Forums:
Jokes & Humor

When you just have to go

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 16 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 20, 2020 @ 12:14:59
After a night on the town, a young woman brought a new friend home for a late-night drink. "You can't make any noise," she warned him. "My parents are upstairs and if they find out they'll kill us."

Things started getting heated on the sofa, but after a while alcohol got the better of the man. "I have to go," he said.

"Well you can't go upstairs. The bathroom is right next to my parents' bedroom," she replied. "Use the kitchen sink."

So he dutifully retired to the kitchen. A few minutes later, he popped his head around the door and asked, "You're out of toilet paper, should I just use a paper towel?"
Darkman666 On about 9 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Mar 20, 2020 @ 15:37:01
@rondetto Said

After a night on the town, a young woman brought a new friend home for a late-night drink. "You can't make any noise," she warned him. "My parents are upstairs and if they find out they'll kill us."

Things started getting heated on the sofa, but after a while alcohol got the better of the man. "I have to go," he said.

"Well you can't go upstairs. The bathroom is right next to my parents' bedroom," she replied. "Use the kitchen sink."

So he dutifully retired to the kitchen. A few minutes later, he popped his head around the door and asked, "You're out of toilet paper, should I just use a paper towel?"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs