone he/she assigned until he/she is back to life. That is, if this person cannot be resurrected because we do not have a cloning device and ordinary resurrection procedures cannot do the job. ( In this case we may have to consider ' alien religion type of resurrection to borrow another torso ' but this we have to consult our lawyers on how to get a new identity for the member.)

The 30 million mentioned earlier to be served to grow the asset holdings for the foundation will be invested mainly (70%) in reputable bank's Term Deposits for the next coming 20 years. After which when the society's system turns better, then other instruments may be considered. Bank must be of western American / Canadian or Switzerland conservative management style or our old friends like Tokai or Citibank. Most interests are put back as principle*. 20% in property ( to do the law offices and our main office and the Little daddy's home in India. Other contact offices are rented premises that it can be the staff 's home office.) And 10 % on speculative instruments.

( *Most interests that is 90 percent of the interest earned will be rolled back into the deposit. – for we have the Singapore office and Old Little Daddy's home in India to take care of as well. 5% will be for the Singapore office and 5% for India office. ( Little Daddy's home will be a bought premise and also our contact office in India.)

Hopefully we get more than 60 million US or I don't have anything myself! Hahaha...

The building project revenue ( profits) will go to Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. ( Founder of the foundation).

I have the authority to grant or change the foundation's funding allocations and staff designations.

I shall if funds are available, put more into the foundation when we need to have a cloning machine in the resurrection centre. Tags removals services are also available in the resurrecting centres.

I am planning to keep a piece of land in Africa/ America to be a sanctuary for wild animals and birds.

Keeping it like a Safari which admission revenue will be used to run the sanctuary.

Also a separate donation to SPCAs, other charities, and venues for artist exhibitions and concerts.

If I am dead and cannot be brought back, then all my money will go to the foundation.

But this will not be the case since ' alien technology religion ' way of resurrection is also considered. You just have to go to Catholic Church Vatican to ask for making a strand of my hair which is much more affordable than adult cloning with them. If there is no DNA on earth, go to Vatican and ask for this. Tell them the money saved will be for helping others in the foundation.

There should be a governing committee to counter check the activities to conform to the foundation principles and assigned activities. This body should also entail reputable people or organizations outside of the society.

1.British Royal members.

2.War jack members

3.External Auditors yearly report and management report

4.Our legal counsel – headed by Mr. Silverster Church.

5.Sawdust – Christopher Freiler

6.Priscilla Lun (Chairman of the foundation)

External auditors will do the audit and the governing body will examine the report and recommend for improvements ( if any). Annual cost of keeping the auditors and committee will be expense of the Main Office.

Every transaction has to be attached with chip recording of clients seeking for help and what our rescuers did. And reports and receipts of deposit and signed approved expense and cheques/ money dispensed from each office are submitted to the main office. Any activities not in the scope allowed will be listed out and the staff that approved such will be disciplined or replaced.

The mentioned 8 million US is for bank deposit to earn interest to run the 4 offices. 2 million for each office so approximately earning 80K a year for each office to run (2 staff and rent ). And 4 million US is for operation cash for all the activities in the foundation like paying the rescue projects and making loan for stranded to go home. Principle values of the bank deposits are not to be withdrawn. So there is always funding for the offices. We are looking for a reasonable income for our staff. Hope everyone is happy. ALL EXPENSE HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY THE MAIN OFFICE TO MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH CASH FLOW.

We are setting our price to render services at cost plus 10 percent, which may be revised later for inflation adjustments. And resurrection and tags removal revenue may be split with our partners that do the clinics with us.

To be continued later. Date Nov03/2020. for your information pls Sawdust./ Chris.

________________________________________________________________________Tak - PhD @facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com / write www.facebook.com/EKLun.180 use this to find Lun.yeetak @facebook she is one of the friends.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please compare the 2 on resurrection and building project...there can be some differences between the 2... for there are 2 files used.
Now amalgamate into one.
nov04/2020 Bettersongs2sing file

Resurrection project:

Send to Christopher Freiler via facebook messenger / email/ theforumsite.com
.___________________________________________________________________________________

Amendments:

There should be 2 extra contact offices set up ( later )-*

1. British Royal members.
2. War jack members
3. External Auditors yearly report and management report
4. Our legal counsel – headed by Mr. Silverster Church.
5. Sawdust – Christopher Freiler
6. Priscilla Lun (Chairman of the foundation)

To be continued later. Date Nov03/2020.
Nov 4th,2020.

The first year: Set up offices, set up preparation, hiring and procurement.- Interest earned is for acquisition of inventory for the rescue teams.
Plan:
Four teams are to be employed each day for each contact office. (1) equpment consideration
Legal counsel must make sure that promise to payment made before heart stopped also counts on top of chip reading promises, client's hand print must be obtained to show willingness in all countries we got contact office..and client give us permission to break in to do the rescue. We have to check if client have the right to let us into the premise. Or if they are brought there and if we can break in to rescue them..
The office must have a call list of those signed up for the missions every shift.
Any rescuer who discover the case to rescue or receive the distress call will be given a cash reward of $500.
Each staff are given a set of questionnaire on previous rescue experience to be put on file.
Ex police/Army/firefighter staff and ambulance staff are first considered. Origin of agent training is needed.
Prefer local agent trained personnel with basic legal knowledge.
Set up a tie with local travel agency to provide group priced air-tickets and truck rentals with car leasing company.
Set up staff insurance for the staff in mission, WCB, medical coverage etc.
Each office need 2 long range radio frequency chip readers,

(1)And 4 sets of team equipment per contact office, including protective gear, first aid and rescue mission tools.
To be consulted with signed in rescue team members what they need and consensus.
To find sourcing for equipment purchase.
Main office is to chip read all the contact office around the clock. And vice versa.
Contact staff are paid on hourly basis still.

Interest earned on the 30 million is to be used this year on equipment purchase and hiring of consultants, legal counsel, trainers and rental for venues to train staff.. Creation of Work manuals .
And list of scope of work.

Tak/Priscilla Lun Yee Tak. phD

backdoor

New Post! November 06, 2020 @ 01:45:28 am
They can use the DNA line to verify identity of the voters,

but DNA can be glue into peripherals.
And adult cloning can do mixed DNA products...
only the outershell DNA belong to that person and different DNA inside so their '' sons'' are sitting inside the hypothalamus.

Yes, I am never a spell bee. I use Phonetics and spell check
Thanks to today technology and word processor!
So what if I got a lot of spelling mistakes?
'' The IDEA counts '' and never the spellings!

Tak- phD

backdoor

New Post! November 07, 2020 @ 01:01:49 am
Amendments:

There should be 2 extra contact offices set up ( later )-*

1. British Royal members.
2. War jack members
3. External Auditors yearly report and management report
4. Our legal counsel – headed by Mr. Silverster Church.
5. Sawdust – Christopher Freiler
6. Priscilla Lun (Chairman of the foundation)

To be continued later. Date Nov03/2020.
Nov 4th,2020.

The first year: Set up offices, set up preparation, hiring and procurement.- Interest earned is for acquisition of inventory for the rescue teams.
Plan:
Four teams are to be employed each day for each contact office. (1) equpment consideration
Legal counsel must make sure that promise to payment made before heart stopped also counts on top of chip reading promises, client's hand print must be obtained to show willingness in all countries we got contact office..and client give us permission to break in to do the rescue. We have to check if client have the right to let us into the premise. Or if they are brought there and if we can break in to rescue them..
The office must have a call list of those signed up for the missions every shift.
Any rescuer who discover the case to rescue or receive the distress call will be given a cash reward of $500.
Each staff are given a set of questionnaire on previous rescue experience to be put on file.
Ex police/Army/firefighter staff and ambulance staff are first considered. Origin of agent training is needed.
Prefer local agent trained personnel with basic legal knowledge.
Set up a tie with local travel agency to provide group priced air-tickets and truck rentals with car leasing company.
Set up staff insurance for the staff in mission, WCB, medical coverage etc.
Each office need 2 long range radio frequency chip readers,

Note1)And 4 sets of team equipment per contact office, including protective gear, first aid and rescue mission tools.
To be consulted with signed in rescue team members what they need and consensus.
To find sourcing for equipment purchase.
Main office is to chip read all the contact office around the clock. And vice versa.
Contact staff are paid on hourly basis still.

Interest earned on the 30 million is to be used this year on equipment purchase and hiring of consultants, legal counsel, trainers and rental for venues to train staff.. Creation of Work manuals .
And list of scope of work.
Nov 5th 2020.
''Ensure licensing first ''
Contact office will arrange who is in the 4 teams that day and night.
Depending on the duration of which to rescue one individual/ group of people in distress.
The team member is available for the whole 12 -24 hours shift.
In other words, more than one job per day can be summoned.
But there will not be any overtime pay. ( No time and a half as we already are paying disciplinary staff pay-scale.)

Mission commenced when order is placed. That is when we are assured of where
they are stranded and their status and identity and promise to repay us.
If there is visa cards on them, we can ask for a deposit. Else, we need to affirm their identity
and credit rating. If they are unable to pay us, we refer the case to their local police.
These are the ones stranded and their mobile normally do not work.
We have to let them know there is no refund / back out once they promised to pay us or the visa deposit is in the deal is in. We have to ask them to raise the hand for us to get their hand print via chip recorder filming to affirm.

Mission is completed when the rescued are in safe hands.
That is in hospitals / ambulance vehicle or in hands of their trusted ones.
So their contacts / kin must be known by us. (2)

We are chartering/ renting all big amenities like trucks and helicopters and file the cost
to each mission to provide a better allocation of costs. We need a friendly fix provider
for such transporting provisions. (Renting from truck/car dealership is also considered )
Database of staff must comprise staff full name, nationality and eligible to work in the nation involved. And last work date and hours. Those who have not worked longest since last work date are the first priority to be called to duty. Each day the contact staff must contact these the 3 days before to affirm them on duty. And each one got 3 backup arrangement. Weekly duty schedule is posted every week and submit to the Main office. If the staff call in sick,.the next available staff will replace him/her.
(Explore the life insurance package pertaining to on call discipline staff like police and army. And is this mandatory to ' licensing requirements '.)

Each team comprises in ratio in each type of team members:
Rescue/ fighting and protect – those with machine guns, and C4: 8
First aid and ambulance staff : 4
Transport driver and porter:2 :

Send to Sawdust at facebook copy and paste nov6. 448pm.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...658 659 660 661 662 ...706 707 708 · >>
Quote | Reply