News & Current Events

The Martians are going to invade us!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On about 12 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 16:42:28
Brought to you from the don't tax but spend more Conservatives, who like to create new government agencies...

Space Force

The Martians are coming!

Space Force will be tiny, compared to its sister services. It will initially have about 200 people and a first-year budget of $40 million. The military’s largest service, the Army, has about 480,000 active-duty soldiers and a budget of about $181 billion. The Pentagon spends about $14 billion a year on space operations, most of which is in the Air Force budget.

Of course everything the Space Force is going to do is/was already being done by the USAF, so we're spending money to look cool...

I can't wait until they make the Space Academy so they can compete against Army, Navy & Air Force in NCAA football...
Stalker

#2New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 16:47:17
Their camo-uniforms will be the best!

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 19:03:40
Space Force is the first new military service since the Air Force was spun off from the Army in 1947. Space Force will be the provider of forces to U.S. Space Command, a separate organization established earlier this year as the overseer of the military’s space operations.

The division of responsibilities and assets between Space Force and Space Command has not been fully worked out.

???
Space Force and Space Command?
I thought the whole idea of a "Space Force" was to consolidate the efforts of addressing "space stuff" that each of the 3 branches are doing.

At lunch today someone mentioned the Space Force - And I said "Yes, it will be an entity under the Air Force. Like the Marines are under the Navy"
... Got some grumbles and nasty looks for that one

I don't disagree with it as a means to consolidate efforts.
Stalker

#4New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 19:20:33
@mrmhead Said

The division of responsibilities and assets between Space Force and Space Command has not been fully worked out.

???
Space Force and Space Command?
I thought the whole idea of a "Space Force" was to consolidate the efforts of addressing "space stuff" that each of the 3 branches are doing.

Like the Marines are under the Navy"

I don't disagree with it as a means to consolidate efforts.

Yes, yes, maybe, agreed.

Why don't we just create the Intra-Galactic Global Space Force... consolidate the Navy (& Marine Corps) with the Army, Air Force and Space Force... this military group would merge land, sea, air & space operations under one group... SAVE MONEY BIGLY!!!

(Of course once we bring other intelligent species into the fold we will call it the Federation... the science/military branch being Star Fleet.
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#5New Post! Dec 28, 2019 @ 02:27:24
One of my older relatives wanted to call the Space Force the Space Patrol because when he was eight years old that was his favorite TV show.

I think they should call it Star Trek or Star Wars, like they did when Reagan was president.
Darkman666 On about 24 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Dec 28, 2019 @ 05:23:03
bozo secretly found that Poland is going to invade usa by space. their technology is soo superior than ours.

years ago, there is an article about it.

the three scientists, a Russian, a American, and a polack talking about their country's great space achievements. the Russian bragged their space station is better than the usa, because they have indoor plumbing and their astronauts can fart, where no one can smell them before.

the American scientist bragging their first man walked on the moon, and usa was the first to space station with mcdonalds in the station.

the pollack scientist said we are set a colony on the surface of the sun. the usa and the Russian scientists look at each others puzzle and the American said, " that's impossible, no one stand on the surface of the sun, and survive ! " the pollack said, " we planning to use a lot of sunscreen, when we are there! " the Russian point out another reason why, and said, " your astronauts will never close enough to the sun to land on it. "

the pollack look at the Russian, with big grin and said, " we discovery the greatest way to land on the sun and survive, we are going at night! "
Stalker

#7New Post! Dec 28, 2019 @ 05:50:35
@Ghyda Said

One of my older relatives wanted to call the Space Force the Space Patrol because when he was eight years old that was his favorite TV show.

I think they should call it Star Trek or Star Wars, like they did when Reagan was president.

I was recently watching the "B" rated movie Santa Claus Conquers the Martians 1964 vintage... one of the characters, a little boy, says that the U.S. Space Force is going to save them...

4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#8New Post! Dec 31, 2019 @ 09:09:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk

https://news.sky.com/story/keith-flint-insufficient-evidence-for-suicide-verdict-11714402

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9gOQgfPW4Y&list=RDw9gOQgfPW4Y&start_radio=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njloMiAWlrc
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs