Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...20 21 22
daminjaman On November 21, 2018

Savar, Bangladesh
#316New Post! Nov 21, 2018 @ 17:41:03
The information is very Helpful .
Chyna On December 21, 2018

Thomasville, Georgia
#317New Post! Nov 28, 2018 @ 22:03:02
I have found that cutting sugar is an effective way to lose weight..I did that and lost like 50 lbs. once...
fitnikki On June 05, 2019

Toms River, New Jersey
#318New Post! May 31, 2019 @ 12:57:51
All about the lifestyle.
Conflict On about 8 hours ago

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#319New Post! Dec 07, 2019 @ 23:41:35
Well, I can give a personal account of how I successfully lost weight - a lot of it. When I first set foot in Alcalá de Henares, I weighed 83.5kg. I had a really big belly and I could feel the flesh bouncing in my chest.

I was like this was in October 2018.

Now, I weigh 69kg. I've lost 14.5kg in the past year, thanks to long walks, my medicine ball and an improved diet, which consisted of less sugar and carbohydrate. I feel much better and the fat I used to have has now been transformed into solid muscle. I walk better, my clothes fit me better, so the hard work over the past year has definetely paid off.
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#320New Post! Dec 09, 2019 @ 12:59:49
Well done.
Till2041wewait On February 23, 2020

#321New Post! Feb 23, 2020 @ 01:26:09
I'm a high level competitive gymnast, and let me tell you: it's physically demanding. Unlike most sports, such as soccer or football, you don't just master one thing, or subject. You have to master four different events. Each skill is different and requires different strengths throughout your body. There isn't a single thing we don't condition. Eating healthy plays a huge role. What we choose to eat determines our performance. Now, we don't actually lose weight at a certain point. You gain muscle, which gains weight. Your body fat, however, does decrease and becomes almost nothing. This won't show on the scale, however, for muscle replaces the fat. And just because your abdomen isn't perfectly flat doesn't mean you still have body fat. No matter what, you will have body fat. It helps keep you alive. Also, if your abdomen didn't have excess skin, your skin would just rip apart when you arch into a bridge. So, that clears up the fact that you just can't contain 0% body fat. Also, your stomach may not be flat. Take simone biles as an example. She has the most incredible abs, yet, her stomach and waist isn't tiny. There's a huge difference between fat and fit. As long as you eat healthy, excersice well, and have a positive self image as it is, you may see more progress in your routine than if you expect the stereotypical, PHOTOSHOPPED, photos of what women have been characterised to look like. Its simple unhealthy and unrealistic.
chaski On about 24 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#322New Post! Feb 23, 2020 @ 05:31:51
@Till2041wewait Said

Unlike most sports, such as soccer .

Have you ever played soccer? Swam? Run an ultra marathon? Competed in a triathlon? Wrestled? Etc...?

>>> Competitively? <<<

Quite frankly for any athlete to put down any other athlete, especially to pretend like their sport is "more" complex or more difficult or more athletic, is trite and displays a level of insecurity that is comical at best.

I applaud your "competitive gymnast", but your pretense that your sport is somehow tougher than any other sport is stupid and narcissistic.

If that is insulting, I am sorry... but you have equally insulted virtually all other athletes.

If you are only 14... take a moment to embrace any and all other sports... if you are older than 14, shame on you...

chaski On about 24 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#323New Post! Feb 23, 2020 @ 05:50:07
@Till2041wewait Said

I'm a high level competitive gymnast, and let me tell you: it's physically demanding. Unlike most sports, such as soccer or football, you don't just master one thing, or subject. You have to master four different events. Each skill is different and requires different strengths throughout your body. There isn't a single thing we don't condition. Eating healthy plays a huge role. What we choose to eat determines our performance. Now, we don't actually lose weight at a certain point. You gain muscle, which gains weight. Your body fat, however, does decrease and becomes almost nothing. This won't show on the scale, however, for muscle replaces the fat. And just because your abdomen isn't perfectly flat doesn't mean you still have body fat. No matter what, you will have body fat. It helps keep you alive. Also, if your abdomen didn't have excess skin, your skin would just rip apart when you arch into a bridge. So, that clears up the fact that you just can't contain 0% body fat. Also, your stomach may not be flat. Take simone biles as an example. She has the most incredible abs, yet, her stomach and waist isn't tiny. There's a huge difference between fat and fit. As long as you eat healthy, excersice well, and have a positive self image as it is, you may see more progress in your routine than if you expect the stereotypical, PHOTOSHOPPED, photos of what women have been characterised to look like. Its simple unhealthy and unrealistic.

PS
I apologize for (probably) insulting you with my post.

Otherwise.. welcome... Pay no attention to me.
Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#324New Post! Feb 23, 2020 @ 18:14:30
How to lose weight and get in shape

the best way of doing that above, if i was marriage. take my wife to the airport and sent to her mother for 6 months.
zibb_j On July 27, 2020

Herndon, Kansas
#325New Post! Jul 21, 2020 @ 03:18:00
My daughters are all following chloe ting exercise routine and so I got curious and tried it but I can only do half of that challenge per day. Waiting for the results to show...
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#326New Post! Jul 22, 2020 @ 04:52:28
lose weight
by dropping the stupid posts off your back so u can run\
Ricky92072 On July 02, 2021

Santee,
#327New Post! Sep 17, 2020 @ 00:53:20
Wait watchers
Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#328New Post! Sep 17, 2020 @ 01:34:21
jenny grim watchers's motto - willing to help you to die to lose the weight, you want!
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#329New Post! Sep 17, 2020 @ 03:49:23
@darkman666 Said

jenny grim watchers's motto - willing to help you to die to lose the weight, you want!

Where do I fit into all this..? (laughing). I haven't commented on this thread.

But it doesn't take the a high IQ to know how to lose weight. Eat sensibly and exercise regularly. That's it. All the information and education is out there, it only takes a few clicks to find it and work out a programme that suits you and will work for you. The rest is willpower and self motivation.

A relative of mine used to have a saying about people who overeat: "They're digging their grave with thier knife and fork."
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#330New Post! Sep 17, 2020 @ 08:19:45
My GP picked up from a random blood test that I was in danger of developing type 2 diabetes. He gave me the option of joining a NHS course on Diabetes Prevention which I went on. Great job, lots of info, lots of encouragement. More a change of diet than eating less. Luckily I was already getting plenty of exercise (I would walk the seven or so mile round trip the the centre where it was held) Lost about one and a half stone altogether and cleared now of any diabetes threat (Alas, put a bit on during lockdown, simply from lack of regular exercise, but back on song now)

I thanked my GP (this was back in the "old days" when you could see one!)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...20 21 22

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs