British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! December 09, 2019 @ 12:07:16 am
MY laptop has been compromised again.

The UPDATES SEND SOME '' MALWARE'' INTO MY LAPTOP.

I CANNOT '' CHANGE THE ATTRIBUTES '' OF THE FILE ANYLONGER,
I CANNOT UNINSTALL SOME UNWANTED APPLICATIONS.
I CANNOT DELETE SOME FILES THAT DOUBLE ITS SIZE AFTER SOME OTHER APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN RUN ...
EG. WHENEVER I PLAY YUNDI'S PIANO MUSIC, ETC, MY APPLICATIONS FOR ALARM CLOCKS ON THE 'APP PANEL' WILL DOUBLE ITS SIZE.

I CANNOT ERASE XBOX, 3D PAINT, ....ANNOYING AND USELESS APPLICATION TO ME THAT ALMOST MAKE ME LOSE MY PHOTOS..

THE STORAGE WILL SHOW '' LESS THAN 1 GB'' ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER I AM ON INTERNET. 4-5GB LESS...

I CANNOT DO '' RESTORE POINT'' I STORED SOME RESTORE POINT AS SOON AS I GOT THE LAPTOP IN SEPT... BUT THESE RESTORE POINTS ARE GONE.
MORE RECENT RESTORE POINTS ARE WITH THE ADWARE/ MALWARE IN IT, AND WHO MAKE THEM THERE?

I BUY THIS LAPTOP AND EVERYFILE SHOULD BE OWNED BY ME, NOT BY SOME SYSTEM ETC.. THAT GIVES ME A '' ACCESS DENIED'' WHENEVER I LIKE TO DELETE SOME OR CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FILE.

I HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO DO UPDATES. WHEN I DO THE CHANGE WITH '' SEVICES MISC'' PANEL, I CANNOT DISABLE THE WINDOW UPDATE FACILITY.

EVERY TIME WHEN MY LAPTOP CLOSES THERE IS UPDATE DETERRING ME FROM CLOSING AND EACH TIME THESE UPDATES EAT UP ALOT OF MY STORAGE.
I HAVE TO UNINSTALL, RESET...DISK CLEAN UP ETC A LOT OF TIME WASTED BEFORE I HAVE FUNCTIONAL LAPTOP SESSION AGAIN.

HOPE MICROSOFT IS PAYING FOR SUCH DOWN TIME AND AGONY.
ANY TECHNOLOGY LAWYERS AROUND?
HOW COME WHEN I SET ALL DOWN LOAD NOT MICROSOFT SHOULD HAVE A WARNING AND THERE HAS BEEN NONE MEANING MICROSOFT PLAYS A PART IN MESSING UP STORAGE SPACE FOR REPAIR REVENUE?

TAK

backdoor

New Post! December 10, 2019 @ 01:30:30 am
KB4033635+ Kb4073543 +KB4134660 3 updates files from Microsoft occupies 2+GB of storage space..... bumping my storage from blue color to red color...only 900mb left.

Can you believe this? What is in these files? Why up date compulsory before closing off ?
This is my laptop! Switching it to Xp from Win 10 is another 130 bucks just the soft ware!

There is a server problem with tfs.com just then around 3 oclock.
just in case someone deter me from meeting someone in the forum concurrently.

I am online around 330-5pm Vancouver BC Canada. Time.
If you want to catch me. I don't do facebook with my laptop just in case someone put some spywares in my laptop....

This laptop erase some of my family photos by itself.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 10, 2019 @ 10:47:16 pm
Heard papa's voice around 11am saying he is going to Chinatown plaza

It is already 240pm and have not seen him there. There are 2 malls at Chinatown Vancouver, one is called International Village where there is a OOOmomo Japanese shop and shoes shop and a round seating area.

The other where I am at is 180 Keefer St, up the slope from Keefer St and Columbia, or down the slop at Keefer St and Main St. Come down from Bank of Montreal at the intersection, walk down 100metres, you see the entrance of the Chinatown plaza with a square clock at ceiling, and orange neon light stating its name. Next to JUKE restaurant.

Anyone kind please tell anyone who is asking their way in Chinatown Vancouver... BC Canada. Thank you.
Esp an older brown skin gentlemen... with a group of India people.

He got residence here. But I need to sign some papers that are with him. Justin Trudeau requires it. They got a DNA line here.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 13, 2019 @ 01:02:14 am
They spam my email??? @ontario. ca">attorneygeneral @ontario. ca

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

@ONTARIO. CA:">ATTORNERYGENERAL @ONTARIO. CA:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: ontario-ca.mail.protection.outlook.com (104.47.61.36) reason: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied [TO1CAN01FT015.eop-CAN
01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

--- The header of the original message is following. ---

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mail.com;
s=dbd5af2cbaf7; t=1576193294;
bh=qj099enwM5ITy6l1pG91ZcKQnrAqJyXV00OXRIVBLrQ=;
h=X-UI-Sender-Class:From:To:Subject:Date:References;
b=0M7pC2JdLSpYuiRcyDauRer1Q7auMvHc7s1JOo6m+vnHww5S4tM8X6cmwH+YYJVkg
M+wNp7I2sPQMr63gmzaJ33/j9UV2F8vRwzhxIzGgiF9cJ7zscQ6VXK9CIO/5B8cLRi
lmVmrEug9lu1O1IXsDOWdEDQxTZ0wVpn/yq/MQW4=
X-UI-Sender-Class: 214d933f-fd2f-45c7-a636-f5d79ae31a79
Received: from [24.244.23.80] ([24.244.23.80]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan [10.76.45.11]) (via HTTP); Fri, 13 Dec
2019 00:28:14 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-7144ee9f-4826-4622-8373-46e50cab60e0-1576193294577 @3c- app-mailcom-lxa10>
To: @ONTARIO. CA,">ATTORNERYGENERAL @ONTARIO. CA, momo688 @hotmail. com,

@mail. com,">toishanvancouver308 @mail. com, owl3 @mail. com, @cheerful. com">owl @cheerful. com

Subject: Fw: FILING DIVORCE BY DESERTION AND Seeking contingency lawyers
since 2015 and employment..https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing
Message board- click [ Read more ].
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary=abmob-b494c057-11bf-4853-894f-d603b6cdbf76
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 00:28:14 +0100
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
References: <trinity-28da74bd-f1ca-4377-aa1f-ed9f0256e1df-1576114800765 @3c- app-mailcom-lxa02>
X-UI-Message-Type: mail
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K1:KDfOIShjVVBRwUixoMyMFnh8nltALQPxdRuIjwG+7Aecx/C1Zgty/G/9yxptSP8pjsrFk
DDEA/ivUcYEouDbqkYlkKWnxZWYwDlqlAzagVE1JfHDL7wrKt2Xh4POo0EQEI/LFgy0Vi3s2EXPq
i+lGxDuy/WQZobEuxbios+sxSmO6qugjmSCnY1OH5gHDNPL3pYBnA5LHZpPu7RO4FRTaAvxqxKgn
Yb4Nd7k2FUng8zv54Ntk/8mHgDUjOvET913l7EDsmvfu9vRXziFhBZAlpTIkI1aTX/vM1R+6d1a+
p8=
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:phNgFeEit0w=:nLs1Lv2yOzRvBzUeto7gvg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=

backdoor

New Post! December 13, 2019 @ 01:04:26 am
Sawdust or others please if you can find me a contingency lawyer that can come find me in Vancouver BC Canada Chinatown plaza mall lobby tables at 4-5pm ..everyday.

Sir, if I cannot find lawyers willing to help, can i do prosecute by myself? I need to file divorce by dessertion as well... before I get back on my feet again, these people are reading my chip to deter me and sided with those who feed on me and keep me down and under all these years... what to do? I am soft detent in this country... Anyone can come to help me out? Where to do and what is the procedure? Thank you for your attention. Replying by email got erased before I log in, I receive nothing from those I need to hear from for past 20years...
The issues are in file '' Nov19, message of the week''. Thank you for your attention.

THE ISSUES ARE iN THE ' 2019MESSAGE OF THE WEEK'

It has been years... Are all the lawyers murdered between walls by the Li and their surrogates or they are too scared to help? If your office got diminished number of calls, it is time to get out of that comfort zone. :p

Dear Employer / Lawyer/ retired lawyers:

If you want someone doing accounting, financial analyst, and also prospectus should your company plans for listing on the TSE exchange.....

I am in soft detent by some related to Telus in Vancouver BC Canada. I am one of those cannot be called for they chip read to break my phoneline as soon as they read and not approving the contact that I am reaching. Police do nothing despite of the reportings I made. This can happen to anyone for phone people tries to control the chances that everyone can have and the whole office people can be working against you if they are '' arranged to work at your office'' since these maybe the ones you can call to interview. Please come to interview me. I am at Chinatown plaza Vancouver BC Canada 180 Keefer St. Mall lobby everyday at 4-5pm. I am with a black horse logo cap and a big nylon bag on a small hand pull cart and a colorful owl bag.

If you know any contingency lawyers who are interested I have a huge claim to make.
Everything has been documented or been in the Hong Kong legal contract database. Contract mature but they refuse to pay us unless we get a lawyer. The family has been in soft detent and we are separated to be reduced so that we cannot afford lawyers to go after this obnoxious Li Kar Shing clan. We have been nice cousins until the payment to us is maturing.

And good referral fees if I make it. I am post graduate educated, with years of accounting and finance work experience. Am a business and investment Consultant.Been in Canada for 30 years. Not from China. Not Li clan. These seclude us to chip read to sell our identity cards and ID chip global position to those who are using our ID cards. And libel using the radio frequency chip reader to prevent real ID holders from getting employment.

Previously work positions including as follows:
CIBC- officer in charge (Branch: Forest Hill Village, Toronto )
CARP - Canadian Association of Rehabiliational Professionals - Office Manager ( Toronto Ont. )
KNP Sports group - Controller ( Scarborough Ontario, 3781 Victoria St, unit 1A)
Smartone Vodafone Telecommunications - Financial Analyst, management accounting team ( Hong Kong )
Concept Systems International - Business Consultant ( Hong Kong government departments, Relational Database provider.)

Investors Group - Consultant (Canadian BigSix finanical company. North York Ontario. )
Freelance research writer for Investment Research firms in New York.

Also a freelance pianist ,teaching students and doing piano exam rehearsals.

Also can do contractual accounting work that deliver the files to your office after its done. (I come to your office to collect the data and files. From setting up to year end accounting. )

Thank you for your attention. Please excuse this informal resume, for previous resume could have tracers attached by hackers that know who and where the files are opened.

Sincerely yours,
P.Lun / Tak
https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing[https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing] Message board- click [ Read more ].

Espionage by RFID Chip reader can also get people 's intellect for they know my passwords, replying by email cannot be the solution. They erase my incoming email before I log in. I need to talk in person. Please come with a contingency lawyer and a radio frequency blocker ( a high frequency vibrating stick can also serve the purpose.)

Talking with voice using RFID transceiver chip under the skin is never hallucinating. www.camcat.org[https://www.camcat.org]
Please look up the definition of Hallucination. RFID chip is visible under x ray.

I am Victor Fung Kwok king's niece ( ex chairman of lifung.com ) and granddaughter of John Lun Wai Ling originated from London, UK. If you know how to connect to them/ LunWaiLing Foundation, please let me know. Li got people working in the internet and alot of times my email got delivery failure... Thank you for your attention.
Checking DNA Ok. Not grandiose.

*************************************************************************************
Better2sing website ( google bettersongs2sing - message board click more )
Tells you what happens when technology can do alot to steal identity. Do not let phone garnish your business opportunity! You are surprised how many lawyers do not give an email account!

Are all the lawyers murdered between walls by the Li and their surrogates or they are too scared to help? If your office got diminished number of calls, it is time to get out of that comfort zone.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 13, 2019 @ 01:06:17 am
Sir/ Your Honour:

I, Priscilla Lun Yee-tak would like to file divorce under '' desertion''.

My husband is Lau Lup-cheung David. Got married at Applewood, Etobicoke Ontario in May5th,1988.
Marriage license No. C667473 Minister #11447 Stewart B. East.
(David SIN# 494-466-873. HKID card# unknown, member of Chartered Management Accountant of Ontario since 94. Worked at Canadian Mothercraft Society (Toronto), and Quadtrum Cosmetics.)

The reasons as follows:

We lived apart since 97. And he never tip in finances ever since.
Even when we were together, he never regularly bring in finance of sufficient amount.
Eg. $400-1400 dollars once a year, still asked me to pay for dinner at restaurant that night.
He threw tantrums when I asked him for money not a cent since 95. He is a wife abuser.

Last seen in 2000. He never gave me his new address to file divorce, not replying to my emails, nor face-book messaging. I contacted his pals at facebook and others to relay the message but he never reply me.

He got a son out of wedlock, cohabited with Bonnie Tong Tin-bo (co worker at Smartone Telecommunications Hong Kong ) since early 2000. Got a son by her.
He bunked with Susan Ing, wife of Henry Ng at 735 Don Mills Rd #1004. This adultery incidence is on Henry and Susan's divorce file earlier this year. ( Henry Ng -address 143 King St. W. Toronto Ontario )
He gave Clare Wai Pui-Yu illegal stayed from Hong Kong my Social Insurance Card, and she stole 100k from my line of credit account at RBC in the 90s and hoot on Yonge St with it. David's citizenship is evoked.
He got a son by a Taiwanese lady before we met and he never discloses such still pretends to have the first time with me.. until both RFID chip read me recently from Taiwan.
Dave tagged me or scanned my chip frequency without my consent. Chip read to fondle my emotions.
He know I have been in financial down-times in recent years, never initiated to help me a cent.

My problem is I am the worst victim of identity theft. My relations to Li Kar Shing family in the past constitute to George Li his son, plastic surgery woman's faces into my face to steal my identity.
There is a matrimonial clause in the contract made in 68-70 by Li and my papa Jerome Lun Chun-Yin linked to Richard Li Tzar Kai, current Chairman of PCCW of HK. Alot of woman go after Richard and want to use my identity to press him to marry them. And I am potential heir of huge fortune by my father and grandfather Lun Wai-ling ( Foundation ). I am the billionaire niece and granddaughter and my profile can allow woman to marry up to the ruling class.

I am currently living at the cheap motels at Downtown East side. On government assist rental subsidy. There has been incidences which my neighbour (a room and staircase apart) tried to file common law using my name, have sex with a plastic surgery look alike me by George Li, they both are RFID chip reading me, scanned my chip frequency as I walked by and both are from communist origin Hong Kong – China and Russia and these are agent trained there. I shall not consider taking anyone as mate, have not bunked with anyone since 2000. (Ref: 221 E.Georgia St. Van.BC Canada, Landlord Casu Properties. John Chumaschuk from Winnipeg got plastic surgery also by Li, he is illegal stay from Russia. Wanted by FBI Florida 97- 2 counts of bank robbery then named Rubinoff Nevinsky)

Li also are after my inheritance and they can do adult cloning. The bone density is diminished, and look much younger, and Bone DNA is different from soft tissue DNA. They can glue my DNA onto bony prominence for DNA test. Please use a more stringent one. Get DNA from base of spine bone make sure no '' glue '' on it, I never got any kind of surgery till present. Hand veins, moles, and wear and tear condition of teeth, limbs, thickness of hair cannot be cloned. History is these impersonators use court incidents to verify their identity. I have been soft detent,where ever I live, the mail box is never exclusive to me. And there are always people from these impersonators' family living in the same building and they steal my mail. They chip read me to know my passwords, and emails are trespassed to be used to send spams and never receive from those who can give me jobs. Erased before I log in or job interview time has expired if still in '' inbox''. Never from my close kin nor pal.
And many emails or even first facebook account were stolen from me. Eg. @msn. com,">plun @msn. com, mugmug222 @hotmail. com, @hotmail. com,">homer99zz @hotmail. com, cu618 @yahoo. com and @facebook. com">priscillalun @facebook. com

etc. These identity thieves are also RFID chip reading me and borrowing with my SIN card. They got alias working at banks and card company. One at 4300 Cambie Rd Richmond also got my face, stole my trust document from Fung's ( mother side from Fung Kwok King Victor ex chairman of Lifung.com ) and borrow with it when she was living at 3700 Kilby Court.

I moved to Vancouver from Toronto in 2007. Afew months after my apartment at 1004- 735 Don Mills Road Ont, was winterized. Never got an eviction notice, just someone with City uniform banged at door to ask me to move out in 20 minutes, property tax was paid. No owing.

Can you mail me a bill for $60 dollars to file at court fees please?
I am on Government money – unemployment insurance extension for $375 rental allowance plus $310 food money a month. And wish this fees to be waived or keep as low as possible. I cannot afford lawyers fee to do search and divorce, so it drags on until now.

My current address is 237 East Hasting St. Rm308. Vancouver BC Canada V6A 1P2.
Again, common mail box and I am never the first one to access the mail. Better hand delivered to me at Chinatown Plaza 180 Keefer Street Mall lobby tables area 4-5pm. I am with black Ferrai cap and a big nylon bag on a small hand pulled cart. I set up a routine there to be met, as I do not use phone any longer. I never got calls from related for many years, and cannot even receive text messages i sent to my email accounts when I am opening the email account in front of me. I called out and the person with his phone flipped open standing next to me, his phone did not ring. He called me, my phone did not ring either. I complaint to CCTRC on phone 604-230-3778, but no reply was heard.
Li family got alot of shares with Telus, they are providing satellite service to Telus who cannot pay them cash but with the shares. If they are involved in selling my Identity cards and helping those to steal my face and identity (plastic surgery) it is pretty obvious that they do not want the Real ID holder to surface. Notice by RCMP in Toronto in 2004 Police Officer Young Div 55 (? Don Mills and overlea area) that I got identity theft.

Thank you for your attention. Please note I do not have a RFID chip reader, and cannot confirm who is talking to me via the chip under the skin. And voices can be synthesized to impersonate. Alot of information was fed to me via the chip. DNA Test welcome. Photo of back of hand veins pattern – this cannot be cloned but only be plastic surgery reconstructed but leaves marks at the veins.

Yours sincerely,
Priscilla Lun Yee-tak
SIN497237701

backdoor

New Post! December 13, 2019 @ 01:11:43 am
Sawdust and others pls see if you get lawyers interested in doing contingency for the following issues...: come find her at Chinatown plaza 4-5pm Vancouver BC Canada. 180 Keefer St. Mall lobby area tables.
One with a big nylon bag on a small cart and a black Ferrai cap.

Tak is searching for a probono/contingency lawyer to go after her consulting fees... if anyone can refer her one, and find her where she is at.  (16% is a huge payout if succeed.)

First: G. Li brother of Richard got a surrogate Chan Lai Nar who plastic surgery into Tak's face and stole the PCCW cheque and cashed it with George in India 2013. Li used Tak 20 years for consulting ideas, messing up her phoneline preventing her from working for others. Li never pay Lun a cent in compensation nor consulting fees. This Chan Lai Nar and Chan Lai Lay (- sister also plastic surgery into Lun yeetak/ Tak's face) got police records in Hong Kong stealing identity of Tak/ Lun Yeetak Priscilla's HKID D321396(0) and SIN 497237701 . (SINCE LATE 90'S)

G. Li did plastic surgeries to help people steal identity and residence. There are around a hundred looking alike Priscilla Lun Yee Tak / Tak in Richmond BC and elsewhere. G. Li does plastic surgery for illegal stayed to steal residence by looking alike another resident, and assist these to chip read/monitor the REAL ID holders.

Second: the agreement between Li Kar Shing and Jerome Lun - Tak's father, matured this year summer and Li has not paid Lun a cent on the amount promised. Lun referred Li to Warjack and Li got Warjack Arsenal business for past 50 years amounting to 300 billion USD - 60F14 at around 6bil US each.

Third: the agreement made between Li and Lun in late 1960s also linked Li to Lam Construction. Owned by Bosco Lam (they called H3 in HK). Lam receives around 1 billion HKD in construction work order every year. Now accumulating to around 40 billion in HKD.
Lam withheld a sum of 6 millionUSD from Fungs to Lun (Tak) by Fung Kwok King Victor in 2000 written a guarantee to give this to Tak. ( Lun Yee Tak, Priscilla Canadian SIN#497237701) A written guarantee was written up  since and Lam never pay Lun the promised sum.  Lam was jailed in Honolulu earlier this year (2019) 

Fourth: Tak last saw ex husband in 2000 ( lived apart since 1997). Ex (David Lau) never gave her the address to file divorce. Tak cannot afford lawyers' fees of 200 dollars Cdn an hour. Seeking help to get this done. Ex has never paid her support, got a son out of wedlock by galpal Bonnie Tong in Hong Kong in 1999-2000.    
Also he gave my SIN /Canadian ID card to Clare Wai to use during her stay in Toronto mid90s to 2010s.
Clare got big eyes and skinny limbs and light brown skin.

Fifth: The court in Hong Kong reversed the verdict of a wounding case. HC-ESC4250-011/012 But Tak never received any written notice. Need the lawyer office to receive it so that Tak can go and pick it up. Clare's Wai cousin Wai Pui Yin was living upstairs from Tak at 3700 Kilby Court Richmond BC Canada in 2012 and they got Tak's mail. ( Common mail box of the same family motel). Ever since Tak has been living at premises with '' common mail box'' and she is never the first one to access the mail.

Sixth: There is a blocker RF chip at the back of Tak's head. She need this removed for this stops her from hearing from her kin that use long range radio frequency reader to connect to her. She needs to check who's DNA is on the chip that tagged her in her sleep and pursue legal proceeding and compensation.

Seventh: Tak was cheated to move out of her owned property by someone in city uniform banging on the door without a eviction notice at 735 Don Mills Road Apt1004 Don Mills Ontario in 2006-2007. This person appeared in later years appeared in police uniform without a badge. She was only given 15 minutes to pack.  She lived in the premise since early 90s and the address could help people define who the real Tak is for there are others plastic surgery into her face by putting a cloth structure under the facial skin. Li is doing this type of surgery.

Eighth:  Tak needs a lawyer to go after her grandpa's estate to her father ( missing in E. India since Dec 2016) Since Li can do adult cloning and plastic surgery and have means to  print of Identity documents. Grandpa is Lun Wai Ling who owns a foundation in Hong Kong that has a portfolio of land holdings, survived by 3 sons and his wife since 1930s.  Each survivor holds equal interest in the portfolio. Tak's father's interest was loaned to his younger brother Lun Chun Wah when he needed a mortgage to buy land in' Ma Wan' ( pronounced in Cantonese) in Hong Kong. Wah never return the interest to Tak's father Lun Chun Yin . Lun Wai Ling is a great philanthropist that his foundation donates to Community Chest every year.  Please help the foundation people get in touch with Tak. ( Lun Yee-Tak, Priscilla ) Thank you.

***Please ask court to check both Subdermal DNA and BONE DNA ( not just from the bony prominence- but also at base of spine vertebrates) before awarding any entitlements to anyone using my identity or even plastic surgery or adult cloned to look alike.  Adult cloning shows differences between bone DNA and soft tissue's DNA.*** Tak lives in Vancouver BC Canada since 2006 October.
If the government is run by those who put up a sum to buy the office to run, please do not let them use a plastic surgery / cloned Tak to steal her entitlements. These elites rulers could be borrowing the sum from the Li... hence close a blind eye on what they do in the country..and letting red agents from communist country to impose as tourist to enter the country to do espionage, theft and harrassment, trespass and breaks, displacing real residents at work place to make these lose their houses at foreclosure..  I don't believe in elections any longer..

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 13, 2019 @ 01:22:53 am
Adult cloning shows mark diminished bone density from those who needs 20 years to grow into an adult.

And age, wear and tear, scars, moles, thickness of hair, and hand veins, hand prints etc cannot be cloned.

Cloned individuals normally are '' abit smaller'' in size than the real ones.

Cloned individuals have perfect white transparent skin.
Cloned individuals at most look like 30-40 years of age.
Cloned individuals normally got bone DNA different from soft tissues DNA. and a different soul is using the body since Bone DNA 's mass is heavier than the soft tissue's DNA.

Even embryonic cloning shows slight difference in DNA than the parent subject in asexual reproduction.

Tak is interested in bio lab management positions.
Into artificial organs and never organ donation business.
If you know anyone hiring..
Come find her to give her an interview. Tak is soft detent by those chip reading her and they got chip readers that can break phone and wifi infra red lines.

4-5pm Chinatown plaza 180 Keefer St. Vancovuer BC Canada. Mall lobby tables area one with the Ferrai cap (black cap horse logo cap) and big nylon bag on a small cart. Tak is female 5 ft weigh 105lbs.

Tak is Priscilla Lun Yee-tak SIN 497237701 Canadian Citizen.
phd London University. Faculty of Health Sciences.

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! December 13, 2019 @ 01:42:29 am
The guy at Rm 506 at building where I now live 237 E.Hastings Rd is related to the Chans that stole my cheque from PCCW.

This Chan family was arrested by Hong Kong police as early as mid 90s to group identity theft the Lun's family. (Tak's family)
They surrogated for George Li Tzar Chi

(Chan Lai Ying and George Li Tzar Chi - check legal contract database for surrogate agreement. 1990- 2004. Chan Lai Ying is sister of Chan Lai Nar, and Chan Lai Lay both had plastic surgery into Priscilla Lun Yee-tak's face by George Li. 1990 - present. On and off to steal Lun's entitlements and payments to Lun / Tak.

These trespass with crystalline key moulder and stole from Tak's apartment at Don Mills Road Ont. Canada since 2004 repeatedly.
Tak got people chip reading them, and they also chip read Tak.

Chans are multiple law offenders in Hong Kong. Got Remand and Form1&2 order stays at psychiatric hospitals in Hong Kong Castle peak and Kwai Chung. Warranted by Seatle for smuggling dangerous substances ( the RF acupuncture doll ) Run bail and still under warrant.

Please get their information from HK Police. Chan was employed by South Pacific Hotel Wanchai HK, in the 1990s. Menial staff.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 14, 2019 @ 01:26:33 am
Someone left skunk smell at my door and powder at the door again.
Someone also trespassed at night when I was asleep. Messing up the water I got in my big nylon bag and especially the mouth of the bottle which I often drink from.

Wonder if the police ever do anything.
The male cleaner with the orange cap and his wife got our keys.
Who else also got my keys? Who stood in front of my door to copy the key with a crystalline key moulder?

The people in the area all are with the same '' gang''.
They are illegal stay here or once illegal stay and they are helping these to reduce real ID holders and to erode real ID holders savings so they look better for they can keep their savings or even borrow to get affluent using real ID holder's credit.

I am growing my hair again, don't want to look like that cleaner's wife.
Who got her dog s*** powder hands on my upper sleeve as I was waiting for the bus one Sunday. I had to wash my upper arm with the clothes on at the library. They try to frame renters '' infested '' to play games to kick them out or to make these move for someone wanting my room to impersonate me are paying them to do so?

Key holders got a duty so they are paid to do so. So if anyone's room got trespassed, they are the prime suspects.

I have to wash my bowls and stuff at the mall 's tap for the water is cleaner than the tap I have at home.
They reroute the water path to someone's basin before coming to my tap.
Or they put holes in the wall adding to the pipes of clean water, while chip reading who turns on the tap in the building.

There is no need to give face for I pay my rent,
I got ID cards valid to live in Canada.
I don't need anyone to split my savings as a spouse.
I have been by myself for past 20 years.

Maybe a radio frequency blocker, a ( long range radio frequency ) chip reader, and a small size machine gun, is what a lot of people need nowadays.

Of course, a lot of cash as well that we all need.

We need God to up hold justice again. The hell with what he promised Abraham. Some group sided with those got alien help are doing a lot of murder, looting, even using witchcraft resurrection with a different soul inside the victim's body to steal everything without police arrest, or someone with a cloth under the face to look alike to escape suspicion is happening all over the globe..
These murderers are at large for 20 years still sandwiching property owners between walls..

Else who wants to be good and kind, if there is no justice.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 14, 2019 @ 01:45:10 am
I watched a movie on TV at Christmas past...

Katie Holmes was starring in it and she was making a turkey.
Borrowing neighbor's oven to do it after her own's failed.
She was expecting her family to come over for a Xmas dinner.

That was not happening.

I feel the same way towards my folks after I married to my ex.
They never told me how bad he is, let us date for 5 years before they were against us getting wed.

Mom just wanted him to make me stay in HK I was yearning to go to UK to study and quit working at the HK hospital.

Daddy's got one more cent in the bank, she got more prospect.
Spending on kids' education she never thinks it is a good investment.

Often if you are never the apple in your parents' eye,
you never will be.

If someone dating your daughter is bad, and you uprooted his past, you tell your daughter before the bond gets too strong.
And not securing her around with a bad one out of convenience and let time tells her that it is a bad choice.

Tell her directly and frankly what you found about his past, and such a choice will severely affect the path of the family's future.
Should do this before she starts dating anyone.

If you are feeding your wife, you don't have to let her take charge of everything in the house.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 14, 2019 @ 11:51:32 pm
For the prosecutor that frame me using precedence.....
I have not received the hand paper from the high court reversing the verdict. Uncle Fung Kwok On/Wai changed name to get another 25 usable allowance to apply the precedence. The database is not sorted by ID card number that is why you cannot get the right number of applications.

But this is to inform you that, I never signed any documents with Lam Chuen Sang Bosco or anyone of his firms, pertaining to investing in his company.

Nor signing with anyone of the Li family or clan on any matters regarding my Identity chip global position,Identity and agreements with Li and Lun my biological father from 1968-72.

It is 50 years maturing by default and Li never pay the promised sum either.

For Hong Kong district court ( Ref :ESC4250-11)

Notice I got a small mole left chin with hair, and back of hand veins look like HN on the left and A-omega-v on the right.
Size 36 shoe. No cloth underneath the face.
Currently short haired. Routine at Chinatown plaza 4-5pm everyday where the lobby tables are. 180 Keefer street Vancouver BC Canada.
NO PHONE. Li soft detent me to sell my ID cards by hands of surrogates Chan Lai Nar and her family and also their Vietnam and Cambodia associates.. these chip read me to break my calls, and also my wifi line preventing me to meet those I know on the internet and erasing job interview emails.

From Priscilla Lun Yee-tak / Tak
[https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing click message board, click read more button. (blue square)]

backdoor

New Post! December 15, 2019 @ 12:29:27 am
Please also see if any of my kin have been attributing to my downfall
because they assist Li to sell my Identity cards, for if I am rich and famous, everyone knows who I am, no one will buy my identity cards any longer.

In fact I am the grand daughter of philanthropist Lun Wai Ling whose foundation holds a lot of land in Hong Kong.

If your land department wants to meet me,
please ask them to do via the Trade and Economic Council office in Vancouver. And tell people there to come to talk to me.

No hand print will be given and please note, I do not have a radio frequency chip reader. I just use the transceiver chip to hear what you say and cannot authenticate the identity of those using a chip reader to talk to me.

Plus there is a blocker chip at the back of my head issuing high pitch note whenever someone they don't like me in connecting.
I don't know who inserted it there.

So sometimes people using my voice could be the one answering.
And these are intercepting in the middle and using my answers when they need it to impersonate me.
These are the chicks stealing my identity and trying to steal people's credit and payment to me.

Please come to talk in person.
Chinatown plaza Vancouver BC Canada. 180 Keefer Street between Main Street and Columbia street on Keefer St. This is a part mall part car park building with shingles roof on top. 4-5pm everyday I am there where the lobby tables are.

Thank you for your attention.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 15, 2019 @ 01:00:29 am
Sawdust, you can reply here to me, and wait until the '' pencil'' icon disappears before you log off so that the postings will not be deleted or altered.

A lot of my kin and pals use me to kiss arse of the Li Kar-shing's people. Helping them to compromise my Identity chip's GPS to those buying my Identity cards from the Li.

These also use the ID particulars to borrow. I hot the card at credit bureau.

I heard even the cleaner at my building and his wife are using my ID cards and borrowed 60K with it before I moved in.
These people are more preferred by the country than real citizens? What is the split and with whom share the proceeds?

This is a bad world, thieves are not arrested, and even the authority's integrity has to be questioned if they come up with a sum to run the place and need to '' make the required rate of return ''.

Fire department, Police and court, hospitals, Army have to be directly funded by the government, else there will be no/ low funding and fake statistics and reports on paper.... these are basics to provide in a '' developed'' country.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 15, 2019 @ 01:46:42 am
I bet '' stargate network'' is run by the Li...

See how many of the lawyers I sent email to are '' blocked by Stargate''
or block by admin or user???
Anyone add me to their spamlist without the receipant's knowledge? You just need to chip read these and know their passwords.

Majority of below is by stargate...

@hdas. com">dgp @hdas. com

@churchlegal. com">pearson @churchlegal. com

@colletteparsons. com">Richard @colletteparsons. com

@lawgm. com">ham @lawgm. com

@murphybattista. com">murphy @murphybattista. com

@fasken. com">bmorley @fasken. com

@dawsonmullinlaw. com">dmullin @dawsonmullinlaw. com

@ratcliff. com">gmcdade @ratcliff. com

mcgregorcreaseharman.com

@mercerfamilylaw. ca">jmercer @mercerfamilylaw. ca

@lmlaw. ca">jgm @lmlaw. ca

@libelandprivacy. com">mcconchie @libelandprivacy. com

@cfmrlaw. com">bmacleod @cfmrlaw. com

@lacroixmathers. com">mike.mathers @lacroixmathers. com

@cfmrlaw. com">bmacleod @cfmrlaw. com

@djblaw. com">dbm @djblaw. com

@cfmrlw. com">smay @cfmrlw. com

@lindsayllp. ca">rlindsay @lindsayllp. ca

@lmlaw. ca">rjl @lmlaw. ca

@rtlawgroup. com">marshall @rtlawgroup. com

@leighco. ca">dleigh @leighco. ca

@lblaw. ca">alessing @lblaw. ca

@cletan. com">kiong @cletan. com

@morelichertkow. com">jhogg @morelichertkow. com

@gmail. com">bsmichurajerome @gmail. com

@mcewanpartners. com">ojames @mcewanpartners. com

@taylorandblair. com">brian @taylorandblair. com

@telus. net">ernie.hee @telus. net

@ropergreyell. com">sheywood @ropergreyell. com

@heabc. org">ryan.goldvine @heabc. org

@bennettjones. com">dgruber @bennettjones. com

@farris. com">mgropper @farris. com

@bacchuscorplaw. com">pgreen @bacchuscorplaw. com

@lawgm. com">skg @lawgm. com

@ratcliff. com">bahanson @ratcliff. com

@big. com">pfoy @big. com

@big. com">dbird @big. com

@big. com">dgarrow @big. com

@cwilson. com">vp @cwilson. com

@lindsayllp. ca">rlindsay @lindsayllp. ca

@harrisco. com">cgibson @harrisco. com

@lindsayllp. ca">aepstein @lindsayllp. ca

@lsbc. org">bevans @lsbc. org

@hhbg. com">peastwood @hhbg. com

@dentons. com">tom.english @dentons. com

@hhbg. com">peastwood @hhbg. com

@accesslaw. ca">kfong @accesslaw. ca

@wt. ca">jforsythe @wt. ca

@gov. bc.ca">jay.fogel @gov. bc.ca

@shaw. ca">dunbaric @shaw. ca

@hakemiridgedale. com">jforstrom @hakemiridgedale. com

@mclartywolf. com">rlo @mclartywolf. com

@justice. gc.ca">Jason.levine @justice. gc.ca

@leighco. ca">dleigh @leighco. ca

@lindsayllp. ca">aepstein @lindsayllp. ca

@smetheramlaw. com">adonohoe @smetheramlaw. com

@worksafebc. com">Annedobson-mack @worksafebc. com

@farris. com">hmackay-dunn @farris. com

@icbc. com">andre.duplessis @icbc. com

@jmd- law.ca">donduncan @jmd- law.ca

@shaw. ca">wderby @shaw. ca

@ropergreyell. com">ddemerse @ropergreyell. com

If anyone or office of above email accounts did not spam me,
please change network or email provider.

BE your own email provider, get a server and a programmer for a '' NO ERASE, NO SPAM '' EMAIL.

HOW MANY LAW FIRMS FOLDED '' CUSTODIAN APPOINTED'' THIS YEAR?

It is never easy to run a high end office big and nice with receptionist and the like ... costing over 5k a month for each lawyer.

Tak

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...622 623 624 625 626 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply