Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The plumber

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 17, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 06, 2020 @ 07:50:21
A plumber was called to a woman’s flat to repair a leaking pipe.

When he arrived he was pleased to discover that the woman was quite a luscious, well-stacked lady, and during the course of the afternoon the two became extremely friendly.

About 5.30 p.m. the phone rang, disturbing the bedroom shenanigans.

“That was my husband,” she said, “He is on his way home, but he is going back to the office around eight. Come back then, dear, and we can take up where we left off.”

The plumber looked at the woman in disbelief.

“What? On my own time?"
Darkman666 On about 11 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Apr 06, 2020 @ 17:12:23
@rondetto Said

A plumber was called to a woman’s flat to repair a leaking pipe.

When he arrived he was pleased to discover that the woman was quite a luscious, well-stacked lady, and during the course of the afternoon the two became extremely friendly.

About 5.30 p.m. the phone rang, disturbing the bedroom shenanigans.

“That was my husband,” she said, “He is on his way home, but he is going back to the office around eight. Come back then, dear, and we can take up where we left off.”

The plumber looked at the woman in disbelief.

“What? On my own time?"

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 06, 2020 @ 17:14:05
Hi buddy, are you virus free? I hope you and your family are coping.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Apr 06, 2020 @ 19:16:34
@rondetto Said

Hi buddy, are you virus free? I hope you and your family are coping.

i am just starting a homemake mask to wear that i make out an old jewish yarmulke that i had for years. it actually fit. almost impossible to buy masks here in the usa. my sister in law is a retired radiologist, she made her own cloth masks for her friends at her hospital. her and my brother, rick lives in florida, she made a couple of masks for me and mail me them tomorrow. my sister, wendy will give some old bananas were, i wore any since i was a teenager at camp. my other sister, jayni over a years ago, i got a new kidney. she can't leave the house at her white count is too low to go out now. my brother in law has wear a mask inside their house, and any company come over, has to wear a mask there. wendy use online shopping for groceries. since amazon and a couple of major delivery pick up for grocery store went on strike last week due to virus. she found a couple of grocery stories that deliver still. i have no choice to take public buses, since i don't drive. i had start where a mask since president bozo said more or less close to a law to wear one. missouri in a second month, stay home order, doesn't really affect me any way. since, there really nothing open to go anywhere, except for food and medicine.

buddy- what i can said, i am coping, is a living!

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 06, 2020 @ 19:19:57
Thanks for your reply, even though we are thousands of miles apart it seems like we're in the same boat.
I do drive and the weather here in the UK has been gorgeous this past week but of course we are not allowed out so can't go anywhere.
Sooner the better we get back to normal.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Apr 06, 2020 @ 19:38:24
@rondetto Said

Thanks for your reply, even though we are thousands of miles apart it seems like we're in the same boat.
I do drive and the weather here in the UK has been gorgeous this past week but of course we are not allowed out so can't go anywhere.
Sooner the better we get back to normal.

in january, cia warned president bozo that this virus coming, he did nothing like he refuse to wear a mask in public. it is obviously, bozo was more concerned primary democrat candidates that he would debate in fall than he care about his america people. other words, a typically government responds to a crisis. we can only hope that other parts of the world that virus is spreading is slowing and more quickly to show hope for both of our counties.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs