Remember This In The Future.......

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#31New Post! Apr 08, 2020 @ 17:21:39
@PsyLvr Said

Before this whole China Virus thing started; Trump was in process of emptying prisons of people (of color) who are doing time for minor crap. Minimum sentencing requirements need to be done away with, give judges the freedom to be fair.

But it was the most horrible thing in the world when Obama was either reducing or commuting sentences of non-violent criminals ...
PsyLvr On April 23, 2020

Northern California, Californi
#32New Post! Apr 08, 2020 @ 19:18:23
@mrmhead Said

But it was the most horrible thing in the world when Obama was either reducing or commuting sentences of non-violent criminals ...

Yea, politicians are like that.
Both sides.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#33New Post! Apr 20, 2020 @ 12:58:32
@Jennifer1984 Said

The virus should bring this message home in no uncertain terms to those who shout out loud about closing borders to refugees.

Would you do me a favour and watch this?
I expect you won't, but I really hope you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEn2sFwUcVk

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Apr 23, 2020 @ 17:55:12
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Would you do me a favour and watch this?
I expect you won't, but I really hope you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEn2sFwUcVk

Your video has been removed from You Tube for violating its terms of service.

From previous experience of Bob, it was probably just another Yaxley-Lennon propaganda stunt which distorts and twists innocuous or staged incidents, blows them out of all proportion and he then states that incidents such as those are the norm.

The point of my OP was to contrast the furore (at the time of posting it) whereby Britons were indulging in a mad rush to panic buy everything and anything they could lay their hands on when realisation began to dawn on them that there was about to be a lockdown and that certain commodities may become in short supply, with people fleeing genuine hardship or devastating war.

I contrasted that behaviour ......... people going into self-preservation mode..... with those who flee wars because their lives are truly at risk.

In the case of Britons, we went on an insane splurge of buying up .... among other things.... toilet rolls.

How could we criticise people fleeing from a truly desperate and life threatenning situation when we ourselves will - literally - trample over our fellow citizen out of sheer selfishness....?

That message has become lost in the welter of "The Usual Suspect's" conflation of the point in order to promote his usual glorification of a serial criminal with a string of convictions (while all the time, stereotyping his target hate group as criminals).

I have no idea what was in your video Bob, but I'm quite sure it was something to do with Yaxley-Lennon and the main thing I'm glad about in not seeing it (other than being able to take the peg off my nose) is that it appears You Tube are, at last, starting to enforce their terms and condition to keep scum like him off their platform.

It's not before time.
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#36New Post! Apr 25, 2020 @ 23:06:11
true refugees good to help'm\
tons of fake refugees be murder\

Upland, California
#37New Post! Apr 26, 2020 @ 03:22:37
severe lack of oversight causes death rate in beverly hills to go up as the flow of immigrant criminals hath reached even the neighborhoods of high politicians\

Upland, California
#39New Post! Apr 26, 2020 @ 05:22:37
@dihctatr Said

severe lack of oversight causes death rate in beverly hills to go up as the flow of immigrant criminals hath reached even the neighborhoods of high politicians\

as well
homeless flooded beverly hills yet the rich just step over them..
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#41New Post! Apr 30, 2020 @ 21:22:27
Hi Jen,
This is another video of abuse victims from Rotherham.

It's from Channel 4, hardly a bastion of right wing extremism. In this video victims speak of the police arresting them and leaving their abusers alone when they were being r4ped as little girls. Disgusting and inexcusable.

There is absolutely no doubt that police, politicians, social workers and others simply refused to step in to stop the abuse. One social worker wrote a report and gave it to the authorities in Rotherham - they responded by sacking her. I am pretty sure even the BBC eventually covered her story of trying in vain to get the police to protect little girls.

Then there is poor little girl, Victoria Agoglia.

Authorities were more than happy to allow her to be repeatedly drugged and r4ped while supposedly in their protection. She ended up dying from the abuse.

You could also look into the Sikh community who as far back as the early 2000s at least, started their own patrols to protect their girls from Islamic grooming gangs - and of course they worked with Tommy and the EDL under the EDL banner "Black and White Unite."

And, did you know that the Pakistani Muslim guy from the BBC who convinced FarceBook to take down Tommy's account had relatives locked up for being members of those grooming gangs?

Evil, isn't it?
While Tommy's Pakistani Muslim friends are supporting Tommy and trying to get the Islamic community to act like humans, other members of the community are trying to shut Tommy down to stop him from speaking in defense of children. Perhaps they agree with Naz Shah that victims need to shut their mouths for the sake of diversity.

Here is a video of a very young Tommy wearing a "Black and White Unite" hoodie speaking of the aims of his, at that time, newly emerging EDL. The aims included getting all people from any colour or background to unite against Islamic extremism that was growing in working class towns across the UK.

Here is Tommy being interviewed by a member of the Sikh community about the EDL from a few years ago.

You must think I am every bit as evil as the people doing the abusing if you honestly believe I do not care about the victims.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#43New Post! May 02, 2020 @ 00:40:20
I would just like to add.....

SHRILLARY1

DEFEND THE SECOND AMEDMENT!

ALL HAIL AND PRAISE OUR LORD GOD DONALD JESUS CHRIST TRUMP!

Oh... and....

FAKE NEWS!

But on a serious note: Free Pussy Riot! And I say that metaphorically... of course.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#44New Post! May 02, 2020 @ 06:24:56
@chaski Said

I would just like to add.....

SHRILLARY1

DEFEND THE SECOND AMEDMENT!

ALL HAIL AND PRAISE OUR LORD GOD DONALD JESUS CHRIST TRUMP!

Oh... and....

FAKE NEWS!

But on a serious note: Free Pussy Riot! And I say that metaphorically... of course.

If you wanna make pussies riot it seems like all you have to do is talk about grabbing them. That works.

Speaking of which, it was interesting to see that CNN and/or Google removed the Larry King episode where Tara Reade alleges her mother rang in to ask a question about the abuse she alleges she suffered at the hands of the kiddy sniffer all those years ago. I wonder why they did that? Although it worked in Orwell's novel, rewriting history is not yet possible... yet. They are working on it.

It really is a bad look though. From "believe all women" to "due process"? This is the first time the media has been stunning and brave in decades. Stunning because it is so in your face no one can deny it, and brave because they have massacred their credibility on the altar of power all to protect a guy who is senile he struggles to remember his own name.

I wonder why Biden no longer asserts that a woman should be automatically believed when she makes an accusation. Do you have any idea why Mr. Chaskiosaurus Rekt?

Ps.
Good to "see" you as it were
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#45New Post! May 02, 2020 @ 06:51:57
@dihctatr Said

as well
homeless flooded beverly hills yet the rich just step over them..

https://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?p=5752684#5752684

Not that it really matters, but the page above links to an argument I had years ago with a group of animal rights activists here. I was happy for them to sprout their drivel about animals being people until one of them mentioned that eating meat was similar to child abuse. I think we argued over that for several hundred thousand words until he regretted using that analogy.

I take child abuse extremely seriously, for what it is worth.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs