Dreams

What did u dream about last nite??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...49 50 51
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#751New Post! Jul 10, 2019 @ 21:06:01
I had a "Zombie" dream last night ...WTF - I don't even care for zombie movies anymore.

A few people representing my family were with me at home. It was dark outside. Typical - be quiet, keep lights off. Of course some noticed us and started breaking in and we had to retreat to the basement - though I don't have a basement in real life.

We knew we just had to make it to sunrise and they'll go away.

... My dreams almost never come true - so that's a good sign.

NE, Ohio
#752New Post! Nov 07, 2019 @ 01:50:45
This wasn't last night, but another post reminded me of one a few nights ago:

I've mentioned somewhere that I used to "Fly" in my dreams, but "mad" because I haven't for a long time.
Then there's the far-and-few-between lucid dream opportunities...Well

(Queue dream shimmer and harps)

Me and a "dream-friend" were in a car. He was driving. We were going along a familiar road, uphill, rural landscape.
As we got to the top of the hill, it was actually a cliff - that hadn't been there before.
In dream-fashion-next-scene I was laying down at the edge, hanging onto my friend dangling over the edge.

And in a spark of multiple thoughts at once:
1) This is my chance to fly!
2) Am I too awake to fly?
3) What if I drop my friend, and he doesn't know how to fly? .. He'll die.

I decided to hang on to him and ... / scene-cut to something else ...
Darkman666 On about 1 hour ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#753New Post! Nov 07, 2019 @ 03:39:50
I dreamt last night that I shot an elephant in my pajamas. how he got in my pajamas , I never I know!
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#754New Post! Nov 07, 2019 @ 08:53:20
My dreams either take place in Bardo or I'm (and most won't believe this) 'occupying' someone or some fecking electronic device out there somewhere (last time I was a wee Pakistani kid waiting in an airport and standing up backwards in my chair).

Legba/Hades always takes on the visage of someone you knew and will appear in your dreamscapes most nights. They're usually the last person you would want to have to deal with again but have to in order to help you keep the rest of Bardo's denizens from making prey of you.

Nights when Legba is on smoke break (or some s***) it's my mother or sister and they've always left me stranded hungry, tired and far from home late at night; wouldn't wait for me to get in their car.

Then, every so often, I have less annoying dreams where it appears I'm lounging about with flusies in Bardo's brothel...the past few evenings have been like this for me. Even though still bleak I won't complain because I'd rather be among the promiscuous than the cannibal sect I often find myself walking on glass around.

NE, Ohio
#755New Post! Dec 28, 2019 @ 18:10:09
I dreamt I was shot in the head.

I was in my parents backyard (where I grew up) and at a house behind us and a few doors down there were some other people in the backyard doing "something".
As I was looking at them, a gun went off and I could see the bullet heading right for me (it was not an intentional shot). Of course I tried to get out of the way.

I woke up some nebulous time later in the hospital. Disoriented, slow, hardly able to speak. According to the other dream-players I had woken up a few times before, but I didn't remember.

It was kind of a bummer dream.

Then in other, separate dreams I had later, I was kind of messed up, chaotic and hard to follow myself - thinking now, but not realizing then, kind of like I was still affected by the gunshot.

It was kind of a bummer night.
Darkman666 On about 1 hour ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#756New Post! Dec 28, 2019 @ 18:41:15
I usually get 2 to 6 miscellaneous dreams of sorts of dreams every night that nothing to with anything. nothing that spooky or violent in them most of my life.

NE, Ohio
#757New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 02:28:34
I dreamed of a 106 year old black lady on a porch in Nebraska.

NE, Ohio
#758New Post! Sep 24, 2020 @ 00:44:18
I went out to breakfast/brunch to meet up with ... apparently co-workers.
There were 5 of us, so the restaurant had to put another place setting - it was a COVID-19 -spaced place. But then a few others had invited other people and it was suddenly a party of 9. Not everybody knew each other...

I forgot my wallet, so my boss said he'd cover for my meal. When the food came the waiter screwed up and gave me somebody else's food that I didn't realize until after I started eating it (some kind of seafood platter ?w?t?f?) And they couldn't serve another for another hour. So I said I'd pay for it (which my boss was covering) ...

... woke up, clock-check, still had time ....

Pt II
On leaving, I was giving someone a ride to another place - in my 1st car - a '66 Ford LTD - 352, 4-barrel, duel exhaust
(not to mention a big back seat)

For some reason, I decided to go in with her. (no, nothing like "that" )
Turns out it was some kind of party, or gathering with multiple rooms .. and after a bit I was ready to leave, but couldn't find Amy. She had said she just needed a ride there, but as a courtesy I wanted to say 'bye..

... and then someone started joking with me "If You Seek Amy ...Haha ..." (get the joke?)

... then it was time to get up.

NE, Ohio
#759New Post! Dec 30, 2020 @ 16:08:13
I went to the doctors office and they decided to operate on my hernia (abdomen).
It was to be a simple procedure right in the dr's office, no need for a full operating room. And a nurse was going to do the procedure.

They put in the nose air-things to sedate me, but my nose was plugged up and it was taking longer than expected.

Then the medical staff was called into a meeting
In the meantime I had to go to the bathroom, so I started looking for one.
Somehow I mistakenly got onto a school bus.
The driver took off, but I told her I was on by mistake and could she drop me off.
After a short spin around the block I got back to the hospital.
I got back in, called the nurse that was going to operate, and she said she couldn't do it.
She (along with several others) were let go - staffing cuts.

There were a few other bizarre scenes and details that I can't quite put together.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#760New Post! Jan 02, 2021 @ 08:07:36
@mrmhead Said

I went to the doctors office and they decided to operate on my hernia (abdomen).
It was to be a simple procedure right in the dr's office, no need for a full operating room. And a nurse was going to do the procedure.

They put in the nose air-things to sedate me, but my nose was plugged up and it was taking longer than expected.

Then the medical staff was called into a meeting
In the meantime I had to go to the bathroom, so I started looking for one.
Somehow I mistakenly got onto a school bus.
The driver took off, but I told her I was on by mistake and could she drop me off.
After a short spin around the block I got back to the hospital.
I got back in, called the nurse that was going to operate, and she said she couldn't do it.
She (along with several others) were let go - staffing cuts.

There were a few other bizarre scenes and details that I can't quite put together.

Yeah, that's usually when there's some tricky defragging going on, so you need to stay asleep and not 'turn off system or remove memory card' but the dream feeder also has to worry about giving you bogus trails to distract you from finding a toilet in your dream and pissing your waking-life bed.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...49 50 51

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs