My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! January 17, 2020 @ 11:42:32 pm
Well another trick to scare off renters...
trespassers make cracks into the walls and insert cow bugs so that it comes out at night and bite your thighs... making red dots there and they call it bed bugs or scabies to make you look bad and keep you unhired.

This is what happens when some bad people are using your ID cards.

I got a dreamt afew days ago.. .I almost forgot
I was at restaurant in Australia with mom and the eatery is called '' chi cheung'' meaning sharkfin and prosperity. And there is a dangling crystal chandelier on the roof or a concrete tunnel leading to the ground level.. we were waiting for our rides there. And there are 2 HK movie stars whom I met at the restaurant... one is from MSS.

Hope they are well and not targeted by the Li.

Only if you got those chip readers that point to the sky and not revealing your location, then you can read me, else Li's murderers that do culture revolution for them all over the globe can trace your chip line and find your whereabouts.

Mother is wicked in someways that she lay the foundation for
Li and their communist agents to a nest of those affluent reading my chip ever since I was a kid and these affluent people are getting my mother's predictions ( Gemma Fung - Fung 5 the chinese called her. And she is documented by Japanese Emperor in 1940s to have top clairvoyance so the Japanese awarded her with a Japanese citizenship. )
Ever since, our family is chip read by ruling class people.

We are not poor either as grandpa Lun Wai Ling was the top rich in Hong Kong in the 1920s. We got alot of land holdings.
Papa Jerome Lun is war jack, mother makes it sound like she married a mediocre and she has been short-changed.
Mother acquainted with Li Ka Shing when he was a lad and I really doubt marrying my papa is just a means to get my grandpa's land holdings for how she has treated him from 1988-2016. I don't think George LI never told mom he resurrected papa and hid him in E. India.

Mother should chip read papa and tell him to return to HK or Australia and use his DNA to reactivate his identity and claim the bigger sum worker's pension instead of widower pension and leave dada in proverty for so many years ....

Anyone got my papa's Jerome's news, please write on my wall. Please and thank you.
And see how many affluent that chip read me and my family ever since I was born got murdered or walled into the corners of their premise or offices. And a replica face bouncing around to cover up the crime....

Check for traces of adulting cloning, plastic surgery with cloth beneath face to look alike, and Mau Shan witchcraft resurrection....

Tak - Lun.yee-tak, Priscilla.

backdoor

New Post! January 17, 2020 @ 11:43:19 pm
Fri 1/17/2020 11:40 PM

@vpd. ca;">vpd @vpd. ca;

@police. gov.hk">crimepre @police. gov.hk

My uncle sue the hospital for they try to label me nuts to dampen my choice of saying no to surgery.

For those who want to use the formula on me and claim victory all the time as she lip talk to me as she pass by...in order to continue using my ID cards for sale and money.

We got a compensation.
The hospital has to hide its failure by penning the compensation as equipment rental. My uncle does not do equipments. Opening a OK convenience store doesn't need millions at the hospital.

It is time for these unqualified illegal stay b****es to use another ID card to stay here, or be honest with those they are dating.

Stop using my ID card. Tell the hospital they cannot sell the database to human traffickers and turn all ex-patients to long term sickness to sell their ID cards without police interference and grow head count funding from the government to their partners runningsupporting non profits.

Li got a lot of people working in our hospitals, go and kick them out.
Our cast away organs are not for rework and resale at other countries.
George has abunch of communist origin agents white or yellow working for him. And he get these accredited to work at our hospitals for benefits.

Those liptalk coming my way got people reading my chip know my where about to induce frustrations

Those ex landlady of muslims 3507 Matapan Cresc are still chip reading me and selling my ID cards, they print SIN card at 2bucks a piece. They could be working with the Li kar shing people. Also those Chans that are illegal stayed since 2004 from Toronto sameplane with George Li Tzar Chi from Hong Kong 2004 are doing the same selling my ID chip GPS and ID cards here and they all group with a lot of those affordable housing owners to label renters and selling the SIN #. The cleaners are all from Communist origin all illegal and using renters ID card to work and borrow. They are advised to borrow 60K to start off by the human traffickers. For your information please. I never borrow any money since 2006. Please check who keeps on borrowing with my SIN number ( socialinsurance number ) Thank you.

From Priscilla Lun SIN497237701. Expired HKID D321396(0)

backdoor

New Post! January 17, 2020 @ 11:56:43 pm
Well another trick to scare off renters...
trespassers make cracks into the walls and insert cow bugs so that it comes out at night and bite your thighs... making red dots there and they call it bed bugs or scabies to make you look bad and keep you unhired.

This is what happens when some bad people are using your ID cards.

I got a dreamt afew days ago.. .I almost forgot
I was at restaurant in Australia with mom and the eatery is called '' chi cheung'' meaning sharkfin and prosperity. And there is a dangling crystal chandelier on the roof or a concrete tunnel leading to the ground level.. we were waiting for our rides there. And there are 2 HK movie stars whom I met at the restaurant... one is from MSS.

Hope they are well and not targeted by the Li.

Only if you got those chip readers that point to the sky and not revealing your location, then you can read me, else Li's murderers that do culture revolution for them all over the globe can trace your chip line and find your whereabouts.

Mother is wicked in someways that she lay the foundation for
Li and their communist agents to a nest of those affluent reading my chip ever since I was a kid and these affluent people are getting my mother's predictions ( Gemma Fung - Fung 5 the chinese called her. And she is documented by Japanese Emperor in 1940s to have top clairvoyance so the Japanese awarded her with a Japanese citizenship. )
Ever since, our family is chip read by ruling class people.

We are not poor either as grandpa Lun Wai Ling was the top rich in Hong Kong in the 1920s. We got alot of land holdings.
Papa Jerome Lun is war jack, mother makes it sound like she married a mediocre and she has been short-changed.
Mother acquainted with Li Ka Shing when he was a lad and I really doubt marrying my papa is just a means to get my grandpa's land holdings for how she has treated him from 1988-2016. I don't think George LI never told mom he resurrected papa and hid him in E. India.

Mother should chip read papa and tell him to return to HK or Australia and use his DNA to reactivate his identity and claim the bigger sum worker's pension instead of widower pension and leave dada in proverty for so many years ....

Anyone got my papa's Jerome's news, please write on my wall. Please and thank you.
And see how many affluent that chip read me and my family ever since I was born got murdered or walled into the corners of their premise or offices. And a replica face bouncing around to cover up the crime....

Check for traces of adulting cloning, plastic surgery with cloth beneath face to look alike, and Mau Shan witchcraft resurrection....

Tak - Lun.yee-tak, Priscilla.

backdoor

New Post! January 18, 2020 @ 01:54:18 am
The '' chi cheung'' in Cantonese also sound like magnetic field

Also chi and cheung are tne Chinese names of my ex David's Lau and his brother

Lup chi and Lup cheung. Please check if these are okay and not murdered.

The Chan Lai Nar whom I sent the photo to police (voice magazine 2013 or 2014 lunar new yr version posting for G-stone Magazine as Du deng ) was said to take a boat in the Richmond BC shores to connect to big ships to go elsewhere - Australia? for she is warranted in Canada
Please check if this one is going to any airport.... or if she is landing in Australia where my mother is.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 19, 2020 @ 01:44:32 am
If the rulers pay to take the throne,
I often doubt if they are stealing from everyone to make a profit.

So many years I have been waiting for a contingency lawyer in Vancouver BC Canada.

Has a 'copy face' stole my entitlements?
Because they have lawyers?
Because they split a share with our rulers?

I am still waiting for contingency lawyers at Chinatown plaza 180 Keefer St. Van BC Canada 4-5pm every day. I stay until around 530pm.
It used to be 4-6pm but it is winter and the sky darkens early.
I still have to tug a heavy cart and walk home.

Home is not far, it is Hastings and Main Street. 5-10 mins walk.
There are 2 doors, and 2 door bells. The bottom one works and not
the one on the 1st floor which leads to the rental levels above the TS society. You have to go to the society at noon, and ask someone let you upstairs. Sorry I don't have phones, you cant call me to get me downstairs. So I set up a routine at Chinatown plaza 4-5pm everyday.
Unless I got jobs else I am there at the Chinatown plaza lobby tables everyday where the shoe repair shop, herbalists, and flower shop are.

Now is Lunar New year and there are some long tables of flowers there.
See ya there. Sorry I need not be homeless to make those who steal use of my ID card happy for they slept at shelters before finding hydro to chip read around for ID cards number to steal use of.

Today I buy sandwiches at Dafino and expensive store. I need not lie and cheat if you cannot afford it, do not use my ID card for this is a big brother world and you have to do what the real ID holder does.
And I never ask you to read my chip either.

Sorry I do peewee inside my room at night with a mug.
hahaha... if those who has an en-suite marry up with my profile,
can also do the same. I don't have to compromise with thieves.
I never get a cent to help these people to steal my chances in life.

( The area is bad, and a lot of people got our keys.... there are jumping around be-backs and gun shots and history of thieves hiding at back stair case trespassing renters' rooms as soon as they leave the room.)

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 19, 2020 @ 11:42:50 pm
There has been wind pain recently, maybe owing to the water I drink.
This is owing to insufficient circulation on the face so the face feels cold and there is ischemic pain - or wind pain that radiates along the facial nerve.

I put some tapes on to the affected area. ( The side if the forehead and the cheekbone area close to the ear. This will stimulate sensation in this part of the face enhancing circulation.
The wind pain will not be radiating up the forehead and will be decreased.

This may make some people feeding on medication angry, but I am angry if they make me spend using the acupuncture doll to deplete blood flow or add to the water tank where I get water from.
There is a kind of oil that also leads to wind pain.

I am doing procedures filing divorce.
My ex and I separated since 97. He moved to HK and we never lived together again. Well, might meet as pal but never treated as spouse no longer. Last seen in 2000.

Heard he is in Ontario. Sorry I moved to Vancouver since 2006.
Wonder how come he is still alive or a witchcraft resurrected for
obviously he can recognise me, and if Li has been giving him goodies to ask him not to disclose who the real '' Victoria'' is.
So that the fake ones keep on paying Li for my identity.

Anyone Li benefited, Li will feed on them later.
Li uses me to feed on wonder when I can feed on them later?
No wonder when my papa was stranded no one helped, for they all helped Li and Li is behind my papa's ordeal and death in E.India still want some copy faces of me to fake a show to continue getting war-jack's business. The Li never pay us, still pry onto my grandpa's land holdings in his foundation.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 19, 2020 @ 11:53:57 pm
Should I choose obedience over integrity?

Should I choose guarding my kids over entering Heaven?

Some people's soul can fly into their kid's body after passes on for proximity in DNA structure.

If one got small kids at home and your kid is exactly your photocopy.
And if God gives you ill fate to make you die immaturely..
What would you choose?

Who writes destiny? Why cannot them give people good destiny?
How can they arrange death to parents when kids are still small?

If we choose resurrection over funeral, is that a sin?
For some Chinese Gods, they require '' absolute obedience ''
any alternatives are seen as '' defiance'' to their authority.

Let there be resurrection on earth.
If God doesn't stop technology to strive,
those other gods in the purgatory should not complaint.

For those who should be punished for bad deeds while living,
God should, in particular, prevent these from resurrecting.
Otherwise, let us live longer if we can.

Human are segregated animals, the bonding is too severe.
This is human nature. Not a crime when people choose not to part.
Or let reincarnate together to be family again, and die together at the same time. And stop punishing those parents whose souls enter into their offspring's body because they want to be together.

As long as there is flesh on our body, we are not immortal.
God can wait for he is immortal.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 20, 2020 @ 12:01:52 am
Do not push your culture people into another clan...
Just because they gone poor.

These are the ones that will support your business, mindset and ways of doing things.

Keep these well and so will be your business.

Those who never use Kleenex to clean their arse...
they never will even if they gone rich.
For they think they never need to.

Transfer of wealth is never a transfer of culture.
Likes and habits are like plants, these are seeded in us ever since
we are born.

Keep those of our culture alive and well. Keep them around
resurrect them.... so that those with good mindset will not die out,
so that we will not become minority and to be reduced by our enemies
when they find they can after marginalising us.

Keep good free world mindset on!

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 21, 2020 @ 12:37:22 am
I go and buy another sandwich at that expensive store Dalina...

These poor souls lip talk lie and cheat again?
Lie to who cheat to who again?

If you do not have the guts to go to a good world store that is your choice.
How come I can find budget to eat there and you cant?
How come I can make ends meet you cannot?

Some people here deliberately tell others that they are the poor,
they don't use bandage when there is a wound, and let it infect.
they don't clean nor dress tidy and neat,
they deliberately let their hair hang like mops.
they dig their hands into the waste bins..
they don't rent, they sleep on the street.

Sorry I am not your clan. I am good world person.
Good world person do good things and keep decent and clean.
Good world person even at shelters, keeps appearance nice.

I have a cousin who told me she is living in a shelter in the States,
there is no job for her so she is also on government. If she rent, she is worse off. She keeps nice and tidy,and she buys nice outfit still.
But once in 6 years she is wearing the same outfit until it is torn.
You call her lie and cheat?

I think this is a good thing, for if 200 bucks per piece of clothing
wearing for 6 years, that is same as a 10 bucks T-shirt that you wear for 3 months.

There is glue, coolant, and dye from my tap and washing clothes in fact, taint the clothes..
They expect you to throw away clothes unwashed.
They pick them up, and wash them and put them on second hand stores.

The whole area's water taps are polluted, what can you do about this?
You cannot expect landlord to wash taps and tanks too often for if they don't make ends meet, you will lose your place.

When can I find contingency lawyers??
No phones I don't use phones any longer ever since Telus discontinued pcs handset service.
Those who said they called Victoria to work in fact hired some communist agents that are using my identity cards.
They chip read to get my credentials and if Telus gave them my phone line.... I never got a land line, and when I googled my phone number it did not say mobile, it said this is a landline.
I got phone problems since 2004.

[https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing] click message board, click read more. and use the message to members form to contact me. Attn:Tak

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 21, 2020 @ 01:00:22 am
Huawei is pushing out the 5G.
The 3G license buyer barely break even...still in the pit.
This is a face giving party to buy such.
Users never actually care.

As long as they can call, as long as it is affordable.
The number of affluent users are shrinking.

When there is Icq.com we can also see who we are talking to online.
Just like using a 3G phone.

We have to consider who we subscribe from.
Some are Li's just like Hua,
Some are China's just like China mobile
Some are locals just like Telus...
Who do you want to subscribe from?

Those who take out money from origin, do not want to subscribe from
Hua and China...
Heard Victor Li still got a whole warehouse of 3G handset ....
Richard already helped him by giving a free trial out years ago and pushing a lot of his customers to 3G.

But people still are with peoples, Smartone, and other GSM and PCS providers.

I don't want the phone to ring when I am in the bathroom...
Or when I have not had my make up on...

'Geeee-sus'

Technology should advance but we have to see where the demand is.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 21, 2020 @ 01:11:42 am
Again the first time I sent to this Lyndsay schooley @farris

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

@farris. com:">lschooley @farris. com:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mail.farris.com (207.34.160.98) reason: 550 Emails from your address have been blocked by the administrator.

--- The header of the original message is following. ---

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mail.com;
s=dbd5af2cbaf7; t=1579568751;
bh=Zst2xAZWmgxYVew8Ewhc3fr+oAgOSFo/Mw+8iimQWGs=;
h=X-UI-Sender-Class:From:To:Subject:Date;
b=iInOI05y8B85kMJiuFjmMGZd4T6F9kRLxSfbxrVGyIZuhZp1tvxs1xBxM1J+ISWvm
Fx6jGHCqv4k9mDb0u7VXz6q8SOSpdu3JHreuzq2+Ye49cAUFfbRxdCWWO5orPdAUc1
tm0LyjH7fzCXpCI8UvzlE6wd5Hi1/fMNJ/Nu5UWE=
X-UI-Sender-Class: 214d933f-fd2f-45c7-a636-f5d79ae31a79
Received: from [24.244.23.119] ([24.244.23.119]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan [10.76.45.8]) (via HTTP); Tue, 21 Jan 2020
02:05:51 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-2c0fc67a-9a07-4c34-9471-82cd639ed6e3-1579568751099 @3c- app-mailcom-lxa07>
To: @farris. com,">lschooley @farris. com, owl3 @mail. com, @cheerful. com,">owl @cheerful. com,

@mail. com">toishanvancouver308 @mail. com

Subject: Fw: Seeking contingency lawyers since 2015 and
employment..https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing Message board- click
[ Read more ].
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary=rekceb-d52b19c3-4a70-4974-bbd6-4435c5a344d0
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 02:05:51 +0100
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K1:5je/+tnTWw9JUi4IBvuetK3yc1wmLJaqMQFzU+TAFo7biBWucmCRHMfmTOgcZHy3QjBo5
7M5urJIZ6AnbzvzuQZoEeBRUO/U1OZqIxmS8hw/tPpE+uggjoG2Q1xxl89HGZ1j01uTv+FwV+Ja6
QYRUVXS/8gbiACcmpLyLjQsUVv1saUMrsli4EJj2ZciCsiO1c/hda7ihKfXhD5Jvwl21TMVLQpHM
mH8424N7JMjqu8xMneIkcww1HFlIFIpdeusk5ZI15258tfuwY9yr7khToFB4qYw3fjB77SvJsF7M
Vs=
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:uqLlj0SerNY=:EyYOzrPpDxzXc4EKdkkwYA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Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 21, 2020 @ 01:26:18 am
Another by Stargate again...

failed:

@farris. com:">lschooley @farris. com:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mail.farris.com (207.34.160.98) reason: 550 Emails from your address have been blocked by the administrator.

s=dbd5af2cbaf7; t=1579568751;
bh=Zst2xAZWmgxYVew8Ewhc3fr+oAgOSFo/Mw+8iimQWGs=;
b=iInOI05y8B85kMJiuFjmMGZd4T6F9kRLxSfbxrVGyIZuhZp1tvxs1xBxM1J+ISWvm
Fx6jGHCqv4k9mDb0u7VXz6q8SOSpdu3JHreuzq2+Ye49cAUFfbRxdCWWO5orPdAUc1
tm0LyjH7fzCXpCI8UvzlE6wd5Hi1/fMNJ/Nu5UWE=
Received: from [24.244.23.119] ([24.244.23.119]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan [10.76.45.8]) (via HTTP); Tue, 21 Jan 2020
02:05:51 +0100
Message-ID: <trinity-2c0fc67a-9a07-4c34-9471-82cd639ed6e3-1579568751099 @3c- app-mailcom-lxa07>
To: @farris. com,">lschooley @farris. com, owl3 @mail. com, @cheerful. com,">owl @cheerful. com,

@mail. com">toishanvancouver308 @mail. com

[ Read more ].
boundary=rekceb-d52b19c3-4a70-4974-bbd6-4435c5a344d0
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 02:05:51 +0100
X-Provags-ID: V03:K1:5je/+tnTWw9JUi4IBvuetK3yc1wmLJaqMQFzU+TAFo7biBWucmCRHMfmTOgcZHy3QjBo5
7M5urJIZ6AnbzvzuQZoEeBRUO/U1OZqIxmS8hw/tPpE+uggjoG2Q1xxl89HGZ1j01uTv+FwV+Ja6
QYRUVXS/8gbiACcmpLyLjQsUVv1saUMrsli4EJj2ZciCsiO1c/hda7ihKfXhD5Jvwl21TMVLQpHM
mH8424N7JMjqu8xMneIkcww1HFlIFIpdeusk5ZI15258tfuwY9yr7khToFB4qYw3fjB77SvJsF7M
Vs=
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:uqLlj0SerNY=:EyYOzrPpDxzXc4EKdkkwYA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TAK

backdoor

New Post! January 21, 2020 @ 01:51:24 am
Some lie and cheat ex that I encountered in the past...

He was sacked, he still pretend to go to work every morning..
there was hockey equipment in the trunk of the car.
Still came home in his suit.

He stole petty cash, and claimed he was cash short and would be putting the sum later.

He stole the money on the desk and said he was in the laundry and did not know who trespassed.

He said he was typing up resumes, but music of TV games was on.

He complaint that I did not bear him child and by Chinese traditional thinking that having descendants is important...
He got 2 kids before knowing me.
And still claim he is a '' green horn''.

He was kicked out of high school for he made another catholic school gal pregnant, he said his family is affluent to send him to study abroad.

He could have done murder and claim self defense.

He turned away my papa at the door and told me ''someone rang the wrong door bell ''..

He could be telling me he just took the car to the supermarket..
but there was mud at the skirt...
And I had to check the odometer everyday.

He said the phone bill did not arrive, but the list show he was calling up his galpal Clare in HK and wanted me to pay the bill next month when it arrived without previous month's details...

I feel it is better and happier to live without him.
Please do not let him make stories again.
I just cannot file divorce without his current address,
and without putting everything he did to me.

He did not bring home money and claim he got to pay for the car, and the apartment is not his ... the down payment is never his either.
The car was a trade in, the previous one was paid by me.

He slept with other women and claim he needs an ally in the office.
He brought chicks to sleep at our home and put down my papa's photo.
He told people in the university he was still single.
He helped Clare by giving her my SIN / ID card he called the office for a replacement. She uses it to hoot on Yonge St. And stole 160+k from my bank account...

The software to 'do it yourself' at court office does not permit me to enter everything he did to me if I don't have a lawyer,
filing separation is just a too easy exit for him.
I don't want him to touch a future penny of mine.

Can I have a probono lawyer for this divorce issue, I don't think I get a cent from this son of a beech.

Tak

'

backdoor

New Post! January 22, 2020 @ 12:15:54 am
This email account I got it from their web...https://www.mal.com/

failed:

@mal. com:">mgtalt @mal. com:

SMTP error from remote server for TEXT command, host: d104792b.ess.barracudanetworks.com (209.222.82.165) reason: 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (mgtalt @mal. com:550 No su
ch user (mgtalt @mal. com))

s=dbd5af2cbaf7; t=1579650616;
bh=LBiOdpCqWiJ9CGx9OuGs3tDvQlLaWNndjVw1KzCr3dE=;
b=OW258qxx/+ysXPE5q486FaXDELFNbJQJMCYU1fchPYK1pfKmsMxmowkDvq0eC9+rh
fNO+4Ukteg1hV+fc11pQGyTWxKT3S+oN5PQob6fpF29FpPS3qSiL9qAkIit9JwWMUp
71ZEFQePhQoLQAHEn9s0L9N8o7P3k3LpyGGEToSA=
Received: from [24.244.23.196] ([24.244.23.196]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan [10.76.45.15]) (via HTTP); Wed, 22 Jan
2020 00:50:16 +0100
Message-ID: <trinity-216f7640-c1f3-4a52-be2c-b1c3a6ca45d0-1579650616295 @3c- app-mailcom-lxa14>
To: @bakernewby. com,">lscott @bakernewby. com, brianfschreiber @gmail. com, @altig. com,">careers @altig. com,

@mal. com">mgtalt @mal. com

[ Read more ].
boundary=rehcsed-03794eb5-b163-4cd9-a74e-4bd6dc774faa
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 00:50:16 +0100
X-Provags-ID: V03:K1:5wctezPZnelf/bhfKy23HGsOzUA+WVf3pV1Xk949RFI9Zlb5Tn3YUubvspO0vl77ouV7m
FanhE+Xidy2JvUq4s9GUvgXj6X/zuo/ryuEjnBWVtAAbKYBm+u2z+ri4tEtovP2v97ll6EuJbCYG
tZDoZd9nXOBZMpb0s8aLzo8imw/5M+OZan38IAPyxZtrzQGhT7e+xOzCpSnNco36NCYA9HvSYUik
6WxFhs57OH96KRnZIVDxPbvJB8poN2jo3nDrkoj6NucU6w4qikwTU314iyTNLfwMLENbAl51jipE
nc=
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:317Domh+Aa4=:lmHUgNCUTB/OxWb/2aXD8B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=

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 22, 2020 @ 12:31:49 am
Had consecutively a few days of wind pain on my face while sleeping.
Especially on the right side of the face.

Sometimes face swollen in the morning, and sometimes it slims down
showing a sharp chin again.
Otherwise most of the time it is a bit square faced.
I used to have a sharp chin and when these chicks work on me using the acupuncture doll, they alter my appearance.
And I look younger and nicer when I am alone at home.

These acupuncture dolls are confiscated by US Seatle customs afew years ago. So they cannot say this is '' non existent''.
The Li use these to cure cancer without surgery.
For it can deplete blood to assigned regions.
To starve cancer cells.

They put patients into '' comatose'' state, and bind them dorsal anatomical position onto a bed for a week.
And use the acupuncture doll with a verichip/ RFID chip bound to their fingers. ( The acupuncture doll is remote acting targeting by the frequency of the chip as recipient)
And stop blood flow to the cancer lumps.

After a week, all the cancer cells are dead for there is no blood to support them.

But there is a drawback. when the cancer cells are starved, spores are sent out to the blood stream and lumber cells to migrate elsewhere to sprout again.... so patients got a risk of recurrence after a year or so. Care has to be done on this and patient has to be on chemotherapy after this to root out the spores.

When those stupid hospitals are still '' hailing'' to receive funds for cancer treatments and the like... this is a mockery.

You don't have to believe what I write.
But there are Gods out there that gives alternative cure.

Now you know why so many tried to label those who said 'the world is round' nuts in the past...
These who can cure you faster and better are not the mainstream.

People always say you are nuts when they are using your identity cards here.

Tak - phD

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...628 629 630 631 632 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply