Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Lost in the desert

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 18 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 13, 2020 @ 12:56:10
Two men lost in the desert, hours away from death, see a group of tents in the distance. Realising this may be their salvation, they stagger towards them.

Entering the first tent, one of them gasps at the Arab trader within: "water, water.."

The trader replies, "I'm sorry my friend, I've only got mixed fruit here, try next door."

So they enter the next tent, and the man gasps: "water, for the love of God."

The second trader replies, "I'm terribly sorry I've only got jelly. There might be water in the last tent, try there".

Reaching the last tent they crawl in. "Water, water" gasps the man. The trader, looking apologetic says, "I'm sorry I've only got custard here."

The men, now distraught, leave and stagger off into the desert. A little later, one man turns to the other and says, "Back there with those tents, that was a bit weird wasn't it."

The other bloke says, "Yes, it was a trifle bazaar to me."
Darkman666 On about 10 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 13, 2020 @ 19:40:58
@rondetto Said

Two men lost in the desert, hours away from death, see a group of tents in the distance. Realising this may be their salvation, they stagger towards them.

Entering the first tent, one of them gasps at the Arab trader within: "water, water.."

The trader replies, "I'm sorry my friend, I've only got mixed fruit here, try next door."

So they enter the next tent, and the man gasps: "water, for the love of God."

The second trader replies, "I'm terribly sorry I've only got jelly. There might be water in the last tent, try there".

Reaching the last tent they crawl in. "Water, water" gasps the man. The trader, looking apologetic says, "I'm sorry I've only got custard here."

The men, now distraught, leave and stagger off into the desert. A little later, one man turns to the other and says, "Back there with those tents, that was a bit weird wasn't it."

The other bloke says, "Yes, it was a trifle bazaar to me."

I heard a different version of a man in a desert looking for water.

there is a man, who roaming in the desert, had no water and no food for three days. he see a man about a half mile from him on a sand dune. the man crawls to him, and this man was an vendor that was selling ties in the middle of the desert.

so, the man craws to the vendor's legs and beg, and he said to the vendor, " water, water. water! ". the vendor look sadly and said to him, " no water, I can sell a tie for one dollar ! " then the man look at him, and just crawls away.

so, the man continues his journey, and from about a mile away. the man wasn't sure, if it was a real or a mirage, there a big giant tent in the middle of the desert.

about a hour later, that long, it took for the man crawls to the tent down the hill that the man travelled to get to the tent. the valet that represent the restaurant saw the man crawling toward him.

now, the man literally hanging all over the valet's leg, and looking up the man is begging, and pledging, " water, water, water! "

the valet look down and said sadly, " sorry, sir, you need a tie to get in here! "
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs