Forums:
Random

Kudos warning.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 07, 2020 @ 08:40:38
I just attempted to give someone a Kudo but the red warning message came up telling me to spread them around before giving that member anymore. Am i the only one who sees this feature as a bit odd and rather negative? On every other form of social media we can give as many 'likes' as we want to an individual member. I think this rationing of Kudos needs to go. Tino, if you're still alive and still in charge, please drop this needless restriction!
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 07, 2020 @ 09:07:50
In the long distant past I was giving a whole lot of Kudos to just one person (they were, I think, in battle with Aquine and I was offering encouragement from the sidelines!) and then, after about four or five on one day I was told to stop and spread them around.

I can see your point. If you consider any post worthy of a kudos (which can be for all sorts of reasons) then there need be no restriction.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 07, 2020 @ 10:36:40
@dookie Said

In the long distant past I was giving a whole lot of Kudos to just one person (they were, I think, in battle with Aquine and I was offering encouragement from the sidelines!) and then, after about four or five on one day I was told to stop and spread them around.

I can see your point. If you consider any post worthy of a kudos (which can be for all sorts of reasons) then there need be no restriction.

If two or more people are engaged in a fierce debate then it shouldn't be interfered with by a dictatorial rule. And yes, your last sentenced sums it up nicely. You can now give me a kudo ... if it's allowed!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs