Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The electrician

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 14:20:23
A woman saw an electrician walking up her drive and rushed to the door.

"Why did you come today?" she barked. "You were supposed to repair the doorbell yesterday?

I know," the electrician replied. "I rang three times. There was no answer, so I thought you must be out."
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 21:11:14
@rondetto Said

A woman saw an electrician walking up her drive and rushed to the door.

"Why did you come today?" she barked. "You were supposed to repair the doorbell yesterday?

I know," the electrician replied. "I rang three times. There was no answer, so I thought you must be out."

this remind of an old lady , who live alone with a parrot. one day, the old lady had to go out get some groceries. she told her parrot that she was leave, and be good. and she left.

about an hour later, there a knock on the front door. the parrot said, ' who's there? " unfortunately, that only words that the parrot knew. the man behind the front door, said, " i'm the plumber! " the old lady forgot the plumber was coming that day.for twenty minutes, there is a screaming match between plumber and the parrot.

then, all the sudden, the front door open up because the plumber consistently, knocking on the door. the plumber and the parrot look at each others, and all sudden , the plumber grabs his left arm, and fall to the ground.

the parrot look now at the dead plumber in the old lady's living room. suddenly, the old lady comes to the front door, and see the dead plumber. the old lady ask the parrot, " who's that? " the parrot said, " the plumber ! "
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs