Election 2020

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...26 27 28 29 30 ...65 66 67 · >>
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#406New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 12:45:27
@gakINGKONG Said

From the debate Tru.p says he believes in clean water and clean air. No Paris agreement.

I think this is where you were headed.

It wasn't a good debate

cbc after the debate, their polls said 87%, it was pretty bad. 49% for joe and 41% for bozo. you had to feel sorry chris wallace for being there. i thought any minute, he was declare the debate is over in the first hour. i was chris, i would walk away from both of them.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#407New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 14:51:03
@gakINGKONG Said

From the debate Tru.p says he believes in clean water and clean air. No Paris agreement.

It wasn't a good debate

“The administration rewrote the EPA's pollution-control policies—including on chemicals known to be serious health risks—particularly benefiting the chemicals industry, and repealed the Clean Water Rule in September 2019. A 2018 analysis reported that the Trump administration's rollbacks and proposed reversals of environmental rules would likely ‘cost the lives of over 80,000 US residents per decade and lead to respiratory problems for many more than 1 million people.’”

From Wikipedia

Gaslighting, anyone?

Yes it was a horrible debate. Trump behaved like an insolent child and Biden was clearly rattled.

We should get rid of the other debates, but if not, put them in individual sound chambers and only turn on their mics when it’s their turn.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#408New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 15:26:02
@gakINGKONG Said

It wasn't a good debate

As far as Donald Trumps "belief" we can look HERE

But yes, not really a debate at all from what I can gather, more a slanging match.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#409New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 20:45:40
How the world reacted to the Debate......

HERE
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#410New Post! Oct 01, 2020 @ 16:56:06
Damn them!

The ballots are on 8-1/2" by 14" paper.

Now I have to buy a box of paper before I can copy and hand them out to friends and family.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#411New Post! Oct 01, 2020 @ 17:04:09
@mrmhead Said

Damn them!

The ballots are on 8-1/2" by 14" paper.

Now I have to buy a box of paper before I can copy and hand them out to friends and family.

i hate when that happen!

NE, Ohio
#412New Post! Oct 01, 2020 @ 20:57:14
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued a proclamation Thursday limiting the amount of drop-off locations for mail-in ballots to one site per county.

= Voter suppression

NE, Ohio
#413New Post! Oct 01, 2020 @ 21:04:01
As the US has done in the past for other countries, maybe we should have external, impartial observers/monitors for our elections.

China or Russia probably has a military large enough to cover all 50 states.

Maybe Trump can call his good buddy Putin.
We can trust them.
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#414New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 01:41:50
@mrmhead Said

As the US has done in the past for other countries, maybe we should have external, impartial observers/monitors for our elections.

China or Russia probably has a military large enough to cover all 50 states.

Maybe Trump can call his good buddy Putin.
We can trust them.

I totally agree.

We need to face it... our 200+ year old democratic voting system is a disaster.

We need international monitoring.

However... I'm leaning towards Lil' Kim (or his sisters if he really isn't still alive) to provide the manpower.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#415New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 01:50:37
it would funny on election day, bozo poll watchers actually drive away bozo's supporters. that would causes him to lose the election.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#416New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 05:41:52
So apparently the early voting ballots that are coming in are overwhelmingly from Democrats, bucking a trend in past elections and worrying GOPers. Trump’s outcry against mail in voting appears to be backlashing against his own party. Mitch McConnell is apparently even pleading with Trump to stop his rhetoric.

Trump obviously isn’t listening to Mitch. Perhaps Trump doesn’t think he will win and his strategy here isn’t even to try to win, but to solely fan the flames of distrust in order to invalidate the results afterwards, whatever they are, in the courts or through GOP state legislatures...

“Republicans are...planning to wage a massive post-Election Day legal battle to challenge ballots that are missing witness signatures, or an outer envelope, or that arrive with no postmark. Democrats acknowledge that an electorate largely unused to mail voting could make mistakes that lead to ballots being rejected in numbers that could make a difference in states where the contest is close. Election officials are already flagging ballots for such errors. In North Carolina, for instance, about 5,800 out of roughly 281,000 submitted ballots have been set aside, the vast majority because of a witness signature deficiency, according to state data.”

- Early Voting

NE, Ohio
#417New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 12:16:01
@Leon Said

So apparently the early voting ballots that are coming in are overwhelmingly from Democrats, bucking a trend in past elections and worrying GOPers. Trump’s outcry against mail in voting appears to be backlashing against his own party. Mitch McConnell is apparently even pleading with Trump to stop his rhetoric.

Trump obviously isn’t listening to Mitch. Perhaps Trump doesn’t think he will win and his strategy here isn’t even to try to win, but to solely fan the flames of distrust in order to invalidate the results afterwards, whatever they are, in the courts or through GOP state legislatures...

“Republicans are...planning to wage a massive post-Election Day legal battle to challenge ballots that are missing witness signatures, or an outer envelope, or that arrive with no postmark. Democrats acknowledge that an electorate largely unused to mail voting could make mistakes that lead to ballots being rejected in numbers that could make a difference in states where the contest is close. Election officials are already flagging ballots for such errors. In North Carolina, for instance, about 5,800 out of roughly 281,000 submitted ballots have been set aside, the vast majority because of a witness signature deficiency, according to state data.”

- Early Voting

Some states allow the voter to correct the ballot, if there's time, which is why they are encouraged to get their ballots in early.

I plan on voting early, in-person.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#418New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 22:54:55
@Leon Said

He isn’t a self-serving pathological liar.

Look into his habit of lying about, well, everything. His grades at University (said he finished near the top, but was actually near the bottom). Said he got three degrees but barely got one. Said he had a full scholarship but didn't. Marching for civil rights when "opposed civil rights" would more accurately reflect his position... back when there used to be a media they would often mock him and even do comedy skits about him constantly lying (and plagiarising other people's speeches). The guy sucks even more than Heels Up Harris, and she sucked herself up the ladder of success all the way to possibly being President. That is some serious sucking skillz going on there.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#419New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 22:56:53
And as far as climate change, I do like the way people get hysterical about rising sea levels, make a ton of money off it, then buy a mansion on the waterfront. One thing these guys know how to do is make money and invest it wisely.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#420New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 23:38:06
even you if buy a mansion on top of hill on the waterfront, not worry about raising sea levels.

the idea of california sinking these days, not so far off. that water sinking to the ground's layers. if water soaks into a rock, it expands the rock. the rock break in half. erosion and water mixed into california's ground levels, that sediments will shift and the ground will sink. so will california. climate change will increases in the pacific. something probably rare in intent hurricanes and tide waves (comes from hawaii and japan). more strong earthquakes in california and the pacific.

the atlantic ocean, will have the same thing with hurricanes and rare tide waves, but probably not. by 2050, these events will be probably occur as sure thing. with recent ice shelves are falling quickly about 4 to 6 a years. sea levels raise faster.

so, bozo and the republican party can ignore the reality of the climate change. in 5 to 10 years, in their eyes will not ignore the climate change, it's here to stay!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...26 27 28 29 30 ...65 66 67 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs