The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh? Most, as well as scriptures, say that it was through Adam, even though Christians sing that Ada

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#106New Post! Apr 04, 2020 @ 06:32:24
The killing of Able goes along with Abraham and Isaac and the death of Jesus.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#107New Post! Apr 04, 2020 @ 15:02:17
@4d4m Said

of course, but that's a different storyline . Hashem demanding the firstborn story goes with Pharoah and passover and killing of the innocents.

It also kinda goes along with prepping Montezuma for the arrival of Cortez.

But you wrote that it was "It's part of a repetitive story line..."

4dforum.org,
#108New Post! Apr 04, 2020 @ 16:25:18
It is, then I gave examples of other story lines as well.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#109New Post! Apr 04, 2020 @ 16:36:35
@4d4m Said

of course, but that's a different storyline . Hashem demanding the firstborn story goes with Pharoah and passover and killing of the innocents.

It also kinda goes along with prepping Montezuma for the arrival of Cortez.

@4d4m Said

It is, then I gave examples of other story lines as well.

Wait... 1st you said it was and example of a 1st born being killed... then you said it was a different story line... now you are saying it is the same story line.

No. It is not. Cain's killing of Able is NOT an example of a 1st born being killed and is not similar to the other stories that you "gave examples of"

They are different in a number of areas starting with the the 2nd born being killed vs the 1st born being killed.

There are many other differences as well.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#110New Post! Apr 04, 2020 @ 16:38:02
@4d4m Said

You are right Chaski, I should have left out the Cain & Able story when trying to make my point.

There... that is what you should have written.

4dforum.org,
#111New Post! Apr 05, 2020 @ 03:01:27
what I should have said was the story line was about a Father killing his Son, and left out the oldest part. So you are sorta right. And I'm not sure if Isaac was Abraham's oldest or not.

The oldest child part applies to Molech, Pharaoh, the Passover and the Killing of the Innocents

4dforum.org,
#112New Post! Apr 29, 2020 @ 05:51:14
Psalms 66:5
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#113New Post! Apr 30, 2020 @ 16:48:47
Technically the world itself is a sin

Even if a disciplinary situation
submitting subjects to an environment where they need to murder, eat and poo out their friends and loved ones to win is forcing retribution in excess and therefor the sin of Wrath.
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#114New Post! May 11, 2020 @ 18:09:41
@Electric_Banana Said

Technically the world itself is a sin

Even if a disciplinary situation
submitting subjects to an environment where they need to murder, eat and poo out their friends and loved ones to win is forcing retribution in excess and therefor the sin of Wrath.

You have to ignore reality to keep your viewpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADgh3yCSdM

There are stats spoken of at the end of this longer link if you do not have the time for the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLulcfyqrc0

Regards
DL
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#115New Post! May 13, 2020 @ 13:12:44
@GreatestIam2 Said

You have to ignore reality to keep your viewpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADgh3yCSdM

There are stats spoken of at the end of this longer link if you do not have the time for the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLulcfyqrc0

Regards
DL

I don't think the cannibalism is a easy to see as it is in the animal kingdom as we do ours through bureaus featuring plenty of policies and answer phones to get away with alternate means of discrimination and laws established to target activities of those with less voice to fight back.

But guaranteed the poor are fodder for vampires leeching their energy and resource.

I'm sure you've known of some people who have died in their early fifties riddled with back issues and other ailments - drug across concrete sacrificing their family time and health to some number of organizations they were made to believe they owed something too.

Most certainly those exploiting those laborers didn't literally eat them, like Vlad The Impaler, but the blood, sweat and energy drained from those proletariats served to put the smug fat-boy cake in their mouths.
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#116New Post! May 13, 2020 @ 18:09:01
I do not see where that applies to how well things are here and now as those links indicated.

Regards
DL

4dforum.org,
#117New Post! May 15, 2020 @ 05:51:54
Actually, killing their children, as well as the mass murder of those who are aware, is how they stay on top. They live longer lives, develop their skills more, murder the competition while they are young with child sacrifice, wars, Inquisitions and Holocausts. In this way they have peaceful deaths, long lives and shorten the lives and instill fear in the subconscious of souls that could challenge them.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#118New Post! May 15, 2020 @ 17:29:14
@4d4m Said

Actually, killing their children...

Historically speaking, who killed their children to stay in power?

It actually seems that the problem is that though out history the most powerful rulers typically turned their power over to their incompetent sons thus F___king up all their hard work.

Or as in the case of Alexander the Great, left no obvious heir to the throne, thus resulting in infighting which resulted in the fragmentation of his conquest lands.

4dforum.org,
#119New Post! May 15, 2020 @ 17:53:27
@chaski Said

Historically speaking, who killed their children to stay in power?

It actually seems that the problem is that though out history the most powerful rulers typically turned their power over to their incompetent sons thus F___king up all their hard work.

Or as in the case of Alexander the Great, left no obvious heir to the throne, thus resulting in infighting which resulted in the fragmentation of his conquest lands.

GOod points. To make my previous statement make sense one has to believe in reincarnation. If they kill their children, when they come back they don't have to come back as a child ruled by their children.

I think the Greek equivalent of praetorian guard or deep state or whatever you want to call it wanted him and his line out of the picture, he married a hot Persian girl.

Another point; do you think the history that lead us to World Wars, nuclear bombs and rampant destruction of our planet is a good or even justifiable history?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs