The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#61New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:21:49
@Cpat92 Said

Any evidence that this statement is true?

World Peace Index.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#62New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:23:29
@Cpat92 Said

Last few lines still lacked explanation.

Hey, if you are not bright enough, what can I say about genocide and your prick of a low level god =====

Regards
DL
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#63New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:34:13
@GreatestIam2 Said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30lGrarz3MQ

Regards
DL

Cute. Doesn't help you at all in this debate, but cute.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#64New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:34:38
@GreatestIam2 Said

Hey, if you are not bright enough, what can I say about genocide and your prick of a low level god =====

Regards
DL

Spoken like someone who has lost.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#65New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 15:17:52
@GreatestIam2 Said

I do apologise for my language. I am a reactive sort on occasion and think that P.C. sometimes goes too far. I was also raised where there was a f*** after every other word.

I thank you for your patience and will do my best bring more couth to my writing.

I had the snow blower out yesterday and today, it's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAp7FvZ5Opw

Apologies Eh.

Regards
DL

As long as we are all careful in the future.

f*** is also one of my favorite words, along with many others that are totally not pc. It wasn’t the word itself but getting personal, we all go a little far sometimes and I just saw this before it went too far. If you know what I mean.

So much fighting and ugliness in the world and on the internet. I’d just like TFS to be a place where were are respectful of everyone’s basic humanity. Ideas can can change and they are much more interesting to discuss
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#66New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 01:01:57
I believe trying to make sense of any of the Abrahamic religions is a guaranteed path to frustration.
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#67New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 01:22:33
Can we just please give Jesus a break!

It isn't Jesus' fault that people took his idea that Jews should be good people who adhered to their own religious teachings, and then said people turned Jesus' Jewish belief system into an all but unrelated dogmatic pile of dog s*** designed/manipulated by the Emperor Constantine to control gullible, stupid and/or willfully ignorant humans (...think "opiate of the masses..).

As to Abraham... if he even existed... he was likely a very superstitious dude who (based on his age when Isaac was born) probably had Alzheimer's so he should be forgive for being part of an idiot story that makes no rational sense.

Isaac's son Jacob would likely have ended up in jail for fraud and/or bigamy...

And King David... lying, cheating, murderer that he was... in reality likely ended up like John Gotti or Al Capone... dying in prison or dying of syphilis.
Darkman666 On March 27, 2024

Saint Louis, Missouri
#68New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 02:03:49
@chaski Said

It isn't Jesus' fault that people took his idea that Jews should be good people who adhered to their own religious teachings, and then said people turned Jesus' Jewish belief system into an all but unrelated dogmatic pile of dog s*** designed/manipulated by the Emperor Constantine to control gullible, stupid and/or willfully ignorant humans (...think "opiate of the masses..).

As to Abraham... if he even existed... he was likely a very superstitious dude who (based on his age when Isaac was born) probably had Alzheimer's so he should be forgive for being part of an idiot story that makes no rational sense.

And King David... lying, cheating, murderer that he was... in reality likely ended up like John Gotti or Al Capone... dying in prison or dying of syphilis.

chaski - the bible written like this above, not I read the bible. I probably watch the dvd, too.
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#69New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 02:05:57
@darkman666 Said

chaski - the bible written like this above, not I read the bible. I probably watch the dvd, too.

Stop talking about my blue dress!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#70New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 02:14:39
@chaski Said

Stop talking about my blue dress!

your blue dress in the dvd, idefinately watching for it.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#71New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 03:50:36
@chaski Said

It isn't Jesus' fault that people took his idea that Jews should be good people who adhered to their own religious teachings and then said people turned Jesus' Jewish belief system into an all but unrelated dogmatic pile of dog s*** designed/manipulated by Emperor Constantine to control gullible, stupid and/or willfully ignorant humans (...think "opiate of the masses..).

As to Abraham... if he even existed... he was likely a very superstitious dude who (based on his age when Isaac was born) probably had Alzheimer's so he should be forgiven for being part of an idiot story that makes no rational sense.

King David did some crazy stuff. He was also a hoe. That much is for certain. Abraham having Alzheimer's is an interesting take. I also agree that we shouldn't blame Jesus for the faults of his followers after his departure.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#72New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 05:20:05
as jesus is a fellow jew, that bastard never invited me to bar mitzvah.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#73New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 05:23:26
@darkman666 Said

as jesus is a fellow jew, that bastard never invited me to bar mitzvah.

Didn't you get his messenger dove :lol

Saint Louis, Missouri
#74New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 05:35:34
@Cpat92 Said

Didn't you get his messenger dove :lol

jesus didn't invited me, because the year before I didn't sent him a Christmas card.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#75New Post! Jan 26, 2020 @ 00:49:11
@GreatestIam2 Said

I do not blame Jews for rejecting Christianity as they could not bring their morals down to where a genocidal and infanticidal god, Yahweh, could be seen as a worthy or good god.

Do you not agree with that moral stance?

Regards
DL

This reminds me the Talking Heads lyric

"Speak up! I can't hear you! Here on THIS mountain top!"
(in reply to "Go Shout it from The Mountain" )
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs