The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh? Most, as well as scriptures, say that it was through Adam, even though Christians sing that Ada

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#61New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 15:55:49
@darkman666 Said

sometimes, i wonder?

No need.

If you ever have a true telepathic experience, you will know it for a fact that it is.

It is rather disturbing when it happens. my wife, whose mind I touched the one time, called it an assault.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#62New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 15:59:03
@4d4m Said

The idea of sin we have today is not the same as in the past. The understanding of sin after Moses on the Mount is not the same as the understanding the Jews had before.
The 10 Commandments, which are congruent with the 9 commandments of Egypt, were not part of the religion of Abraham before the enslavement of the Jews. Attempting to understand the concept of original sin then is skewed by the implementation of the idea of sin as according to the Law of Moses. It is not the same as the idea of sin the original authors of the Adam and Eve story had.

This is true given that the Jews saw man's elevation and Christians saw man's fall.

Which group was or is more correct?

You might have answered that above and if so, ignore till I catch up.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#63New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 16:10:36
@4d4m Said

You know I was reading through some of these posts and I noticed something. Satan, the serpent and Lucifer are not the same being.
The other thing I probably should mention is the idea of sin as "missing the mark." In that sense being deceived could be a sin. However as someone pointed out, the serpent did not lie. God did not kill Eve, they did learn the bit about good and evil.
There's a question there as well. The idea of good and evil as opposed to "missing the mark." What kind of morality are we talking about? Are we talking about a real morality or the Law of Man? Did they possibly learn how to manipulate through false morality?

Yahweh did kill Eve??

If not, why did Yahweh lock away the tree of life that would have kept both A & E alive forever?

That is murder by abuse and neglect. It would be like you locking the cupboards and you starving your children.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#64New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 16:12:49
@4d4m Said

Did they possibly learn how to manipulate through false morality?

If they did, they did a really good job as few religionists are immoral enough to have their law as the law of the land.

Secular law has shown itself superior to the laws of all the gods.

Regards
DL
chaski On about 18 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#65New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 17:09:26
@GreatestIam2 Said

The serpent is the first to use deception on earth, and that power of deception, we are told, was specifically given to Satan.

She was either in Eden as the talking serpent, or Christians have to see the serpent as the first liar.

Can dumb animals sin? No. Can serpents talk human? No.

Regards
DL

Based on the Bible:

1. "God" was actually the first to use deception: he lied to Adam & Eve.
2. The serpent in the garden was not identified as "Satan", but rather as the most crafty or cunning of the wild animals.
3. Adam and Eve were both in the Garden of Eden and were later kicked out.
4. The serpent was not a "snake" until after god punished it.

Note: The link between "Satan" and the serpent didn't come until centuries after the compilation of the bible, which included Revelations. In fact, that idea can largely be credited to the poet Milton. Surely others made the huge leap, but he is the one that gave us all the story as we know it today... Lucifer >>> fallen angel >>> serpent >>> Satan >>> etc
Darkman666 On about 5 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#66New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 17:37:30
@GreatestIam2 Said

If you are using telepathy, you do not need body language or instincts.

Trying to use all 3 characteristics likely screws up telepathy. IDK.

Regards
DL

if you have synchronicity use more one or more of senses, but you use one at time. not all at once. using body language and instincts is automatically work on their own. your other senses will have focus on it to do it. there is a difference.

Ottawa, Canada
#67New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 17:38:58
@chaski Said

Based on the Bible:

1. "God" was actually the first to use deception: he lied to Adam & Eve.
2. The serpent in the garden was not identified as "Satan", but rather as the most crafty or cunning of the wild animals.
3. Adam and Eve were both in the Garden of Eden and were later kicked out.
4. The serpent was not a "snake" until after god punished it.

Note: The link between "Satan" and the serpent didn't come until centuries after the compilation of the bible, which included Revelations. In fact, that idea can largely be credited to the poet Milton. Surely others made the huge leap, but he is the one that gave us all the story as we know it today... Lucifer >>> fallen angel >>> serpent >>> Satan >>> etc

Christians would not agree but I do.

Regards
DL

Saint Louis, Missouri
#68New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 17:41:10
@GreatestIam2 Said

No need.

If you ever have a true telepathic experience, you will know it for a fact that it is.

It is rather disturbing when it happens. my wife, whose mind I touched the one time, called it an assault.

Regards
DL

i think " tom cruise's minority report " is a good example what you mean by assault.

Ottawa, Canada
#69New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 17:42:12
@darkman666 Said

if you have synchronicity use more one or more of senses, but you use one at time. not all at once. using body language and instincts is automatically work on their own. your other senses will have focus on it to do it. there is a difference.

I focused the second time, my apotheosis time.

The first time I was not trying to touch my wife's mind.

I desired it enough to activate my telepathy. I did not know I was doing it.

Both of us ere quite surprised.

Regards
DL

Saint Louis, Missouri
#70New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 17:58:32
@GreatestIam2 Said

I focused the second time, my apotheosis time.

The first time I was not trying to touch my wife's mind.

I desired it enough to activate my telepathy. I did not know I was doing it.

Both of us ere quite surprised.

Regards
DL

with telepathy, the ability is the common bond you have with someone else. you know your wife that common link with each others. you naturally would in sense, think like, associating things together would be a strong bond. with common sense and instincts is probably you have than being an telepathy.

if you and your wife were totally strangers. your common sense and instincts could be only be telepathy, using abilities with a glimpse of future or past that be more or less, conscience. to predict accurate 85 to 100 percent correct, where it get really odd.
chaski On about 18 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#71New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 20:28:25
@GreatestIam2 Said

Christians would not agree but I do.

Regards
DL

Most christians do not read and study their holy book (aka the Bible) nor study its history, so when they disagree with me they typically fall into two categories...

1. Sometimes accidentally correct.
2. Often wrong and willfully ignorant on the topic.

Admittedly there are some who have read and studied their bible. They fall into a third category (usually)...

> Their opinion is different than mine.

Ottawa, Canada
#72New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 21:51:06
@darkman666 Said

with telepathy, the ability is the common bond you have with someone else. you know your wife that common link with each others. you naturally would in sense, think like, associating things together would be a strong bond. with common sense and instincts is probably you have than being an telepathy.

if you and your wife were totally strangers. your common sense and instincts could be only be telepathy, using abilities with a glimpse of future or past that be more or less, conscience. to predict accurate 85 to 100 percent correct, where it get really odd.

Telepathy is not clairvoyance, but I have no argument against the possibility you posit.

Regards
DL

Saint Louis, Missouri
#73New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 02:37:19
@GreatestIam2 Said

Telepathy is not clairvoyance, but I have no argument against the possibility you posit.

Regards
DL

i think telepathy works two ways: project one thought to someone else like order them to someone not head the order. other person's thought so clearly describe to tee.

clairvoyance is your mind's eye can see the future or the past of someone's life before your eyes.

both of these ability with synchronicity - you can only use one or other at one time.

Ottawa, Canada
#74New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 14:47:39
@darkman666 Said

i think telepathy works two ways: project one thought to someone else like order them to someone not head the order. other person's thought so clearly describe to tee.

clairvoyance is your mind's eye can see the future or the past of someone's life before your eyes.

both of these ability with synchronicity - you can only use one or other at one time.

I don't know about clairvoyance as I have not had that experience.

Have you? How often?

As to telepathic orders. They would not be any more effective than verbal, although it would likely surprise one to have orders popping up in his head.

Regards
DL

Saint Louis, Missouri
#75New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 17:40:42
@GreatestIam2 Said

I don't know about clairvoyance as I have not had that experience.

Have you? How often?

As to telepathic orders. They would not be any more effective than verbal, although it would likely surprise one to have orders popping up in his head.

Regards
DL

i am more an empathy than either telepathy or clairvoyance. if with my abilities, not a party trick to do it.

if i can do telepathy, some more than coincidence. some of glimpse of pictures in my mind that someone i am talk to. they are thinking at that moment.if i know the person, who is talking about. sometimes, i describe what they are wearing or how they would act then. i am more closer association than telepathy.

but, i can with pretty accurate if you were walking with me. from distance. going to a store a couple of blocks away, before see the parking lot. if the store is busy, sometimes, tell how many people in the store, before i enter. more half of the time, when i am right on the money or a little bit off.

what i am pretty good at, if a public place, without see anybody going toward the public bathroom. i can sense if someone and sometimes , more than one person. i am right.

what i can do more or less, a party trick.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs