Politics

Joe Biden

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#1New Post! May 22, 2020 @ 17:14:43
Joe Biden is the heir apparent to the Democratic National Convention's nomination for the next president of the United States. In the tradition of democracy and freedom of speech how about a thread about Joe?

Here's the Wikipedia entry on Senator Joe Biden (D-Delaware)

Here's the link to Joe Biden for President his official campaign website

Just to be me, here's a an article from Vox that details what will probably be his biggest hurdle in his path toward the White House
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! May 22, 2020 @ 20:40:32
I think his vp choice will make a huge impact on voter turnout.

Which is where this “competition” is this election. I think people are pretty polarized that they either care enough to show up to vote or they don’t.

Who doesn’t get people to show up is going to be who losses. Biden can’t sit on his ass, he’s far from the ideal candidate. He’s not horrible per se, just not ideal.

I also didn’t think Bernie was ideal either- so I’ve been a little annoyed at the dnc primary process for a while.

4dforum.org,
#3New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 03:25:58
I know right? Remember when Obama was running the first time? He was a rock star. So cool with his beautiful wife and kids. He gave impassioned speeches that they didn't sound like they were intended for a jr high school student body presidential race. ahh those where the days.

But, the dems have Joe. I mean they could dress him up, new suit and a thin tie, maybe a new pair of shades....

4dforum.org,
#4New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 03:36:17
Ya know, he could add Bernie Sander's bit about repealing the Patriot Act. That would be a big seller and it's something this country really needs to do to preserve democracy rather than the facade of democracy hiding totalitarianism.
Darkman666 12 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 03:49:40
i didn't vote obama the first time, he had nothing to with joe. i simply vote in the election. i didn't believed obama, because no experience or lack of experience in politic. he was a junior senate. whatever. with joe, i don't remember at him all, no impression at all, in eight years , he was a vice president. this first time, i notice joe.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#6New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 06:23:01
Come on man.....

Poor Joe, he's f***ing clueless. I mean Trump s*** aside.

Homeboy is f***ed and he's done. I just can't see Trump losing to this f***ing guy. I mean jeezes, Biden doesn't know what day of the week it is.

People won't acknowledge what a wreck Biden is.

For that Trump will win 2020.

Mark my words.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 13:15:16
Not impressed with his gimmick that he WILL pick a woman for VP.
Then up the ante indicating it could be a minority woman.

Hell, go all in!
Find a minority female LGBTQ war-vet with battlefield injuries for a VP

Picking a female running mate didn't work for John McCain. I saw it as a desperate grab for a few more votes. I was undecided until that point.

At least Joe's faux pas would be innocent mistakes or fumbles.
Not blatant lies or insults like we regularly hear from the white house these days.
chaski On about 16 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 15:08:15
@Ratty Said

For that Trump will win 2020.

Mark my words.

Join the club. I've been saying Trump would win in 2020 for the last 3 years.
chaski On about 16 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#9New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 15:16:00
I want Biden to win, so whenever 21st Century conservatives and republicans complain about it I can use the term "Biden Derangement Syndrome"... and taunt them for their never ending crying and complaining, which hasn't stopped for at least the last 12 years.

Besides, it is doubtful that Biden will make it through a full term. He certainly won't get a 2nd term, so with a Biden victory we would likely have a more or less clean slate of new candidates from all sides in 2024. And the worst case scenario it 4 years of having a nitwit as a president.

Of course Trump will win this year. He is the new face of America, and the rest of the world needs to get used to the fact that "we" are no longer leading them in anyway... the world cannot look to the USA for anything... the world is on its own... and maybe rightfully so.

4dforum.org,
#10New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 16:27:54
One thing worth mentioning about presidents is the advisory posts and heads of the different departments. We know that Clinton and Obama were able to get the country out of deficit spending. Can we say they are both economic geniuses? Not really. What we can say is they selected advisors that were. In that sense voting for a party rather than an individual to take the office may actually be beneficial. I still find the idea repugnant, but it kinda makes sense.

In many ways our naivete makes us believe all the decisions and actions of our government come from one person; the president. This is a gross oversimplification of the workings of Washington DC.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#11New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 19:05:59
Which pool can I go to get my hairy legs rubbed and bleached?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 19:11:36
@4d4m Said

One thing worth mentioning about presidents is the advisory posts and heads of the different departments. We know that Clinton and Obama were able to get the country out of deficit spending. Can we say they are both economic geniuses? Not really. What we can say is they selected advisors that were. In that sense voting for a party rather than an individual to take the office may actually be beneficial. I still find the idea repugnant, but it kinda makes sense.

In many ways our naivete makes us believe all the decisions and actions of our government come from one person; the president. This is a gross oversimplification of the workings of Washington DC.

Advisory posts? No no.
They are the presidents "Yes" men. And if they contradict the presidents own, personal reality - Off With Their Heads!!
.. um, I mean
You're Fired

Maybe your naivete, but this "advisory" idea comes up in every election. And most presidents place knowledgeable people in the appropriate positions and consider their advice on the topic.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#13New Post! May 23, 2020 @ 21:38:00
@mrmhead Said

Not impressed with his gimmick that he WILL pick a woman for VP.
Then up the ante indicating it could be a minority woman.

Hell, go all in!
Find a minority female LGBTQ war-vet with battlefield injuries for a VP

Picking a female running mate didn't work for John McCain. I saw it as a desperate grab for a few more votes. I was undecided until that point.

At least Joe's faux pas would be innocent mistakes or fumbles.
Not blatant lies or insults like we regularly hear from the white house these days.

Palin was awful though. If a woman is picked it has to be someone that can do the job. Palin was always in over her head.

There are a few names I heard around Biden that would also suck, but a few others that would be ok. At least on the competence not just a token scale.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#14New Post! May 24, 2020 @ 06:33:15
Biden.... ah.... where do I begin. Let's talk about this whole you're not black if you don't vote for me s***.

Just how arrogant and plain old f***ing dumb can we get.

Just how racist,ignorant and offensive can we get.

Shall we go ahead with a ministral show or shall we just let ol uncle Joe babble on...

Jeezus, the dims need to get his dumb a** under control before he f***s things all up.
Darkman666 12 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! May 24, 2020 @ 12:58:37
the impression i get from articles that democrats are forcing joe to pick a woman. logically from the past, joe would have to pick a white woman. elizabeth. of cource, a black woman, because in 2016, 39 % percent didn't vote. this year, there been vp men democrats really has shine enough to earn the position?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs