Politics

Election 2020

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
Leon On November 09, 2019

San Diego, California
#76New Post! Oct 24, 2019 @ 15:34:31
Polling since the October 15 debate shows Biden retaking the lead over Warren by an average of 5.4 percentage points. Sanders has also gotten a smaller boost, as well as Buttigieg, but both still trail Warren. Harris continues to slip and is now 5th behind Buttigieg.

Leon On November 09, 2019

San Diego, California
#77New Post! Oct 24, 2019 @ 15:46:37
Also Klobuchar has gained a small boost as well, and in fact today it was announced as the 9th candidate to qualify for the November 20, 2019 debate.

Qualified
Joe Biden
Elizabeth Warren
Bernie Sanders
Kamala Harris
Pete Buttigieg
Tom Steyer
Andrew Yang
Cory Booker
Amy Klobuchar

While I know she won’t win, I want Amy to remain in the running for as long as possible, because I believe she would be the ideal running mate for Joe Biden, for several reasons, namely, she is a moderate/centrist like Biden, would be replaced in the Senate by a Democrat governor, she can carry the Midwest, carry the female vote, and is a younger backup to the aging Biden.

In October Debate, but Yet to Qualify for November Debate
Beto O’Rourke
Julian Castro
Tulsi Gabbard

Beto needs to get the f*** out of the race and run for Senator in Texas, as it would go a long ways towards flipping the chamber to the Democrats in time for a Democrat President, whoever it is.

Why the f*** Are These People Still Running?
Marianne Williamson
Michael Bennett
Steve Bullock
Tim Ryan
John Delaney
Wayne Messam
Joe Sestak

Candidates have until November 13 to qualify and must receive 3% of polling in 4 separate qualifying polls or 5% in 2 separate qualifying early voting state polls, as well as certain donor thresholds.
mrmhead 0 minutes ago

NE, Ohio
#78New Post! Nov 07, 2019 @ 23:49:10
I'd certainly consider Bloomberg.

I don't think it will shift any core trumpers, but it might excite a few more people to turn out and vote.

If enough candidates stay in, Ohio primaries may actually matter - though being on St. Patrick's Day this year ... could be interesting results!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs