Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The Blarney stone

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 17, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 13, 2020 @ 12:35:30
A group of tourists was visiting Ireland. One of the women in the group was a real pain, constantly complaining. The bus seats are uncomfortable. The food is terrible. It's too hot. It's too cold. The accommodations are awful.
The group arrived at the site of the famous Blarney Stone. "Good luck will be followin' ya all your days if you kiss the Blarney Stone,"the guide said. "Unfortunately, it's being cleaned today and so no one will be able to kiss it. Perhaps we can come back tomorrow."
"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouted. "We have some other boring tour to go on. So I guess we can't kiss the stupid stone."
"Well now," the guide said, "it is said that if you kiss someone who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."
"And I suppose you've kissed the stone?" the woman scoffed.
"No, ma'am," the frustrated guide said, "but I've sat on it."
Darkman666 On about 4 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 13, 2020 @ 15:45:31
@rondetto Said

A group of tourists was visiting Ireland. One of the women in the group was a real pain, constantly complaining. The bus seats are uncomfortable. The food is terrible. It's too hot. It's too cold. The accommodations are awful.
The group arrived at the site of the famous Blarney Stone. "Good luck will be followin' ya all your days if you kiss the Blarney Stone,"the guide said. "Unfortunately, it's being cleaned today and so no one will be able to kiss it. Perhaps we can come back tomorrow."
"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouted. "We have some other boring tour to go on. So I guess we can't kiss the stupid stone."
"Well now," the guide said, "it is said that if you kiss someone who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."
"And I suppose you've kissed the stone?" the woman scoffed.
"No, ma'am," the frustrated guide said, "but I've sat on it."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs