AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...19 20 21 22 23 ...65 66 67 · >>
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#301New Post! Aug 07, 2020 @ 05:13:59
@chaski Said

a dying slug in a circle of salt withering in the blazing sun of the Sahara desert as president would make the USA look better worldwide than we do right now.

Lol. Yup.
chaski On about 10 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#302New Post! Aug 08, 2020 @ 01:18:40
HEADLINE!

US election 2020: China, Russia and Iran 'trying to influence' vote

RUSSIA!

Oh great! Here we go again!

For f***'s sake people... Putin loves us (i.e. the USA) and would never undermine one of our elections.

Darkman666 On about 21 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#303New Post! Aug 08, 2020 @ 01:40:03
@chaski Said

HEADLINE!

US election 2020: China, Russia and Iran 'trying to influence' vote

RUSSIA!

Oh great! Here we go again!

For f***'s sake people... Putin loves us (i.e. the USA) and would never undermine one of our elections.

putin aiming his nuclear missiles at now, we better vote for bozo in november.
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#304New Post! Aug 08, 2020 @ 03:38:36
dead said
we better vote for bozo in november
he rotting with horrid gaffes\

DEMONCRAPS WOULD VOT FOR A ROCK FOR PRESIDENT IF IT BEEN REGISTRD AS DEMONCRAP PARTY\
MURDER PLOT SINC 2016 FALD AS WELL THER PLOT TO KILL MEEE\
Stalker

#305New Post! Aug 08, 2020 @ 03:46:33
@dihctatr Said

dead said
we better vote for bozo in november
he rotting with horrid gaffes\

DEMONCRAPS WOULD VOT FOR A ROCK FOR PRESIDENT IF IT BEEN REGISTRD AS DEMONCRAP PARTY\
MURDER PLOT SINC 2016 FALD AS WELL THER PLOT TO KILL MEEE\

Isaac Albéniz
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#306New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 22:59:14
And f*** those Republicans that are now running these anti-Trump ads and orgs. Where the f*** were you a year ago when the primaries were ready to start? Why didn't you stand someone up back then? Afraid of your own establishment? That's how you got to the place you are now. Afraid that the Trumpsterf***-GOP is going to remain in power? Further eroding any sensibilities that may have been left in American politics?

Just go push for Kanye why don't you ...

</rant>

Stalker

#307New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 00:32:46
@mrmhead Said

And f*** those Republicans that are now running these anti-Trump ads and orgs. Where the f*** were you a year ago when the primaries were ready to start? Why didn't you stand someone up back then? Afraid of your own establishment? That's how you got to the place you are now. Afraid that the Trumpsterf***-GOP is going to remain in power? Further eroding any sensibilities that may have been left in American politics?

Just go push for Kanye why don't you ...

</rant>

I agree.

And that was in part what inspired my thread on walking away.

Certainly part of it is how many republicans and conservatives have walked away (and/or been fired by Trump), but none (or very few) stuck around to do the right thing.

They backed him in in 2016, even though they knew he was not a real republican (and was a narcissistic corrupt draft dodging elitist egomaniac). Then when "they" did walk away, it was like Pontius Pilate "he's your problem not mine.... I wash my hands of it all...."

Yes, f*** 21st Century Republicans.

Of course I also say f*** off to the people who want to play both sides, "yeah Trump is bad, but look at that Dem/Lib!".

Ok... there are a lot of crap politicians, but man up/pull on your big girl panties and pick a side. If you don't like a candidate, pick the political party that most closely stands for what you believe. I actually find that most of these two faced f***tards, are cowards... they like Trump but are too cowardly to admit it.

But anyway... yes, these Republicans that have been quiet since 2015 and now are "standing up"... f*** them...!

Upland, California
#308New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 03:25:58
a narcissistic corrupt draft dodging elitist egomaniac=Chaski

a WIMP,coward,wet noodle girlyboy\

a lazy greedbucket as seen by my spies\

dishonest sack o trash habitual liar\

left a trail of cheated people in his wake\

they been readying to testify on liv tv\

WRECK your life!!!!!!!!!!
Stalker

#309New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 03:49:33
@dihctatr Said

a narcissistic corrupt draft dodging elitist egomaniac=Chaski

a WIMP,coward,wet noodle girlyboy\

a lazy greedbucket as seen by my spies\

dishonest sack o trash habitual liar\

left a trail of cheated people in his wake\

afdskjaoiu!!!!!

FAJOISJEWOIHRQEW!!!!

JFADOIAJFfdasoaneon..... ogweaodsivnoinew... FJOferuawasdfnvjah!!!

Upland, California
#310New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 04:12:36

Stalker

#311New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 04:15:34
@dihctatr Said

bjhlogfukvjhvuykjhgjgvvhgf

LKJHGFUDMNB,GHFD

MKNJH

!!!!!

NE, Ohio
#312New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 17:57:50
Life According to Garp Trump

If Trump wins:
"We're going to continue cutting regulations," he said, touting his payroll tax cut as a "very positive jolt to the economy" and then vowing to "do a capital gains tax cut to 15% in the second term."

If Biden wins:
there would be "no fossil fuels, which means, basically, no energy," warned that cities would need to be rebuilt "because too much light gets through the windows ... let's rip down the Empire State Building," "no airplanes," few cars, and suggested: "They don't want to have cows, they don't want to have any form of animals."

You make the choice!

NE, Ohio
#313New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 23:34:33
Dear Trumpsterf***s * , **

Here is one way not to lose the November elections:

1) Fan the flames of COVID-19 infection fears at "Democrat-run" polling stations
2) "Be kind" and allow more mail-in voting (obviously with extreme restrictions in blue states)
3) Defund the USPS so they crash by Oct 15.
4) Then your god and savior POTUS JFC Trump can declare that we must postpone the election because of the dire circumstances (he created).

* This includes any politicians, lobbyists, lawyers, judges or appointed cabinet positions that still have their head so far up the Trump-hole.

** A term of endearment I learned, and loved from our own DT!
Stalker

#314New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 01:54:22
The UDPD is part of the deep state.
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#315New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 13:43:38
@mrmhead Said

Life According to Garp Trump

If Trump wins:
"We're going to continue cutting regulations," he said, touting his payroll tax cut as a "very positive jolt to the economy" and then vowing to "do a capital gains tax cut to 15% in the second term."

If Biden wins:
there would be "no fossil fuels, which means, basically, no energy," warned that cities would need to be rebuilt "because too much light gets through the windows ... let's rip down the Empire State Building," "no airplanes," few cars, and suggested: "They don't want to have cows, they don't want to have any form of animals."

You make the choice!

Puleeze !!!!!!!! "The sky is falling, the sky is falling !!!!!"

Do you really believe that s*** or does it just feel good to say it ? First off, let's take Trump's "promises". How can you even begin to believe one word that comes out of his mouth ? For four years he has promised things like replacing Obamacare, and then he forgets about it an moves on to some other dog whistle to avert your attention away from it.

Now, for Biden and the fear about fossil fuels, look, I am as much in love with gasoline burners as the next guy. I build and own high performance hot rods that suck gasoline like a heroin addict sucks heroin. BUT, I am also smart enough to realize that their future is coming to an end at some point. We have polluted this little planet for a zillion years and our children are going to pay the price for that recklessness.

Biden was part of the Obama administration for 8 years and did you see gasoline go away during that time, so your fears are just that..........baseless fears. Just like coal miners thought that coal was going to be around forever, the handwriting is on the wall that at some point gasoline powered cars will go away, but it ain't gonna happen this year or next year.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...19 20 21 22 23 ...65 66 67 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs