Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A First aider

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 19 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 08, 2020 @ 08:22:20
"How come you're late?" asked the bartender, as the blonde waitress walked into the bar.
"It was awful," she explained. "I was walking down Elm street and there was a terrible accident. A man was thrown from his car and he was lying in the middle of the street. His leg was broken, his skull was fractured, and there was blood everywhere. Thank God I took that first-aid course.
"What did you do?" asked the bartender.
"I sat down and put my head between my knees to keep from fainting!"
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 08, 2020 @ 15:29:56
@rondetto Said

"How come you're late?" asked the bartender, as the blonde waitress walked into the bar.
"It was awful," she explained. "I was walking down Elm street and there was a terrible accident. A man was thrown from his car and he was lying in the middle of the street. His leg was broken, his skull was fractured, and there was blood everywhere. Thank God I took that first-aid course.
"What did you do?" asked the bartender.
"I sat down and put my head between my knees to keep from fainting!"

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 08, 2020 @ 15:48:58
How you keeping buddy? Are you virus free there?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! May 08, 2020 @ 17:36:22
@rondetto Said

How you keeping buddy? Are you virus free there?

i am doing fine. i got plenty of protective masks now. i went to the grocery store, i was lucky to buy 2 packs of 10 masks for 30.00 yesterday. i was thinking about getting some more masks, i have 6 masks, before i brought these 20 masks yesterday.

i was thinking last 10 days, to order some masks online. i got better deal yesterday, what they were offering masks online. now, i don't need more masks for awhile.

since, i moved tail end of the march, i feel much better than i have feeing for last off and on 6 months, with sinus. i been pretty sick with them. i recently bought saline nasal spray that doing fantastic with my sinus.

in general, my attitude is been most positive in general. i am not sure i could am virus free. but, i have no symptoms due the virus, that i notice yet.

i hope you are doing fine, here you are. it is normally rain and damp and cold in where you live most of the year, because you read about england as tourists that how explain that what you can expect to be. it is really expensive uk , especially england. i read france really expensive to live, but it has no city taxes or something like that. it's worth live there.

one of theses day, i could afford where you live uk, france, scotland and ireland. that would my biggest choice to choose to visit all time. you come visit america, talk right way of english. with your british accent, you all don't good english over there !

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 09, 2020 @ 13:54:51
I live in Wales but only speak English. No problems with the virus as yet. Yes, we are more expensive that in the USA but not that much. It's cheaper in Spain for us. France is much more expensive place to visit and live.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! May 09, 2020 @ 17:36:22
@rondetto Said

I live in Wales but only speak English. No problems with the virus as yet. Yes, we are more expensive that in the USA but not that much. It's cheaper in Spain for us. France is much more expensive place to visit and live.

i heard people that had welsh accent in movies and tv shows, they are heavy really hard to understand. after dr. who for 5 years, david tennant did this six hours mini series. he is welsh, watching the series. i am glad they use subtitles in it, i couldn't understand david saying at all throughout the series.

at least, if i come to wales, i know someone, who speak english, beside the whales there that talk there. include, i know two someone there. when we meet i hope not too cool into cold sea for you, when i meet my friend there.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 09, 2020 @ 19:06:51
I think you would understand my accent ok. Trouble with David Tennant is that he's Scottish and even I have trouble understanding him.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! May 09, 2020 @ 19:40:55
@rondetto Said

I think you would understand my accent ok. Trouble with David Tennant is that he's Scottish and even I have trouble understanding him.

i did mean that i would understand you better, because you do speak english. i should look up david's bio to see where is from. i know david wasn't from kentucky, he didn't sound like hillbilly. we ever meet, i bring my subtitles do understand you. just in case !
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs