The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Rightwing mainstream going bats*** crazy again.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#31New Post! Jul 17, 2020 @ 16:43:10
@Don1945 Said

And Don, make sure you give yourself plenty of time to read when you see a "Jen Post" :P
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jul 17, 2020 @ 20:59:08
@mrmhead Said

And Don, make sure you give yourself plenty of time to read when you see a "Jen Post" :P

What are you trying to say...??
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#33New Post! Jul 22, 2020 @ 04:16:40
make sure you give yourself plenty of time to read when you see a "Jen Post"

my media teams be crazy,psycho,messed up in the head\
as u'l see\
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#34New Post! Jul 22, 2020 @ 14:54:32
@dihctatr Said

my media teams be crazy,psycho,messed up in the head\
as u'l see\

Well, if they're anything like "their leader" ....

Upland, California
#35New Post! Jul 23, 2020 @ 00:23:56
they admire,imitate,luvv their mommy
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#36New Post! Jul 23, 2020 @ 21:02:04
@chaski Said

I've been here since 2006... we had a lot of people here at one point.... it grew... it declined...

But, yes, you are right... lately we've been slowly growing again.

This

I've tried many other forums over the years. I like this one the best.

Over all people are decent. The politics section allows for some rudeness.

It takes a lot to get suspended or banned... it really takes a lot to get "punched".

etc...

Sometimes I punch you because I like it.

Jk

I tend to error on the more lenient side of the argument. Like you can call someone’s argument stupid, you shouldn’t call them stupid. It’s a fine line and I admit to giving the benefit of the doubt more often than not. But if you’re going to walk that line, you have to take as good as you give. So don’t bait someone into saying your argument is stupid so you can report them for calling you stupid. Then I’m going to tell you to block them first.

If someone comes for you out of the blue, that’s different. And some s*** is non negotiable. Like adult material, Overtly racist s***, violent videos and other things specifically mentioned in ToS. I really do check though all that before punching or dropping the ban hammer and use one of those reasons.

I let too many microagressions go as far as punching or banning, but usually if someone is going to claim free speech to say biased s*** all the time, they are going to have to deal with the consequences of people thinking they suck.

We’re a small site (family almost) with a long memory. It’s not my job to make people get along. You make stupid arguments, people will respond accordingly. Don’t like it, make better arguments.

And yes Jen types a lot, but she does have a way with words. Her long posts are worth it. I do benefit from reading them, even though I don’t always respond. (I’m ignorant on a lot of British politics, culture, and sports so I don’t have much to contribute.)
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#37New Post! Jul 23, 2020 @ 22:12:50
Obviously, I am pretty new to this forum, but I like it a lot. It is pretty laid back, gives the members some freedom and latitude to post their thoughts openly, and puts few restrictions on each person, ie, great freedom of speech site.

Let's face it, these past four years have put a lot of us at each other's throats, and a lot of that starts right at the White House. But deep down we are all Americans and love this country, and simply want to see us survive this pandemic and grow our economy back to where it is healthy again.

This has to be one of the strangest periods in our history, I have never seen anything that compares with this Coronavirus situation in all my years. Nor have I seen so many people across the world die so quickly, and I feel for all of their families and loved ones. Not being able to hold your loved ones hand while they pass has to leave a very empty hole in your heart.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#38New Post! Jul 23, 2020 @ 22:37:48
@Don1945 Said

Obviously, I am pretty new to this forum, but I like it a lot. It is pretty laid back, gives the members some freedom and latitude to post their thoughts openly, and puts few restrictions on each person, ie, great freedom of speech site.

Let's face it, these past four years have put a lot of us at each other's throats, and a lot of that starts right at the White House. But deep down we are all Americans and love this country, and simply want to see us survive this pandemic and grow our economy back to where it is healthy again.

This has to be one of the strangest periods in our history, I have never seen anything that compares with this Coronavirus situation in all my years. Nor have I seen so many people across the world die so quickly, and I feel for all of their families and loved ones. Not being able to hold your loved ones hand while they pass has to leave a very empty hole in your heart.

Upland, California
#40New Post! Jul 23, 2020 @ 23:35:37
we still crazy enough to do stuff
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs