Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
chaski On about 6 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#76New Post! Jan 24, 2020 @ 02:18:39
@mrmhead Said

And inhaling those chemicals all day, day after day.

Next thing you know ...

And there you have it... all of my logic and reasoning just flew out the window...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#77New Post! Jan 24, 2020 @ 03:59:51
I think you even need a license to braid hair. No scissors or chemicals required.
Or that’s a racist law. I forget all the sports in the oppression olympics.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#78New Post! Jan 25, 2020 @ 17:24:28
I think they do need to put laws in place about guns.

Example: I feel that it shoot be illegal to randomly shoot a person or even shoot a person because you don't like that person.

It should be illegal to point a gun at a person and ask them to do something so as to not be shot.

It should be illegal to take a gun which belongs to someone else but now you want it.

I think it should be illegal to randomly fire a gun indoors or in a crowded area close to other people.

I think it should be illegal to let an infant play with a loaded gun especially when that infant is at school or maybe breastfeeding. Not sure if baby school is a thing but if it is they should consider clamping down on exactly when and where they allow the baby to use or even hold a loaded weapon---especially if we're talking about a machine gun or a bazooka (not the chewing gum) or rocket launcher.

I believe that the right to duel challenging needs to be amended so that it is done in the most discrete and professional way. While I admit dueling at dawn is a great way to resolve disputes it's probably not great during rush hour traffic. Not that great anyway, maybe a little great.
mrmhead On about 18 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#79New Post! Jan 25, 2020 @ 17:30:46
@gakINGKONG Said

I think they do need to put laws in place about guns.

Example: I feel that it shoot be illegal to randomly shoot a person or even shoot a person because you don't like that person.

It should be illegal to point a gun at a person and ask them to do something so as to not be shot.

It should be illegal to take a gun which belongs to someone else but now you want it.

I think it should be illegal to randomly fire a gun indoors or in a crowded area close to other people.

I think it should be illegal to let an infant play with a loaded gun especially when that infant is at school or maybe breastfeeding. Not sure if baby school is a thing but if it is they should consider clamping down on exactly when and where they allow the baby to use or even hold a loaded weapon---especially if we're talking about a machine gun or a bazooka (not the chewing gum) or rocket launcher.

I believe that the right to duel challenging needs to be amended so that it is done in the most discrete and professional way. While I admit dueling at dawn is a great way to resolve disputes it's probably not great during rush hour traffic. Not that great anyway, maybe a little great.

It should be illegal for people to own a gun that don't know those common sense things .
Maybe some basic handling and safety and care training before their first purchase.

Like Don't play-wrestle with your child while carrying a loaded weapon
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#80New Post! Mar 10, 2020 @ 16:52:02
Requesting Senator CHUCK SCHUMER's guns be confiscated!
Last week the Gun Owner's of America requested New York governor Andrew Cuomo send the cops over to Chuck's house to confiscate his weapons under the new "Red Flag Law" in an open letter. Chuck has made threatening remarks to two Supreme Court Justices. The story here from The Pluralist

The story goes on to say "In the letter, Pratt suggested that if Cuomo doesn’t seek a red flag order against Schumer, he will demonstrate 'that gun laws are intended to be used selectively to suppress minorities, the politically powerless, and political opponents.' "
Stalker

#81New Post! Mar 10, 2020 @ 22:37:38
@4d4m Said

Requesting Senator CHUCK SCHUMER's guns be confiscated!
Last week the Gun Owner's of America requested New York governor Andrew Cuomo send the cops over to Chuck's house to confiscate his weapons under the new "Red Flag Law" in an open letter. Chuck has made threatening remarks to two Supreme Court Justices. The story here from The Pluralist

The story goes on to say "In the letter, Pratt suggested that if Cuomo doesn’t seek a red flag order against Schumer, he will demonstrate 'that gun laws are intended to be used selectively to suppress minorities, the politically powerless, and political opponents.' "

Pretty stupid on the part of the Gun Owner's of America group.

1st: They would have gained more credibly if they had publicly supported Schumer's right to keep his firearms.

2nd: They are making it clear that they don't understand what the "Red Flag Laws" are.

3rd: They are making an assumption that whatever firearms Schumer owns are located in New York City.

>>>> Note: Apparently Schumer doesn't even own any firearms. In a statement from Brian Fallon, a Schumer aide, he "insisted that except for winning an NRA marksmanship award at age 14, the senator does not own a gun or have a license to carry one". <<<<

4th So, the Gun Owner's of America group are a pack of nitwits.

NE, Ohio
#82New Post! Mar 11, 2020 @ 18:35:03
Maybe we need more exchanges like this:

“You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away
our guns,” the man told Biden as the candidate greeted workers building a Fiat-Chrysler assembly plant.

“You’re full of sh**,” Biden responded.
Stalker

#83New Post! Mar 11, 2020 @ 19:20:36
@mrmhead Said

Maybe we need more exchanges like this:

“You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away
our guns,” the man told Biden as the candidate greeted workers building a Fiat-Chrysler assembly plant.

“You’re full of sh**,” Biden responded.

While I actually like Biden’s response, I wish the guy more like this…

Man: You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away
our guns,”

Biden: no I’m not.

Man: Yes you are.

Biden; No I’m not... INFINITY! I win!!!

Biden: Ok, next comment... of and please, if you will, how about something intelligent and fact based.

NE, Ohio
#84New Post! Mar 11, 2020 @ 19:43:02
@chaski Said

While I actually like Biden’s response, I wish the guy more like this…

Man: You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away
our guns,”

Biden: no I’m not.

Man: Yes you are.

Biden; No I’m not... INFINITY! I win!!!

Biden: Ok, next comment... of and please, if you will, how about something intelligent and fact based.

I think this was one exchange where Biden also "threatened" to slap the guy.
Stalker

#85New Post! Mar 11, 2020 @ 21:28:56
@mrmhead Said

I think this was one exchange where Biden also "threatened" to slap the guy.

If I was a 21st Century Republican I would be whining and compaining...

Look what Biden said!

NE, Ohio
#86New Post! Mar 11, 2020 @ 23:41:15
@chaski Said

If I was a 21st Century Republican I would be whining and compaining...

Look what Biden said!

He ended up on a Fox "news" show ...
Stalker

#87New Post! Mar 12, 2020 @ 01:13:38
@mrmhead Said

He ended up on a Fox "news" show ...

Of course he did...

Biden...
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#88New Post! Mar 12, 2020 @ 01:59:54
whether see joe threating bozo that he would slap him in the face, see if bozo's wig fall off.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs